What's new

Russia to make 1,000 stealth jets, eyes India deal

i don't think we will get our territory back through negotiations?

Which territory. If not negotiations then how else will you get it? By force? :smitten:

have you even notice the anti-china daily propaganda in their media?

Do Chinese have access to Indian Media? Hey you first of all have access to Google.com? :cheesy:
I don't see any such Anti propaganda. Once in a while you can see media exposing your incursion. Nothing more. Stop living in a dream world.

痴人说梦

there is still an illegal line between china and india,and china has completed border demarcation with other 12 land neighbors . after that war,i don't think we will get our territory back through negotiations,have you even notice the anti-china daily propaganda in their media?

Brother, I think we need to be realistic. What are the chances that India will get Aksai Chin under its control, close to 0%, same with us ever getting back Arunachal Pradesh or South Tibet, whichever name you prefer.

The thing is, no matter how strong our military is, India is our neighbour, we are not the US and India is not Afghanistan. Any attempts to impose our will onto India will mean all our growth will be unravelled, our people will suffer, as will theirs. The US is able to project power so well, because every country around it is friendly towards it. We must understand our limitations, India might be weaker than us, but the thing is the military disparity between us and them is less than with them and Pakistan, yet look at how much trouble India has with them.

There is no need to be rude.

OOOh!

having wet dreams now, are we?

I'll risk being banned again for a while, but Pakistan is not an independent entity in world politics, if China and India managed to ink an alliance, then Pakistan would have to try and be friendlier with India, or risk having no real allies at all. India won't like this, and thats what ashishbutt is highlighting.

Brother, I think we need to be realistic. What are the chances that India will get Aksai Chin under its control, close to 0%, same with us ever getting back Arunachal Pradesh or South Tibet, whichever name you prefer.

The thing is, no matter how strong our military is, India is our neighbour, we are not the US and India is not Afghanistan. Any attempts to impose our will onto India will mean all our growth will be unravelled, our people will suffer, as will theirs. The US is able to project power so well, because every country around it is friendly towards it. We must understand our limitations, India might be weaker than us, but the thing is the military disparity between us and them is less than with them and Pakistan, yet look at how much trouble India has with them.

i would like to continue this conversation when you put on your i%^&$ jacket,"brother"

Last edited:
I thought Russia was to only order 250.

What nationality are you, if you don't mind? I can tell you're not a native English speaker.

I feel this guy is Indian. Hate to admit it, but thats my feeling.

I feel this guy is Indian. Hate to admit it, but thats my feeling.

Yes he's an indian.Just go through his posts and you will find out.So Let's have a bet.My 100 rupees that he's an imposter:azn::azn::azn:May be mods can help us identifying him.

Other than the first post, this thread is pointless.
The total market for 5th gen jets that Su is targetting is around 1000 jets and this is too early to decide that.
What we know for sure is that India and Russia share 50% partnership each and both will get 250 jets each (50 single seater + 200 dual seater for India and vice versa for Russia)

India and China may never become strong allies but they wont go for a full scale war either, as long as sanity persists.

I'll risk being banned again for a while, but Pakistan is not an independent entity in world politics, if China and India managed to ink an alliance, then Pakistan would have to try and be friendlier with India, or risk having no real allies at all. India won't like this, and thats what ashishbutt is highlighting.

Take off your jacket, please. Chinese never call south tibet Aksai Chin.:lol: Could you tell me what make you feel so shamed to use your own nation flag?:eek:

Which territory. If not negotiations then how else will you get it? By force? :smitten:

Do Chinese have access to Indian Media? Hey you first of all have access to Google.com? :cheesy:
I don't see any such Anti propaganda. Once in a while you can see media exposing your incursion. Nothing more. Stop living in a dream world.

Bcoz you are blind. Talking about living in dream world, I think indian is much more good at it than any other nations.

Take off your jacket, please. Chinese never call south tibet Aksai Chin.:lol: Could you tell me what make you feel so shamed to use your own nation flag?:eek:

I don't understand, Aksai Chin and South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh are completely different places.

I am using the Australian flag too, because that is where I live, I'm not ashamed of my nation.

Look at this guy... You think you are a James Bond?

Aksai Chin is in Kashmir. First go learn things before you even speak and get your basics right. Stop saying jackets and stuffs.

Back
Top Bottom