What's new

Russia Hikes SU 30MKI Prices Twice For India Might Be The revange That MI 35 got Elim

A million thanks to u my dear brother Desiman... What an Analysis.... Muh Band kar dia Yaar....

np bhaijan anytime, guys if you cant see the pics, please click on the links before them and look at them. They are really worth looking at.

mere indian bhayoo yeh hum pakistani nahe kha rahe balka jo mana video lagaye hai usko phele gaur se dekh lain woh new delhi main banaye gaye hai aur aphi kay admi ki report hai woh koi pakistani nahe hai app hi ka banda hai jo yeh sab kha raha hai ka itna mehnga jet kyon kia yehi jet with weaons indian ne 2007 main 40 million main nahe lia tha han challo mehnga bhi kitna 70 million na 3 saal ma tu thek tha lakin itna ka samjh se bahaar aik exapmle deta ho agar apna corrola li thi 2007 main 1 lakh main aur kuch modification 2010 model apko 30 lakh ka milla tu app kia karenga pagal ho jayenga itna main tu apko JF 35 mil jaye jo generation ahead hai SU 30 se aur us inteview main apka apna vice marshall ka bhi interview hai usa bhi sun lijeyga main yahan ladain karna nahe aya bus sahee jo baat hai woh karna aya ho app apna logo ki bhi baat ko galata khette hai tu kia retired air chief of indian force kia pagal hai kia

Yaara hamein F-35 abhi deega kaun!! :undecided: :undecided:

mere indian bhayoo yeh hum pakistani nahe kha rahe balka jo mana video lagaye hai usko phele gaur se dekh lain woh new delhi main banaye gaye hai aur aphi kay admi ki report hai woh koi pakistani nahe hai app hi ka banda hai jo yeh sab kha raha hai ka itna mehnga jet kyon kia yehi jet with weaons indian ne 2007 main 40 million main nahe lia tha han challo mehnga bhi kitna 70 million na 3 saal ma tu thek tha lakin itna ka samjh se bahaar aik exapmle deta ho agar apna corrola li thi 2007 main 1 lakh main aur kuch modification 2010 model apko 30 lakh ka milla tu app kia karenga pagal ho jayenga itna main tu apko JF 35 mil jaye jo generation ahead hai SU 30 se aur us inteview main apka apna vice marshall ka bhi interview hai usa bhi sun lijeyga main yahan ladain karna nahe aya bus sahee jo baat hai woh karna aya ho app apna logo ki bhi baat ko galata khette hai tu kia retired air chief of indian force kia pagal hai kia

English please:cheers:

@Super Falcon we are not pointing you but report only. We all know how good these reproters are, you also know right?

thanks desi

but i have few question why we are depend on su30 mki while we can get much better plane su35 at same price

we can work on the next gen lca

is su30 mki capable to enter in Chinese airspace deep and comeback safe

woh woh woh lol you have asked to many questions lol Ok ill try to answer them :P

The MKI's higher LCC cost is mainly again due to the additional cost that are incurred because of the many additional components that the IAF installs on the MKI. Parts on an aircraft follow the following life cycle -

rbi-lifecycle.jpg

Now you would think changing one small part on a jet would be cheap right, wrong it is one of the most complex procedures in aviation. These are the steps that must be taken even if you want to change one switch on a jet like the MKI or even perform routine maintenance -

olsen_fig1.jpg

As you can see that cost management is a huge field in itself. If buying a jet was so easy and cheap, every Air force would be able to maintain huge numbers but its the long term price and parts constraints that limit how much you can buy. Cost are divided into two distinct phases -

1540050406002.png

Both phases carry heavy cost and that is the reason why Countries try to reduce the first phase to reduce cost, this is done by employing a technique we all call Transfer of Technology. In terms of the MKI, India has a good share of the cost but because of the amount of technology that goes into these jets, cost will always remain high. The MKI is by far the best version of the SU-30 and if we want to continue with that spending such amounts on the MKI is needed.

The LCA is a local development which again goes back to the whole reducing Phase 1 cost. Refer back to my previous post to look at where cost are incurred. By developing Aircraft's in house, we cut down cost on the first 4 terms of the SDLC cycle which in turn results in a better LCC curve. Parts of the LCA can be procured from anywhere but the cost of concepts, design, implementation and change management remains with us.

The MKI is for sure capable of entering Chinese airspace but the Chinese are also well equipped and will give it a fight, entering anyone's airspace is never easy my friend but that is a totally different issue and topic.

Hope that answered your questions.

Desi Paah!! if you have made these UML diagrams and written all this supply chain management stuff using your office time then it's not good :lol: :lol:

lol na, itna bhi time nehi hai mere pass :P these are from different sources but they talk about the same thing, i can post pics from my books but dont want to confuse you people lol :P

woh woh woh lol you have asked to many questions lol Ok ill try to answer them :P

The LCA is a local development which again goes back to the whole reducing Phase 1 cost. Refer back to my previous post to look at where cost are incurred. By developing Aircraft's in house, we cut down cost on the first 4 terms of the SDLC cycle which in turn results in a better LCC curve. Parts of the LCA can be procured from anywhere but the cost of concepts, design, implementation and change management remains with us.

why don't we work on our lca next gen i know lca 1 is not that our air force but i think with our own lca 2 we can gain lots of things

is su30 is took part any war ??

if i am not wrong su30 is second line fighter plane in Russia the first one is su35 then why not we can do the same

The MKI's higher LCC cost is mainly again due to the additional cost that are incurred because of the many additional components that the IAF installs on the MKI. Parts on an aircraft follow the following life cycle -

rbi-lifecycle.jpg

Now you would think changing one small part on a jet would be cheap right, wrong it is one of the most complex procedures in aviation. These are the steps that must be taken even if you want to change one switch on a jet like the MKI or even perform routine maintenance -

olsen_fig1.jpg

As you can see that cost management is a huge field in itself. If buying a jet was so easy and cheap, every Air force would be able to maintain huge numbers but its the long term price and parts constraints that limit how much you can buy. Cost are divided into two distinct phases -

1540050406002.png

Both phases carry heavy cost and that is the reason why Countries try to reduce the first phase to reduce cost, this is done by employing a technique we all call Transfer of Technology. In terms of the MKI, India has a good share of the cost but because of the amount of technology that goes into these jets, cost will always remain high. The MKI is by far the best version of the SU-30 and if we want to continue with that spending such amounts on the MKI is needed.

The MKI is for sure capable of entering Chinese airspace but the Chinese are also well equipped and will give it a fight, entering anyone's airspace is never easy my friend but that is a totally different issue and topic.

Hope that answered your questions.

Man u rock

Awesome posts bro, that too back to back
:smitten::smitten:

Mere Super falcon Bhai there are so many defense related things happening with Russian’s not only Su 30 MKI. AKula Nuclear Submarine yet to come, 5th Generation fighter PAK FA, Kilo class submarine up grade, Su 30mki upgrade with Brahmos missile induction. Since 2001 IAF is flying Russian Su 30, IAF know Su 30Mki how much capable fighter, it is tailor made only for India, another 40 will be up grade version with more stealthy so money is not a problem for IAF . Su 30 Mki is front line fighter for IAF .:azn:

why don't we work on our lca next gen i know lca 1 is not that our air force but i think with our own lca 2 we can gain lots of things

is su30 is took part any war ??

if i am not wrong su30 is second line fighter plane in Russia the first one is su35 then why not we can do the same

Development takes time and we cant just jump around developing anything you want. Does not matter how much criticism that the LCA has received on this forum, we have followed proper procedure and it takes time to go through the proper steps in a full SDLC. LCA is a true success story of proper development and it will surely do India proud.

I dont have that much expertise in war history so I wont be the right person to examine SU-30 combat record. From what I know the MKI has not seen live combat till now and its better for our enemy that it does not lol

Russia and India follow different doctrines and have a different geopolitical concerns, we do not have to do what they do, The MKI and all the potential MRCA winners will keep all our enemies on bay for long long time.

Report is about newly ordered 42 SU-30MKI not the life cycle cost the total deal is valued at around $4.3 Billion nearly $100 million for one plane. India government is rich if they can pay double for the Gorshkov, they can also also pay the SU-30MKI.:cheers:

Development takes time and we cant just jump around developing anything you want. Does not matter how much criticism that the LCA has received on this forum, we have followed proper procedure and it takes time to go through the proper steps in a full SDLC. LCA is a true success story of proper development and it will surely do India proud.

I dont have that much expertise in war history so I wont be the right person to examine SU-30 combat record. From what I know the MKI has not seen live combat till now and its better for our enemy that it does not lol

Russia and India follow different doctrines and have a different geopolitical concerns, we do not have to do what they do, The MKI and all the potential MRCA winners will keep all our enemies on bay for long long time.

well i am agree with you lca is good for India but dont you think we guys are lacking just because of our govt policy

why not we start on then 2nd gen lca project

don't you think we live in future just like MMRCA PAK FA MCA they all are future project and if am not wrong they will not come in ground till 2020 at least well as you said till now su30 did not took part i any war so you mean we have just blind faith on su30 cant say how will they do in real war

Report is about newly ordered 42 SU-30MKI not the life cycle cost the total deal is valued at around $4.3 Billion nearly $100 million for one plane. India government is rich if they can pay double for the Gorshkov, they can also also pay the SU-30MKI.:cheers:

You are proving my point dear, the cost of the deal includes the LCC estimations, please refer back to my first post on this threads on how LCC costs are estimated, no aviation deal in the world is done without LCC estimations and contract specs, so yes in theory the MKI does cost over $100 in a set period of time but its totally wrong to say that the MKI cost $100 because adhering to the LCC is totally upto individual air-forces, if you have the money you will maintain your aircraft.

at least we are paying not getting free on name of aid

Back
Top Bottom