What's new

Germany food price jumps during proxy war with its long time enemy Russia

I have always failed to understand the enmity of western countries and Nato with Russia in post cold war era. Russia with less than 3 tr USD economy could not harm US and Nato. They should rather be friends with Russia. I don't know what will they gain by deepening the enmity with Russia? If you have so much of money doesn't mean that youbkeep fighting with everyone.

I have always failed to understand the enmity of western countries and Nato with Russia in post cold war era. Russia with less than 3 tr USD economy could not harm US and Nato. They should rather be friends with Russia. I don't know what will they gain by deepening the enmity with Russia? If you have so much of money doesn't mean that youbkeep fighting with everyone.
Russia is a failed state. It’s hijacked by Putin. It’s his decision to go to war. It’s his intention to destroy EU. Don’t blame others.
Germany wants cheap oil and gas. EU wants cheap oil and gas. The entire world wants it. Nothing else. Russia makes little to nothing else the world needs. Russia is not even a big consumer market the West needs it.

Russia is a failed state. It’s hijacked by Putin. It’s his decision to go to war. It’s his intention to destroy EU. Don’t blame others.
Germany wants cheap oil and gas. EU wants cheap oil and gas. The entire world wants it. Nothing else. Russia makes little to nothing else the world needs. Russia is not even a big consumer market the West needs it.

And therefore harming themselves in enmity of Russia doesn't make any sense. I argue only this.

They are very racist people.

EU fired the first shot by arming Euro Maidan. You cannot blame Russia for going to war.

They are very racist people.

EU fired the first shot by arming Euro Maidan. You cannot blame Russia for going to war.

Racism should not reach to a levrl where it harms you. They want to harm Russia and simultaneously want oil from Russia as well.

Racism should not reach to a levrl where it harms you. They want to harm Russia and simultaneously want oil from Russia as well.
If the Indian government wants to make friends with China Pakistan, do you know who will be the first to oppose it? I'm sure it must be the Indian military, Indian defense enterprises and Indian right-wing politicians.

Because if India has no enemies, they will lose the necessity of existence.

The same is true of the European military, defence companies and right-wing politicians.

The military, national defense enterprises and right-wing politicians of any country have great political influence. Europe is no exception.

And the United States would not like to see Russia join the European Union. Because this means that the United States has lost its hegemony, and the strength of the new EU is enough to dominate the United States, not vice versa.

Don't think that China can replace Russia as the enemy of Europe. The distance between China and Europe is too far. Even in the most powerful colonial era in Europe, Europeans only stayed in India.

Back
Top Bottom