What's new

Russia Competes With China for Arms Sales to Pakistan

Why go for 4.5G jets when JF-17 BLK-3 is just round the corner? I think we should go for 2-3 squadrons of SU57 / PAK-FA, as we may soon have to deal with F-35s in our airspace. If we must go for a new 4.5G platforn, I would prefer SU-35 over anything else.

We must also invest in a Missile Defence System HIGHER than S400, maybe the S500.

In $9b, I would also like to add a couple of nuclear subs to the shopping list; times are changing fast, and we need to have one sub closer to the US waters at all times to provide us with an effective deterrent.

With madmen like Modi, Netanyahu and Trump around, we have never come closer to WW3 than we are today. A new grand alliance between Russia, China, Pakistan and Turkey, along with Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, and possibly, even Saudi Arabia, should prove to be a game changer.

India sandwiched between Pakistan and China, and Israel within reach of Pakistan, Turkey and Iran should keep the 'Big Bad Wolf' mostly where it ought to be, closer to the Atlantic, and give the world a new lease on life!

As Per Khabrain Daily
russiapakdosti.png

Second Source
nawaiwaqt.png

Last edited:
Salaam

Seems very very unlikely given the economic condition Pakistan is in. It is more likely that the news good misreported, either deliberately or otherwise, than it being factual.

Highly unlikely pakistan has more pressing matters and lack of funds. This is very unlikely if u want to expect something , expect half the size deal with china and turkey.

Nationally circulated news paper

This will be a bench , mark to see if the Local Media know anything close to reality or not
But a rather massive claim of what is coming ahead will send Shockwaves

Last edited:
The amount of pessimists in this forum is way to high compared to our society in general.
A single thing going wrong makes them jump up and lose all hope in the country.
There is a chance of a good news and they'll be all jumping in to express their disbelief and why something cannot happen before even anyone has either validated or invalidated it.

There is always a shopping list to be fulfilled with whatever is available and there is always something available for that purpose too. Such deals don't get finalized as swiftly but in the long term so steps can be taken in that direction any time and now is as good as any.

Seems like some strategy in the making as Pakistan has started doing what posters like @MastanKhan were about since at least a decade or more, when dealing with weapons procurement options, the strategy must be changed from the 90s and onwards stagnant approah i.e. don't keep harping about the same specific shopping list but diversify your approach and even seemingly closed avenues suddenly may become available.

That's the nature of military industrial giants, they do their own lobbying if a market looks lucrative enough and being taken away by competition.

Even if things don't turn out the way you want, you got nothing to loose anyway and the competition only goes in your favor as you stand to better your deal with the seller.

Here comes the defender of Angry Bird

Let's try engaging with my statements/opinions rather than useless personal attacks. Grow up, please. I don't even know who @War Thunder is. I'm just trying to improve the level of this forum and the population at large from emotionally reactive infants to mature intellectuals. Peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom