What's new

Russia to deploy S-400 defense missile system to Khmeimim airbase in Syria: Defence Minister

Erdogan is pure reckless. He thinks Turkey is the modern Ottoman empire that spread across whole middle-east and east europe. In fact, it occupied only a small area in the center of Asia and Europe. Turkey is a small power that cannot afford to stand up against the big bear.
True, he has some hidden agenda for shooting down that jet, which was obviously pre-planned. Only time will tell what their objective is.

Russia can also target Turkey from Armenia, maybe shoot down a helicopter next time they intrude.

Turkey violates Syrian, Greece and Armenian air spaces repeatedly. However, as they are a valuable asset for NATO, these incursions go unnoticed.

Funny thing is, the radar recon data from Hmeymim airbase registered Syrian airspace violation by the aircraft of Turkish Air Force that downed the Russian fighter.

Russian Cruiser Moskva Will Cover Air Groups in Syria With Fort Air Defense

12:09 25.11.2015(updated 12:15 25.11.2015) Get short URL

Russian cruiser Moskva which has a maritime analogue of S-300 systems in Latakia is able to destroy any potentially dangerous target in the air, Russian Defense Minister Shoigu said.

"The Moskva guided missile cruiser outfitted with S-300F Fort anti-air systems took position off the coast of Latakia. Its early warning systems and air defense array will provide adequate cover for the Russian Aerospace Forces elements in Syria," the source said.

Turkish warplanes shot down a Russian Su-24M bomber aircraft that Turkey said had violated its airspace. Both pilots ejected, and one was fatally shot while parachuting to the ground, the Russian Defense Ministry later confirmed.

Moscow has insisted its aircraft was not in Turkish airspace and posed no threat. The Russian Defense Ministry has suspended military contact with Turkey over the plane downing, which President Vladimir Putin called "a stab in the back."

Read more: Russian Cruiser Moskva Will Cover Air Groups in Syria With Fort Air Defense

Meanwhile,in the real world...

No gas cut to Turkey after downed jet, Russian agency cites official

Russia's Deputy Energy Minister Anatoly Yanovsky said on Tuesday that Turkey's downing of a Russian jet will not result in Moscow cutting off its natural gassupply to Ankara.

Gas supplies to Turkey will continue in accordance with contract liabilities, Russia's TASS news agency quoted Yanovsky as saying on Tuesday.

"It could not have been otherwise," the Russian official replied to a question as to whether Moscow will follow the contract terms.

Russia is starving,Turkish $ are more important than the lives of their soldiers.I'm pretty sure that if you give Russia a few billions they would shoot their own fighter jets down for you.:lol:

Erdogan is pure reckless. He thinks Turkey is the modern Ottoman empire that spread across whole middle-east and east europe. In fact, it occupied only a small area in the center of Asia and Europe. Turkey is a small power that cannot afford to stand up against the big bear.
but their whole country has a big delusion about its power. Didn't you see those turks brag on this forum, I almost mistake them as world no1 military power.

anyway, I believe it just embark on the path of suffering. they had bad relations with almost any big power: US, EU, Russia and China ect, which remind me of libya and iraqi.

Meanwhile,in the real world...

No gas cut to Turkey after downed jet, Russian agency cites official

Russia is starving,Turkish $ are more important than the lives of their soldiers.I'm pretty sure that if you give Russia a few billions they would shoot their own fighter jets down for you.:lol:
We just delivered $15 billion to russia as pre-payment of oil, and we will give more if neccessary. I bet you will really feel hurt.

We just delivered $15 billion to russia as pre-payment of oil, and we will give more if neccessary. I bet you will really feel hurt.

Yeah,i'm rolling on the floor in pain......

TurkeyGasSupply.png

It would be great if Russia cut off the gas supplies and made Turkey freeze.

China could give help to Russia just to make Turkey suffer for their support of ETIM.

sure you are. you people's hatred for russia is already beyond reaonable level. Good luck for you to be proud of west lackey, and end up being cannon fodder of them.

Ok,thanks.Bye.

Turkey has made a huge mistake - this downing politically allows Russia to deploy the S-400 without controversy. Now the NATO forces will be highly constrained as to what they can get away with, and Turkey's designs on northern Syria go up in smoke.

Let's see if Turks dare to fly even close to their own border with Syria now.

One thing is for sure Pakistanis will always be against Russians.

Not everyone is against russia in pakistan. I absolutely support them in this syrian conflict. I hope Daesh and their supporter will be defeated permanently in syria and iraq. Bcz i am fed up of this insurgency thing like baloch rebellion.

sure you are. you people's hatred for russia is already beyond reaonable level. Good luck for you to be proud of west lackey, and end up being cannon fodder of them.

My uncle went to Romania in the 80's. He met many Bulgarian,romanian engineers and scientists and felt that Romania has excellent technical know how and if Romania and Bulgaria became independent from Soviet influence, their computer industry would be able to rival silicon valley.

But alas he was wrong. The traitors who rose from the so called revolutions totally destroyed the Bulgarian computer industry and the romanian technical know how.

Today they have this :
Romanians like Iulia vantur. Look at them dancing in Bollywood item songs.

I went to Guangzhou recently and felt it was better than my experience in New York. Also it houses the most powerful Supercomputer in Tianhe district where the Hotel Sofitel and tianhe sports plaza is located .

China may be a dictatorship but it is very well developed and increasingly first world. Though Chinese men in Guangzhou seem to have forgotten marital arts and their bodies are too thin. No muscles at all.

My uncle went to Romania in the 80's. He met many Bulgarian,romanian engineers and scientists and felt that Romania has excellent technical know how and if Romania and Bulgaria became independent from Soviet influence, their computer industry would be able to rival silicon valley.

But alas he was wrong. The traitors who rose from the so called revolutions totally destroyed the Bulgarian computer industry and the romanian technical know how.

Today they have this :
Romanians like Iulia vantur. Look at them dancing in Bollywood item songs.

I went to Guangzhou recently and felt it was better than my experience in New York. Also it houses the most powerful Supercomputer in Tianhe district where the Hotel Sofitel and tianhe sports plaza is located .

China may be a dictatorship but it is very well developed and increasingly first world. Though Chinese men in Guangzhou seem to have forgotten marital arts and their bodies are too thin. No muscles at all.

You want Shaolin Kungfu, you shall go Henan.

Back
Top Bottom