What's new

Russia Close to Sign Su-35 Fighter Deal With China

copyrights is inversely proportional to chinese and they have proved it million times;)

its funny. most people love copyrights when their country holds alot of patents, but indians here have no patents yet love patents which are limiting their development.

the only conclusion i can get here is: Indians would limit their own development and stay poor so they can get some scraps from Europeans.

I heard one of the conditions of this contract is China must respect Copyright; The Russians want the Chinese must commit not to copy in any way.
It seems this is a difficult condition for China?
There is no word as COPYRIGHT in Chineese Dictionary...

I'm sure some 100 SU-35 J(unk) will be built in near future..:lol:

its funny. most people love copyrights when their country holds alot of patents, but indians here have no patents yet love patents which are limiting their development.

the only conclusion i can get here is: Indians would limit their own development and stay poor so they can get some scraps from Europeans.

India is the largest producer of generic drugs and Even the chinese companies are manufacturing shady drugs called Made in India. CPC is a false flag troll ::cheesy:

We don't want to trick India, but to help Putin is like a humanitarian mission.

He even cried after the election, for a man like him to cry, it means how important this victory means to him.

Do you read what you type before posting? So lame.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Although we make big progress in the last decades, we still need to be humble and learn more. Russia will sell SU-35 to China, they get cash not merchandise instead.

Good to see some of you getting off your high horses.

India is the largest producer of generic drugs and Even the chinese companies are manufacturing shady drugs called Made in India. CPC is a false flag troll ::cheesy:
lol an extremely ignorant Indian, typical, check the facts kid, Indian is the world No.1 fake drug producer meanwhile China is top 3 PCT receiver (patent corporation treaty), the only international professional patent examination institution. and India is nowhere to be seen on the picture, in fact less than one private Chinese company can get in a year. That's why WIPO categorised India is factor driven primitive society.
So individual china bashing news cannot stand a chance against hard solid statistics from professional bodies.

fact1 china introduced IP laws in 1985 whereas the delusional slum introduced IP laws in 1999, and CIA mark India as world biggest threat to legitimate drug industry.

what a simpleton, i work in the pharmaceutical industry, generic drugs are OFF PATENT. All generic drugs are cheap copies, the difference is in the quality. get a clue.

what a simpleton, i work in the pharmaceutical industry, generic drugs are OFF PATENT. All generic drugs are cheap copies, the difference is in the quality. get a clue.

I know thats why the name generic. The point is China is manufacturing these generic drugs and selling them as "Made in India" drugs since Chinese drugs isn't worth $hit when it comes to credibility.

We should stop shitting around, the news is for advertisement maybe.

If they don't have word "COPYRIGHT" in their dictionary, the Russians will have a clause in the contract requiring China update that word.
The Russians had the bitter experience from the contracts with China ago.

yes, but those 100 or 500 copies will as useless pieces of junk, as the j-10 is.

anyway, russia will have moved to su-88 by then.

so.... don't worry.

right, just like someone's stinky curry smell, so ORIGINAL, nobody copys:rofl:

As I told before that Chinese Fighter Jets like J-11B and J-10B have very poor performance especially poor engine spool up time,poor avionics quality,radars are faulty.All in all they are similar in quality to i-phone and DELL copies.
J-20 won't be in service for another 10-12 years at the minimum.
As regards to Engine China can't even make a 20,000lbf engine(So they use RD-93's) for JF-17,let alone a 35,000lbf engine.

Su-35 is needed to save PLAAF from becoming 100% obsolete.

So u r from Hogwarts?

Excuse me , when was the last time u test J-10B and draw conclusion regarding its poor performance? since it is not in service yet.

And how do u know J-20 won't be in service for another 10-12 years?

BTW,Obsolete PLA beat ur *** in 62, losers

Back
Top Bottom