What's new

Russia to give loan to Pakistan as well !

it is so called tajarbati team
my foot
lagta hai pori dunya s qarza lain ge

Maybe ur mom's friend's sister is jealous of sharif enterprises?:sarcastic:
I dont think you understood what I said.... :unsure:

My mom's fiend's sis is the wife of some top shot in PMLN....they go to "political" tours together with NS and family (I couldnt be bothered to know who her hubby is) ...And we met them when they made a tour with the Shariffs (meaning Maryam's mom and dad) believe me they just brought disgust to the nation!

kin chution ko samjhaney ki koshish ker rehy ho.
uncle watch your language! You dont have to pay the debt as you are in Canada so its not really your business if a common Pakistani who cant pay his ever increasing bills properly gets another set of debts to pay back coz someone's stomach cant be filled even with the previous millions of debt that we have !

uncle watch your language! You dont have to pay the debt as you are in Canada so its not really your business if a common Pakistani who cant pay his ever increasing bills properly gets another set of debts to pay back coz someone's stomach cant be filled even with the previous millions of debt that we have !

bhatiji the word chutia mean fool, imbecile or a moron, yet using these words never bothered you only because they are english words, thats no justice with your language...People use F word so often and that doesnt bother anyone and I am sure If anyone ever used the urdu word and morale police will hunt him down...why so much hypocrisy

on the topic if you go by your logic then Pakistan will have only swords to fight with, every defense product is bought on loan

bhatiji the word chutia mean fool, imbecile or a moron, yet using these words never bothered you only because they are english words, thats no justice with your language...People use F word so often and that doesnt bother anyone and I am sure If anyone ever used the urdu word and morale police will hunt him down...why so much hypocrisy
Well I dont know many swear words in Urdu :ashamed:
on the topic if you go by your logic then Pakistan will have only swords to fight with, every defense product is bought on loan
I am not against debts if there is a strategy to pay them back but if you have ONLY been borrowing since you came into office and havent Yield a drop I am not into borrowing when you are in office....

NS so far has opened alot of projects but none is near completion and none will generate enough to pay back and make the country run on its own...instead we are in a debt cycle that this "industrialist" (as people like to march him about with his successful business - not to forget on the expense of Pakistanis coz such a suceesful businessman would have increased the revenue of Pakistan instead of throwing us in an everlasting debt cycle without even paying the previous ones we have) has just made worse!

We dont have industries to pay back....what is the tinda genius's plans to pay back?! Shine his bald head and it will rain money?

Well I dont know many swear words in Urdu :ashamed:
I am not against debts if there is a strategy to pay them back but if you have ONLY been borrowing since you came into office and havent Yield a drop I am not into borrowing when you are in office....

NS so far has opened alot of projects but none is near completion and none will generate enough to pay back and make the country run on its own...instead we are in a debt cycle that this "industrialist" (as people like to march him about with his successful business - not to forget on the expense of Pakistanis coz such a suceesful businessman would have increased the revenue of Pakistan instead of throwing us in an everlasting debt cycle without even paying the previous ones we have) has just made worse!

We dont have industries to pay back....what is the tinda genius's plans to pay back?! Shine his bald head and it will rain money?

if you dont have money to start the projects on your own you must borrow, you cant just leave the country in doldrum.
another thing is that govt does not setup industry but it provides environment by starting social sector and infrastructure projects which starts to move the economy...in turn people get jobs and get spending money and to attract that spending money industrialists and businessmen setup industries and business.

Good initiative , we hope to see 20 Billion bilateral trade between two Nations Russia and Pakistan

if you dont have money to start the projects on your own you must borrow, you cant just leave the country in doldrum.
another thing is that govt does not setup industry but it provides environment by starting social sector and infrastructure projects which starts to move the economy...in turn people get jobs and get spending money and to attract that spending money industrialists and businessmen setup industries and business.
Ok...but the PMLN govt so far has done nothing to set up an environment which benefits only Pakistan (of course 10-20% cuts for themselves instead of being honest and keeping their personal business out of politics)

Next every damn project they have started (yea they literally started if not NS then SS) has got raw materials from their companies and made partnership from their companies unprofessional if you ask me (they cant seem to keep their personal business out of politics)...And what infrastructure when our land becomes Venice every year .....how is that providing an environment?

SO there goes theory of providing environment (we still dont have electricity as we should, we dont know where our reserves are going and we dont even have a system to do checks on everyone....oh and justice system is in the pocket of the highest bidder!)

As for getting projects (CM) well, all revolve around raw materials from their companies (not sure how that will benefit either Pakistan or the people)

If they dont have the services (they meaning Shariff groups) they send the project overseas without opening or advertising or competing for it....nto sure how that is benefiting Pakistan or the people

And in the end a simple project is done 2x the price (with handshake with NS for future enterprise) and the debt falls on the people....so Tell me how is this beneficial (people arent getting many jobs until or unless they are linked to Shariff somehow)?

Your first link of world bank site clearly shows Pakistan got more aid or assistance than India.. Now compare the size of both economies.. A small economy like pakistan getting more money than India..
For your second link..
British foreign aid: India tells Britain 'we don't need the peanuts you offer us' | Daily Mail Online
India tells Britain: We don't want your aid - Telegraph

I hope this loan is at lower Int Rate and the funds are actually used to create power capacity in the country.

Your first link of world bank site clearly shows Pakistan got more aid or assistance than India.. Now compare the size of both economies.. A small economy like pakistan getting more money than India..
For your second link..
British foreign aid: India tells Britain 'we don't need the peanuts you offer us' | Daily Mail Online
India tells Britain: We don't want your aid - Telegraph

Where did i say that India is getting more (Although assistance to Pakistan includes collation support fund which US agreed to pay for fighting WOT with them) ? Point here is richi rich India also gets AID, that's the fact and will not change no matter how many times you post above links.

Without loans no developing nation can do anything.
U cannot print money in more amount as it will devaluate the currency and increase the inflation.So only option left is loans.
its good that we got a credit line but to reply to your post. i will say this...
maybe developing countries should live and operate within their means?? just a thought..

anyone befriending pakistan should be prepared to give loans and aid to it:D, see the irony, we used to give russkies billions of $$$ for their weapon and they they are giving
pakistan not only weapons but also a billion $:rofl:
thats what you call diplomacy.... anybody can BUY friends lol.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom