What's new

Russia rubbishes reports of 'secret negotiation' with Pakistan on CPEC

There is a need to revisit journalism ethics since hype and disinformation is becoming a norm in media sources, thanks in part to attention-seeking tactics adopted by writers and/or journalists for personal publicity. Every writer wants to one-up the other.

first , please tell the pakistani members here , how much china has invested or sign to invest in pakistan....5 year , since , there are just MoU...nothing alse...

MoUs????Wow Just Speechless

May be Russians get disturbed by such hype Pakistanis created so thats why they are denying....I don't know why Russians are denying...?? to please India?

@Taimoor Khan @Horus @PakSword @Farah Sohail @The Sandman @Sinopakfriend @Chinese-Dragon @Star Expedition @HAKIKAT @Areesh @DJ_Viper

I agree... if these negotiations were secret, Pak should have let them remain secret..there was no need to create soo much hype...

also.....now I think those secret negotiations might not have been related to CPEC..because it makes little sense for DG ISI and Russian intelligence chief to meet and discuss CPEC.. CPEC shd have been discussed between foreign ministries, through proper channel..but not when two spy chiefs meet.. Russia hasn't denied tht their spy chief visited Pak.. maybe tht was related to something else, maybe Afghanistan or defence related.. if Russians want to discuss CPEC, they can do it through proper channel...theres nothing secret abt it... so after Russian denial, I am now thinking tht ...maybe tht visit was related to something else, not CPEC...

Those were very happy days, everybody was jumping , especially religious people who loves to live in delusional/imaginary world. Sadly it has ruined those good days. Sad day, let see what is next in their delusional world. This is a cycle which never stops , and it disappoint them again & again. But they will get few good days , when they again go in imaginary world
"Kabhi khushi, Kabhi gham" cycle !!

Bhai kehna kia chahty ho ? o_O:o::pop:

As i been saying again and again Nobody will b part of Cpec

This is Only pak China

Where the f///k russia came from and what will he do that here faraway

if afghan Iran says then Ok for me i can still think about that

( USA sitting on Croupt Mafia Head how u guys can think Russia can come close to Us lol )

And India Media is just Exploding the Shit Cheap rating Cheap viewership just bashing pakistan

( Can Any indian Or India Media Confirm me where is Official Statements of RUS Joins Cpec )

Only Indian Moral Bashing Strategy In Real IA Getting Bashed ( Hide Tactics)

Right from the day one news like Russia or UK wanting to become part of CPEC never made any sense. CPEC provides a trade route to Chinese mainland so that it may be able to reach Arabian Sea quickly and safely, why on earth UK or Russia would join CPEC ? These countries simply want to expand their business in Pakistan and start more project which is related to CPEC but logically speaking it is not same as joining it as a third partner. #JustAThought

"Russia-Pakistan trade and economic cooperation has its own inherent value, and we intend to strengthen it," it said, adding, "Russian companies are implementing business projects in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, including the planned construction of the North-South gas pipeline from Karachi to Lahore, on a bilateral basis."

That's a really good news.

Buss Bhai I had doubt no Dawn Reporting since start. They make things up to gain ratings on baseless news which in the end, always end up making fun of Pakistani People and its supporters on Internet.

The meeting was supposed to be secret. Seems like someone didn't get the memo and spilled the beans to our media. I hope Russia doesn't distance itself with CPEC just because of this goof.

Russia rubbishes reports of 'secret negotiation' with Pakistan on CPEC
DAWN.COM — UPDATED 33 minutes ago
WHATSAPP
12 COMMENTS
PRINT
The Russian foreign ministry on Tuesday rubbished Pakistani media reports about 'secret negotiations' between the two countries regarding cooperation on the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

Reports circulating last week claimed that the Russian spy chief had made a visit to Pakistan in order to inspect the Gwadar port.

The reports alleged that Pakistan had formally authorised Russia to join the $46bn CPEC after the head of Russian intelligence requested to join the project.

"The Pakistani media reports about secret negotiations between Russia and Pakistan on the implementation of projects as part of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) are not true to the facts," Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation said in a press release.

Russia denied holding discussions with Pakistan on the possibility of joining the project.

"Moscow is not discussing the possibility of joining this project [CPEC] with Islamabad," the Russian foreign ministry said.

"Russia-Pakistan trade and economic cooperation has its own inherent value, and we intend to strengthen it," it said, adding, "Russian companies are implementing business projects in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, including the planned construction of the North-South gas pipeline from Karachi to Lahore, on a bilateral basis."

these lines says it all. they may not directly involved in CPEC but they are investing in energy sectors. And i think how they can miss an opportunity to full their 100 year old dream

Back
Top Bottom