What's new

Russia blames CIA special forces for Nord Stream 1 attack to cripple Germany economically so Airbus cannot compete with Boeing

Since when did Russia really care about that?

Since they proposed using nuclear weapons to kill all the bacteria in Ukraine to clean up the environment? :D

Come to think of it now, US has much to gain from this as well. Albeit, not the reasons mentioned by OP.

We all know the gas supplies to the EU have been keeping the Russian war machine going in terms of money. Granted, they have been waning off, but are still a significant amount. The US could not force the the EU to shut the gas off as quickly as it wanted, and Russia also did not want a total halt of gas supplies, after all, they have to fund the war.

So how else could the US stop Russia getting money from the EU, and stop the supplies? ;)

The pipelines were already shut down.

Don't forget Poland
Poland does not dare to damage the interests of Germany to such an extent.
This incident is in fact an insult to Germany.

Since when did Russia really care about that?
Russia can simply cut off the pipeline by closing the valve. Blowing up the pipeline would only leave Russia with no choice.

BTW: In fact, the style of this event is similar to that of the Biden government's raiding Trump's manor and manipulating the media to ban the current president. The US government has no longer disguised its disregard for rules and laws.

The pipelines were already shut down.

Oh my bad then, wasn't quite up to date with the latest news.

Then the question is even more mysterious, why would Russia blow the pipeline up if it had already shut down the gas?

What comes to my mind is that the excuse of 'technical repairs' was getting a bit old, and they needed a more permanent reason for the blockage :P

Then the question is even more mysterious, why would Russia blow the pipeline up if it had already shut down the gas?

What comes to my mind is that the excuse of 'technical repairs' was getting a bit old, and they needed a more permanent reason for the blockage :P
Because now Europe is full of anti war marches, because winter is coming. The USA wants to cut off the EU's retreat.

What comes to my mind is that the excuse of 'technical repairs' was getting a bit old, and they needed a more permanent reason for the blockage :Pt

May be it was UK, or China? It is all speculation at this point.

Don't think this matter has nothing to do with the interests of Pakistan, India and other countries.

This event means that the war in Ukraine is bound to last for a long time, and global commodity prices are bound to rise again.

Everybody, please fill up your car with gasoline, and soon we will feel the destructive power of this event on the economy of many countries in the oil price.

I doubt the Chinese could get a vessel into those waters for such a mission. As for the UK, it has the most to lose.

The Baltic Sea is too far away for China to do such things.
As for Britain, its economic losses would be greater than that of Germany if the invasion and humiliation of sovereignty were not considered.

Yeltsin appointed Putin and the cia links, assets and handlers of Yeltsin never left the Kremlin. They grew in size with Chabad, Russian mafia and other cia linked groups that link Trump, Pompeo, cia and Putin.

And the difference between the Kremlin and the cia is... :lol: In the states, you say potato. I say Potaato. You say pop. I say soda. You say milk. I say malk. Kremlin = cia. cia = Kremlin.

So the Kremlin blaming the cia is blaming themselves.

Both Trump/Pompeo and Putin want to destroy the EU and global economy.

Trump wants to destroy the global order and replace the currencies with Trump/Qanon bitcoins.

Hostage is dead. Bad for both sides. Good for the third party.

Poland does not dare to damage the interests of Germany to such an extent.
This incident is in fact an insult to Germany.
Poland is called the hyena of Europe for a reason.

I am surprised no one has blamed ISI yet.. that's a shift..
ISI is probably good desert job. Ocean requires a complete set of skills.

Back
Top Bottom