What's new

Russia to Sell 127 FGFA fighter aircrafts to India

Very dark indeed. I feel our enemies are already rejoicing. :lol:
The good thing is our enemies have even more crappier aircrafts than the pak-fa. But that doesn't take away the fact that pak-fa needs modificaton if it needs to be called a true "stealth" fighter, atleast in the frontal aspect.

The good thing is our enemies have even more crappier aircrafts than the pak-fa. But that doesn't take away the fact that pak-fa needs modificaton if it needs to be called a true "stealth" fighter, atleast in the frontal aspect.
I guess it has those S-shape duct intakes..

The work is still going on that plane. Hold your horses.

What is the alternative ? Buy F35s? More rafales ? Rafales are as expensive. Plus we will end up manufacturing fgfas from scratch in due time like the flanker h.

We are countering China here, not NATO. It would pay to remember it.

The work is still going on that plane. Hold your horses.

What is the alternative ? Buy F35s? More rafales ? Rafales are as expensive. Plus we will end up manufacturing fgfas from scratch in due time like the flanker h.

We are countering China here, not NATO. It would pay to remember it.
Where were you all these years? Major design is set. there will be no more major changes!
For china it will be enough, but it never will be a true stealth fighter.

Where were you all these years? Major design is set. there will be no more major changes!
For china it will be enough, but it never will be a true stealth fighter.

Hey as long as it is pounding Chinese planes, that's all we need.

There will be major changes if necessary. Don't you think so ? Or Russians are just gonna leave it like that and send Russians in it to fight ?if there is a problem, it will be rectified.

In fact, pakfa is going on well, hence the increase in price per unit and the 12 orders from Russia.

By the way, pakfa and fgfa are two different variants of the same platform. Different. 43 differences. To be precise. U do know that, don't you ?

Hey as long as it is pounding Chinese planes, that's all we need.

There will be major changes if necessary. Don't you think so ? Or Russians are just gonna leave it like that and send Russians in it to fight ?if there is a problem, it will be rectified.

In fact, pakfa is going on well, hence the increase in price per unit and the 12 orders from Russia.

By the way, pakfa and fgfa are two different variants of the same platform. Different. 43 differences. To be precise. U do know that, don't you ?
There will be no major modifications. And certainly, the fault we are talking about, the exposed compressor blades, the primary source of radar reflections in the frontal aspect, is here to stay.

There will be no major modifications. And certainly, the fault we are talking about, the exposed compressor blades, the primary source of radar reflections in the frontal aspect, is here to stay.

You mean only dsi can fix it ? Or else that's the end of that plane in a wvr fight ? There is a lot more to it than an exposed compressor blade. There are missiles, there are awacs, there are ew aircraft, there are formations. There is a whole lot more to it than a compressor blade, my dear.

Hahaha...ok boss, no time for this.

That plane can run away faster than all other fifth gen plane. Except f22. It just needs to formulate its fighting strategy with its drawback in mind. Every body does cause no machine is perfect.

Anyway, done with this.

You mean only dsi can fix it ? Or else that's the end of that plane in a wvr fight ? There is a lot more to it than an exposed compressor blade. There are missiles, there are awacs, there are ew aircraft, there are formations. There is a whole lot more to it than a compressor blade, my dear.

Hahaha...ok boss, no time for this.

That plane can run away faster than all other fifth gen plane. Except f22. It just needs to formulate its fighting strategy with its drawback in mind. Every body does cause no machine is perfect.

Anyway, done with this.
No DSI, it needs a curved inlet.
You are in a stealth aircraft, you dont turn on your jammer and tell your enemy, "hey im here"! Jammer is for last resort if you are suppressing your EMCON.

No DSI, it needs a curved inlet.
You are in a stealth aircraft, you dont turn on your jammer and tell your enemy, "hey im here"! Jammer is for last resort if you are suppressing your EMCON.

I'll shoot sukhoi bereau an email with your suggestion quoted. I am sure they'll be delighted to find the solution.

I'll shoot sukhoi bereau an email with your suggestion quoted. I am sure they'll be delighted to find the solution.
They dont want do it because they want body lift. They are sacrificing stealth for range. Russia is a big country and they want range for patrolling.

They dont want do it because they want body lift. They are sacrificing stealth for range. Russia is a big country and they want range for patrolling.

Ok.

But does that get that plane shot down in wvr ?

You are oversimplifying it. It isn't so. In real life. Irl.

Ok.

But does that get that plane shot down in wvr ?

You are oversimplifying it. It isn't so. In real life. Irl.
Actually that means in WVR, pakfa has more advantage than F-22 because it will be more manuverable. In BVR it is at an disadvantage because F-22 can see it first.

Actually that means in WVR, pakfa has more advantage than F-22 because it will be more manuverable. In BVR it is at an disadvantage because F-22 can see it first.

Sorry, typo...bvr, my bad.

Dude, we're not gonna fight f22s. With our fgfas.

We are gonna fight j20s and j31s. And Chinese flanker copies, j11, j15, j16 etc.

Pakfa will shoot them down in bvr. With that exposed blade.

That's enough for IAF no ?

Sorry, typo...bvr, my bad.

Dude, we're not gonna fight f22s. With our fgfas.

We are gonna fight j20s and j31s. And Chinese flanker copies, j11, j15, j16 etc.

Pakfa will shoot them down in bvr. With that exposed blade.

That's enough for IAF no ?
That's enough i guess, hoping the U.S wont sell any F-35s to Pakistan. Pak-fa is less stealthier than the F-35 even.

Back
Top Bottom