What's new

Russia to give loan to Pakistan as well !

:omghaha::omghaha: mooch !! ...wait for few years any you will see Afghanistan giving :pleasantry: economic aid:pleasantry: to them
we don't buy friends unlike you people lol.... people like us for who we are and on top of that they take care of us..... you people ordered stuff from the west just once... and immediately russia opened its doors to us lol....

y r the indians making fun of pakistan for getting loans/aids

u have 7 times more debt than us

Hmmm... Access to credit is always useful - like having a high limit credit card - but it depends on the self control of the borrower not to blow it all on rubbish. :D

anyone befriending pakistan should be prepared to give loans and aid to it:D, see the irony, we used to give russkies billions of $$$ for their weapon and they they are giving
pakistan not only weapons but also a billion $:rofl:

What is about Pakistan that makes Russia open their wallet?

Irony is that they perceive Pakistan as intransigent, yet they offer this loan. Is this the cost the world has pay to make Pakistan, to change their ways- to become part of world community.

Befriending Pakistan is becoming a costly affair. Ask Americans who funded Pakistan WOT if they are happy with their funding. :(

What is about Pakistan that makes Russia open their wallet?

Irony is that they perceive Pakistan as intransigent, yet they offer this loan. Is this the cost the world has pay to make Pakistan, to change their ways- to become part of world community.

Befriending Pakistan is becoming a costly affair. Ask Americans who funded Pakistan WOT if they are happy with their funding. :(

People pay us to become friends, while India has to pay others to become friends. :rofl:

People pay us to become friends, while India has to pay others to become friends. :rofl:

I would rather be latter situation than former. You never know what you have to compromise...you know what I mean?:p:

I would rather be latter situation than former. You never know what you have to compromise...you know what I mean?:p:

Pakistan is baap of Asia. All these countries are paying us protection money. Maybe you Indians can start paying like you did for 1000 years and the neighborhood will settle down.

i think more loan is not good for Pakistan economy,Poverty can increase, instead of this we can grow our own economy and can earn more as well as increases in exports.

Damn good news for Pakistan.. one billion credit line isn't small....

It's not the lender or the amount but the borrowing conditions that matter.One thing is for sure that Pakistan is going the Korean way,when it comes to credit borrowing.

Pakistan is baap of Asia. All these countries are paying us protection money. Maybe you Indians can start paying like you did for 1000 years and the neighborhood will settle down.
:rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

you people are not baap, you people are beggers of asia:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:

you people are not baap, you people are beggers of asia:rofl:

Listen my little Indian friend. You Indians paid that raandi Russia to be your friend. She was not satisfied with your performance. Call it little man syndrome. :lol:

She took your money and gave you services, but at the end of the day she pays Pakistan to give it to her like she deserves. :angel:

Bye Bye:
freepatriot0062.jpg

Hillary

And hello!:
Natalya%20Poklonskaya-music-show-competition.jpg

Natalya!

:D

we don't buy friends unlike you people lol.... people like us for who we are and on top of that they take care of us..... you people ordered stuff from the west just once... and immediately russia opened its doors to us lol....

people like you for who you are, thats why you are branded as terrorists wherever you go.:D

Listen my little Indian friend. You Indians paid that raandi Russia to be your friend. She was not satisfied with your performance. Call it little man syndrome. :lol:

She took your money and gave you services, but at the end of the day she pays Pakistan to give it to her like she deserves. :angel:

Bye Bye:
freepatriot0062.jpg

Hillary

And hello!:
Natalya%20Poklonskaya-music-show-competition.jpg

Natalya!

:D

what wud yuo call someone who takes money from ''randi''? begairat? in pakistani language? because this what you just did. besides, its US who dumped you after owning you for 5 decades. and i am a Big Indian:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom