What's new

Russia, India Begin Joint Anti-piracy Operations off Somalia

If it will happen you ISP will go bankrupt and you will Leave Internet automatically :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

You want me :what: tell that WHEN Pakistanis (as Claimed by India) are coming to give you a Tough Time, Armed with just AK-47 and Grenades. Cool... Nice Request :crazy:, What about I give you a Miss call when they will be coming, SMS will be cool or what about an e mail.

That's why India Needs Services of Russia "So that Indians can Know when someone will be coming for them".

thats what we called the Coward tactics . if you have guts why dont you come on borders .

and about banks , worry about yours ??? worry about there current positions .... what we have to do we will do , you cant really stop ; you also know that very well

sir a-d

stop trolling, be a little logical, nobody care if u use internet or not! ression has hit india may be not as hard. but it has.
because of the Russian naval forces have just restarteed global voyages The exercises with the Russians very low key as some of the Russian ships could not make it for "technical reasons".

sir a-d

stop trolling, be a little logical, nobody care if u use internet or not! ression has hit india may be not as hard. but it has.
because of the Russian naval forces have just restarteed global voyages The exercises with the Russians very low key as some of the Russian ships could not make it for "technical reasons".

but we are still strong :smitten: .

even am not saying that its big like before (INDRA 09) . i was just replying . nothing else .

sir
Indian naval force is not weak , yes surely its not as good it should be, even Mr Antony said we are at 30% where we should be.
and i tell you don't ever think Pakistani navy is any where sub standard to Indian navy.

respect your enemy and their power. At least india have a intelligent enemy ,
a intelligent enemy ( pakistan) is better than bad friend ( America).

thats what we called the Coward tactics . if you have guts why dont you come on borders .

and about banks , worry about yours ??? worry about there current positions .... what we have to do we will do , you cant really stop ; you also know that very well

Stick to the Topic, Enough of your Trolling and Derailing the subject. I could have give you a appropriate answer to your above Post But i don't want this BS to go forever.

Back
Top Bottom