What's new

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

all indian babes start cry we will stop fgfa we will stop nuke plants we will stop AC .lol as we are going for mig-35 ahhahahahahah migs are fling coffins for every one and we love our pilots so much even recently we are angry on forces but we cant buy rejected mig which is not new but mig-29 upgraded.

and for indians kids which are crying ye peo or so jao bachy
8d98f44968364f03b2d48b289f8ab861.jpg

i am sure Russia will offer Pakistan something really good on this recent visit of our President to Russian Federation.

Well the sellers can suggest, but the potential customer doesn't have to buy.
I see this as a change to Russia and pakistan's relationship, which is a good thing.

Haha..let Russia cross that line. Once that happens, India will never look back. I am hoping this, then the government will pay more attention to our private domestic industries who are very capable.

Haha..let Russia cross that line. Once that happens, India will never look back. I am hoping this, then the government will pay more attention to our private domestic industries who are very capable.

There is no such thing as 'will never look back'. They are strong words, but those words have no meaning to this world.

When America acknolowleges India as a threat, then india will be going solo against NATO and its allies? Things don't work like that in this world. Politics changes like fashion items, so india has to get used to the trends and go with the changes accordingly. I am sure india wouldn't want to jeopardize its relationship with the one and only strong friend and ally in Asia right? Instead, India needs to be liberal over these matter.

70% of Indian weapons are of Russian origin. I think India needs Russia more than Russia needs India.

70% of Indian weapons are of Russian origin. I think India needs Russia more than Russia needs India.

Mutual dependence . That has always been the relation , that is how it always will be . They need our money and our huge defence market , we need their hardware and def. technology .

Win-win.

Please don't get jealous han .:)

guys dont cry yet this was a russian news paf never went for mig and never will fc 20 is much more potent than -35

Regardless of India, Pakistan will get benefit from Russia Pak relations.

yes very well said.
It will benefit pakistan similary as it is banefiting pakistan from america(sic :- droun attack)

guys dont cry yet this was a russian news paf never went for mig and never will fc 20 is much more potent than -35

u still dont know importance of the mig-35..the over all reason is under development...
its a beast..if this news is correct then u must be grateful to have it after it gets completed

Back
Top Bottom