What's new

Russia Lifted Ban From Supplies Of Weapons And Military Equipment To Pakistan

All depends on how much business Russia gets on new customers when compared to old customers.

So from now on pakistani members will lecture indians how good russian weapons are ? :woot: ahh time changes everything. :yahoo:

i like russian (army) weapons........:welcome::pakistan:

So from now on pakistani members will lecture indians how good russian weapons are ? :woot: ahh time changes everything. :yahoo:
You certainly brought a smile to my face. But let us be serious. Let us face the facts. We will never lecture you on how good russian equipment is. Russian equipment is certainly going to be a little cheaper than European and American equipment. It seems that quality control is not a strong point of russian equipment. India knows this much better than Pakistan. Besides russian equipment requires more periodic repair and maintenance than European and American equipment. So the engineers and technicians who will be given the responsibility for repair and maintenance will have to be very very sharp. There are going to be a lot of similar issues. I just hope we solve them successfully.
Despite all these shortcomings, the bottom line is that unless we develop our own industrial base, we will be forced to buy foreign equipment.

they will eventually go on for honeymoon , its just matter of time .. Pakistan is now less important for US , as they are utterly humiliated in Afghanistan , and all world know how they fund and armed the ISIS , now they are looking for India, to keep an eye on China , Indians already jumping up and down that Obama visit them ... Russian on the other hand starting to realize that Pakistan is a important player in this region .. and Pakistan is a big market for Russians to sell their weapons and other goods...Mi-35 deal is already finalized and delivery will be started some time in 2015 .. Problem with Pakistan is that we dont have hard cash to buy arms which Russians has offered to us ... but its good that Russian are now showing some flexibility , one thing i can assure you that you will see major changes in this region in upcoming years ...

You certainly brought a smile to my face. But let us be serious. Let us face the facts. We will never lecture you on how good russian equipment is. Russian equipment is certainly going to be a little cheaper than European and American equipment. It seems that quality control is not a strong point of russian equipment. India knows this much better than Pakistan. Besides russian equipment requires more periodic repair and maintenance than European and American equipment. So the engineers and technicians who will be given the responsibility for repair and maintenance will have to be very very sharp. There are going to be a lot of similar issues. I just hope we solve them successfully.
Despite all these shortcomings, the bottom line is that unless we develop our own industrial base, we will be forced to buy foreign equipment.
I just can tell you that the normal sucity of russia like pakistan and the people of pakistan most people in my city who are one of the best friends i have ...these are russian people and and they are reallt patriotic good people and love me also when i lives in other european countrys it was the same i think its makee and break time for pakistan in the realation with russia it will help those countrys and for the pakistan region it is at very best i can tell you

Good for Pakistan bad for China's defense industry..!

And as far as India is concerned, no big deal for us, we already have China as our enemy who has been procuring most of its defense hardware from Russia since decades...So we know, how to deal with Russian stuff..but you probably wont know since India mostly modify Russian hardware to meet its requirement by mixing indigenous as well as Israelly tech..

There is one word "Jew-gharh" invented by Pakistan and we are master in it.

Well History has been the teacher... Those countries that helped or allied with Pakistan always got a double doze of terrorism with it.... 1st USA then China and Soon in Russia....

Well History has been the teacher... Those countries that helped or allied with Pakistan always got a double doze of terrorism with it.... 1st USA then China and Soon in Russia....

And we are bound brother. So next time don't complain if we give you your share:angel:

And we are bound brother. So next time don't complain if we give you your share:angel:
I am sure Modiji is buying new weapons not just to show in republic days.... Hehehe.... This time it will be 72 Virgins to all of your guys in shortcut...
P.S. China and Russia is also fed up of your terror factories....

There was no ban to begin with...they just didn't supply before.....why create unnecessary stories?

Back
Top Bottom