What's new

Russia blocks RD-93 to Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grifo S-7 can be upgraded to AESA?
I think you are talking about Vixen 500E which is offered for Golden eagle of south korea. pakistan didn't show any intrest in it yet

yes you can upgrade a radar by removing it and replacing it with a newer one :lol:

There is also the Vixen 750 which is designed for light fighters

basically FC-1 is designed for pakistan, PLAF's not even planing to accquire any of them, I am pretty sure China will figure it out a way to slove this engine problem, maybe pressure on Russia. .

basically FC-1 is designed for pakistan, PLAF's not even planing to accquire any of the .

how can you say that??
PLAAF have to relace about its 1000+ jets. all of them can't be replaced by J-10 or su-33

basically FC-1 is designed for pakistan, PLAF's not even planing to accquire any of them, I am pretty sure China will figure it out a way to slove this engine problem, maybe pressure on Russia. .

PLAAF is planning to reduce figter aircrafts, they are not going to replace PLane for plane. SOmething I have been saying for a long time, They are not inducting FC-1

That is true, they are not at all keen on JF-17, PLAAF doesnt like it at all.

Nothing will stop Pakistani and Chinese. We 're determined.
I think that "lulldapull" is not a native Australian. You're cheering that we'll fail? Just from the ugly flag you re using, you're a taiwan-independer, an obstacle of us.
If you were born with yellow skin, I think you've forgotten your ancestor.
If you're not, you're a spy.

I think that "lulldapull" is not a native Australian. You're cheering that we'll fail? Just from the ugly flag you re using, you're a taiwan-independer, an obstacle of us.

Lulldapull is not a Taiwanese :lol: He is just a bit Anti-Pakistan that is all. He put that Australian flag up as a sign to show how "not Pakistani" he was.....

Gon,

Lulldapull is no longer active in this forum, nor will he return.
And I'd appreciate if you paid a little more respect to other flags, its a proud symbol of any nation wether its Chinese, Pakistani, Taiwanese or Australian.

Shieh Shieh Ni!
Neo

Such old school thinking, Cant believe all these monoliths are still alive...
Arrogance

That is true, they are not at all keen on JF-17, PLAAF doesnt like it at all.

Ok if you say so. Now what if Chinese induct the aircraft in the range of lets say 100-150? Then what would you say?

Ok if you say so. Now what if Chinese induct the aircraft in the range of lets say 100-150? Then what would you say?

They havent done that till now, have they?

They havent done that till now, have they?

Heheh...there are only a total of 7 or so airframes that have been produced thus far. As production ramps up, aircraft will make it out to both PAF and PLAAF.

It takes time to ramp up. I will tell you this again (since I have posted this in the past), the JF-17 has exceeded the expectations and the initial requirements laid out by the Chinese side. The manufacturers of the JF-17 with direct input of PAF have consistently revised the platform to the point that aside from J-10, has no equal in the PLAAF. This goes for all of the pressure that PAF put to get the aircraft glassed and the effort to make it a very capable MR platform. Secondly, the work on the Chinese engine alternate WS-13 is a considerable undertaking for the Chinese if the aircraft is to be inducted only by PAF (nobody aside from PAF and PLAAF would order this aircraft in numbers beyond 100)...so there are very many things that would not have happened if the Chinese were not in it.

Leaving the above aside, on the contractual side, PAF from the get go made sure that the Chinese would remain interested in it (PAF could have gone the FC-20 path from early on if the Chinese had said that they are not interested) since there is a cost issue which goes down by a few factors for the PAF when PLAAF buys the type. So for now I can't prove that Chinese will be inducting it aside from telling you that they will (on the other hand the naysayers can't prove that PLAAF wont buy it either). So lets take a wait and see approach...all indications are that Chinese will induct the type.

I dont have to prove it to you blain that PLAAF hates JF-17 every bit. You can read WAB, general announcements to come to that conclusion. PLAAF is much more excited with J-10, and they simply DISLIKE JF-17. This is for me to know and you to find out now. Its only Pakistan thats jumping up on JF-17 not China.

Topic discussed by Indian, conclusions made by Indians on WAB make a not bit of a difference.

Your same fellows in this very own thread said that 2 aircrafts that are in Pakistan are Chinese and will go back. I can certainly say that speculations and assumptions are one of the greatest achievements. ;)

Now lets wait and see Chinese induct JF-17, just like you guys wanted to see JF-17 with RD-93 in Pakistan! :D

Freaking hilerious man!! Chinese will pay for 50% of the development cost, just so the JF-17 can enter in Pakistan Air Force.

Freaking hilerious man!! Chinese will pay for 50% of the development cost, just so the JF-17 can enter in Pakistan Air Force.

Well, there's nothing left to say, a common sense can do.......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom