What's new

Russia finished 4th in Rio 2016 Medal Table

Nevsky

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Well, after the media war, after all attacks against us, after the disqualification of 80 of our best atleths, Russia still maneged to put up a fight and finish 4th in the medal table.
Proud of all of them - 19 gold - 18 silver - 19 bronze medals.
CqZvYvPXEAAG5AH.jpg

Last edited:
And if the United States did not occupy the first place, the Olympic Games would be played again!

Well, after the media war, after all attacks against us, after the disqualification of 80 of our best atleths, Russia still maneged to put up a fight and finish 4th in the medal table.
Proud of all of them - 19 gold - 18 silver - 19 bronze medals.
See how well they did? I hope Russians have gained enough confidence to realize their athletes don't need to do dope to become champions. Then the next Olympics can have more Russian athletes and opportunities to win medals.

I feel sorry for Russia though, I mean, I am sure many other states do doping. They just got unlucky and were caught.

maybe they were given different medicine by their government. that is why they were not caught by anti doping agency.

I feel sorry for Russia though, I mean, I am sure many other states do doping. They just got unlucky and were caught.
Do you have some sort of magic crystal ball or do you base your conviction on unsupported racism - that just because one party is guilty, others must be as well?

Do you have some sort of magic crystal ball or do you base your conviction on unsupported racism - that just because one party is guilty, others must be as well?

How exactly is what I'm saying racism? That's the most silly accusation I've ever heard.

We could be on the first place if half of our team wasn't banned.

Olympic games is a bullshit nowadays.

If you have a better word for what you're doing I'd like to hear it!

A rational assumption, now please explain why you think I'm racist? Is it because I did not bow down to Mr America and say he can't do anything wrong? FFS learn to handle things.

A rational assumption, now please explain why you think I'm racist? ...
Because you baselessly assume and promote the idea that other nations are as guilty as Russia is; it's just that the Russians were - somehow - "unlucky". Thus you've based your conviction that others deserve to be tarred upon nothing more than magical thinking.

Because you baselessly assume and promote the idea that other nations are as guilty as Russia is; it's just that the Russians were - somehow - "unlucky". Thus you've based your conviction that others deserve to be tarred upon nothing more than magical thinking.

And how is that racist? It's a logical assumption. You cannot be serious in thinking Russia is the only country out of dozens that does doping?

So Russiansa are crying because SOME of their athletes were banned for STATE SPONSORED doping? And there are some 'anti western fanboys' from the developing world supporting this as usual. Lmao
:lol:
Mate, we are talking here about a system that the STATE ITSELF was involved in and sponsored to the highest level. This is not something involving an individual and his coach or a few people. This WAS STATE SPONSORED DOPING involving the STATE AND AUTHORITIES ITSELF It's for this reason their athletes who were proven to be under state SPONSORED doping were RIGHTLY BANNED.
So according to some people on here, they should have been allowed to compete with other nations who athletes were clean, even though we all know they were under state doping. Lool

Just because you are anti western doesn't mean you people should be saying silly stuffs . Lol

We could be on the first place if half of our team wasn't banned.

Olympic games is a bullshit nowadays.

The last time you came in first was 1988. How about shooting for second...which the last time was back in 2000.

Back
Top Bottom