What's new

Russia to give loan to Pakistan as well !

hmm.. true
with India at border, pakistan need to boost up its military spending..
Not true that is Indian's thinking that the money is gonna go to weapon spending when in reality its gonna make Swiss banks happy :D

Well there are other reasons *cough* nuclear weapons *cough*...

If u believed that ,,u wouldn't be spending on defence at all........we too.Neither would china or usa or russia.
lot of cough:sarcastic:

i am not a particular fan of ns but one needs money to govern the nation. imagine if they dont have money to pay pensions and salaries to govt employees. all of them quit working and sit on dharna.. this might bring a total caos havoc tabahi
Money should be generated from within the country (not from loans)! If he cant (even with a nation with RICH heritage - tourism; loads of minerals - make use of em both as raw products as well as useful stuff; we have plenty of workforce make use of that but no all he is interested in is his payt and biryani) then NS should stick to being a business man not a politician!

Not true that is Indian's thinking that the money is gonna go to weapon spending when in reality its gonna make Swiss banks happy :D
lol. not all
kutch to military pe karch hoga.
hummne to suna hai aapka bhi share hai sharif group of enterprises mei. :P

Money should be generated from within the country (not from loans)! If he cant (even with a nation with RICH heritage - tourism; loads of minerals - make use of em both as raw products as well as useful stuff; we have plenty of workforce make use of that but no all he is interested in is his payt and biryani) then NS should stick to being a business man not a politician!

Its easy on paper only.........we had similar situation in 1991 when we had to mortgage our gold for getting more loans.

Seriously??
Maybe maryam nawaz's saheli!!:P
lol.. she may not admit everything here...
but thats what I overheard, when she was ordering her CA over her financial investments..:D

but thats what I overheard, when she was ordering her CA over her financial investments..:D

I was suspicious too......means this money will be shared by her too by all accounts:angel:

lol. not all
kutch to military pe karch hoga.
hummne to suna hai aapka bhi share hai sharif group of enterprises mei. :P
Seriously If I had some share I would have sold it off or given it free to Edhi charity...they will get lifetime passive income! ;)

Seriously??
Maybe maryam nawaz's saheli!!:P
I was suspicious too......means this money will be shared by her too by all accounts:angel:
:sick: that baby elephant ...no wait elephants are cute! That baby dinosaur (the ugliest one you can think off)! :sick:

hehehe..
even if she is able to grab a few millions $$$ , she will be millionaire. and yes she has account in swiss bank. :P

Seriously If I had some share I would have sold it off or given it free to Edhi charity...they will get lifetime passive income! ;)
lol... that would be a good idea too.
I am one of those poor member need of charity ..:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom