What's new

Russia to make 1,000 stealth jets, eyes India deal

I think you should see who he replied to

I think you should also see what equalis3r replied to

Its a virtual war out here. I think we should team up and play an online PC game like Age of empires against each other. Now that would be fun.

:azn:

I think you should also see what equalis3r replied to

Its a virtual war out here. I think we should team up and play an online PC game like Age of empires against each other. Now that would be fun.

:azn:
:rofl: ........

anyway that discussion was china and India. They were saying china's 5 gen wont come up in next 2 decades and india is getting it soon. thats why he replied that chinese will be making their own.

Yes. Brahmos is a joint venture between india and russia so does as Pak fa. . .so we gonna hv 100% technology.why to waste time when we hv great joint venture ally like russia?.we belive in smart work. .and imran bhai we r behind china. .and no shame in accepting it. .at the same time we hv just started developing. manmohan singh will lead to more economicaly strong india. We dunt want any inch of enemy land. .same time ready to defend at any cost. . our ultimate aim is to remove poverty. We never forget our poor ppl..powerful economy will do it 4 sure. .and ya check we enjoys same close relatn with israel and as well as good relatn with soudi. And ya UAE PRINCE IS IN WAY TO COMING INDIA IN A DAY. .alwayz national interest first.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

NHI JANI AYSA KUCH NHI :disagree:

i just enjoy today.i have no right to post BS as all post here:rolleyes:

be good yaar.:)

Now who all wanna play online????? I am going to create a thread now and check if we can team up and play a game or two.

Yes he's an indian.Just go through his posts and you will find out.So Let's have a bet.My 100 rupees that he's an imposter:azn::azn::azn:May be mods can help us identifying him.

lol .. not fair, we know he is an imposter, he he, m not on da bet, but whats the deal with the fellow? Does he love the states, and he feels american here? lol

The US of A will never allow this my friend....

When the Americans said they did not consider China a space power, they caused a huge insult to the Chinese people. The head of the Chinese Space Agency (girl) then left the conference in tears. Russians laughed on U.S. vanity and seized the moment by proposing to expand cooperation. Thanks to our American friends. :lol:

Therefore we can say that Americans in every way help the convergence of the BRIC countries. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom