What's new

Russia to give loan to Pakistan as well !

u are a bit wrong we can easily sustain not just sustain but develop without loans if we have a honest govt anyone who comes is corrupt so they have to take loans and make a couple of roads,metro to show off

Even honest Govt. can't run whole country without loan.

Even honest Govt. can't run whole country without loan.
do u know about the corruption in PAK ?almost every national idara is corrupt let alone they will collect taxes

do u know about the corruption in PAK ?almost every national idara is corrupt let alone they will collect taxes

I know about corruption in PAK, but controlling on corruption takes time and in that time you need money to fund development projects.

I know about corruption in PAK, but controlling on corruption takes time and in that time you need money to fund development projects.
wts the point of development when there is so much corruption just look at the initial cost of making metro in pindi ISL and look where it has reached now wait ill get the figures for u

Russians knows the Green Button :sarcastic:
Friends we should concede the generosity of Russians.

i give u loan, u buy helos from me. u pay me with my money with high interest.

do u really think russians can hurt us? we are the paymasters, IAF takes out its $30 billions of FGFA program and the project is screwed, while those $30 billion can be used to buy American F 35s:D
Do it and then you would see what would happen, till then its only superficial.

Are u serious??
This is a good news for pakistan,,quit ur political bias for a while now.
It would have made sense if this money was going to development in the true sense - for instance getting good infrastructure no I dont mean extending the roads but using good materials for the ones we already have instead of wasting more and more money on repairing them every year...so that budget is allocated each year to fix the roads and each year money goes into Shariff's business...continuous income on our expense?! [roads are just an example can be for other stuff too]

I also meant that IF we had electricity and our factories/ industries were making good stuff to export so we have money to pay back....

Not until these things are fixed any loan taken should be asked coz it is the public paying for the loans not the waderay who dont even pay their tax properly! And no the public has enough loan per person then to be excited about another big blast!

anyone befriending pakistan should be prepared to give loans and aid to it:D, see the irony, we used to give russkies billions of $$$ for their weapon and they they are giving
pakistan not only weapons but also a billion $:rofl:

gaviscon.jpg

This should help:yay:

i am not a particular fan of ns but one needs money to govern the nation. imagine if they dont have money to pay pensions and salaries to govt employees. all of them quit working and sit on dharna.. this might bring a total caos havoc tabahi

This Money will go straight, to Swiss banks.

It would have made sense if this money was going to development in the true sense - for instance getting good infrastructure no I dont mean extending the roads but using good materials for the ones we already have instead of wasting more and more money on repairing them every year...so that budget is allocated each year to fix the roads and each year money goes into Shariff's business...continuous income on our expense?! [roads are just an example can be for other stuff too]

I also meant that IF we had electricity and our factories/ industries were making good stuff to export so we have money to pay back....

Not until these things are fixed any loan taken should be asked coz it is the public paying for the loans not the waderay who dont even pay their tax properly! And no the public has enough loan per person then to be excited about another big blast!

Its the same thing,,pakistan would buy weapons with/without this loan.
Had this offer not been made they would have taken money from budget allocation damaging the things u mention even more.

Its the same thing,,pakistan would buy weapons with/without this loan.
Had this offer not been made they would have taken money from budget allocation damaging the things u mention even more.
Its not just about weapons...with India at our necks on the border weapons is a must I am talking about how much they steal on projects that damage.....

Its not just about weapons...with India at our necks on the border weapons is a must I am talking about how much they steal on projects that damage.....
hmm.. true
with India at border, pakistan need to boost up its military spending..

If india was serious it would have taken over pakistan by now considering half ur men are deployed at killing the terrorists on the other border.

It isn't.

If india was serious it would have taken over pakistan by now considering half ur men are deployed at killing the terrorists on the other border.

It isn't.
Well there are other reasons *cough* nuclear weapons *cough*...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom