What's new

Russia And China 'In Agreement' Over Ukraine

well that's true and false. The fighter probably exist, but it's not great, it's the Tejas, JF-17 of the fifth gen world, probably not even that.

Japan is technologically advanced, but that doesn't mean they can make a new fighter based on nothing, they tried. China has since the 1980s been developing aircraft, a long 30 years, but a worthwhile 30 years.

We are less than 2 years away in achieving exportable 4th generation engines, and same amount of time for 5th gen engine test flight. We have designed and improved upon, various aircraft.

All current Japanese fighters are direct copies of Americans. They are no better suited to design an aircraft than South Korea, who also only copies directly.

But either way, Russia, America, China are in the forefront of this field, everyone agrees, since you are trying to catch up to China, using inferior tech wont' be the best option would it.

So PAK-FA is still India's only option, unless you would go with F-35, but then you might need to open a base or listen to American commands at least somewhat.

Lets see what the Japanese come up with.I wouldn't underestimate them.
I was merely pointing out India has other options than US or Russia, if we are willing to compromise on the date.

We could even offer joint development of AMCA to Japan,South Korea, basically anyone interested in teaming up with us.
We even have the capability to go alone, all we need is the time.

All this is hypothetical based on India withdrawing from Pak-Fa ofc.

Lets see what the Japanese come up with.I wouldn't underestimate them.
I was merely pointing out India has other options than US or Russia, if we are willing to compromise on the date.

We could even offer joint development of AMCA to Japan,South Korea, basically anyone interested in teaming up with us.
We even have the capability to go alone, all we need is the time.

All this is hypothetical based on India withdrawing from Pak-Fa ofc.

I'm not underestimating them, it is what it is. Japan and Europe has proven just because a nation is developed, doesn't mean they can do everything American and the UK can.

Japan has in the past failed at a few projects, that and they are still not a normal nation, the Japanese air force is not in as well a condition as most think, accidents are not uncommon in terms of an air force.

The date on the fifth gen is important, joint development is a no go, especially SK and Japan, they have sensitive US technologies, especially SK. US will block any move of joint development.

But I don't think India will back out, at this point, it would be a bad move, as it may very well give China the advantage for the next 15 years if not longer.

We chinese are pragmatic, consider U.S is still a good place to milk, we will be there until the milk is dried up :lol: And your gorvernment sure agree with me, that how China and India learn to cooperate when facing western's pressure over climatic or financial issue.

We'll withstand even the attack of the chinese parasites. U.S. is STILL the place to be, chief. Can't get around it.:usflag:

We'll withstand even the attack of the chinese parasites. U.S. is STILL the place to be, chief. Can't get around it.:usflag:

:lol: We chinese are indeed a parasites that your gorvernement can't afford to ignore and helplessly other than welcome us with open arms. And to add insult to injury, we're not only there to milk America but to spy American's high tech and bring back home as well :lol:...America is such a wonderland:usflag::haha:

:lol: We chinese are indeed a parasites that your gorvernement can't afford to ignore and helplessly other than welcome us with open arms. And to add insult to injury, we're not only there to milk America but to spy American's high tech and bring back home as well :lol:...America is such a wonderland:usflag::haha:

That's right. That's why china is always a step or two behind. They have to wait for the U.S. to invent something before they can make a cheap knock off of it.

I dont think so China's millionaires continue to flee - Yahoo Finance

"Most are looking for permanent residences, Hurun said. The United States was their top destination, which any real estate agent in San Francisco, Seattle or New York can confirm. Europe is their second favorite destination, followed by Canada, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong."

you sure about that? ;)
Stealing money, fraud, bribery. They are afraid to get caught so they leave. Good riddance.

Ouch!! did I touch a raw nerve ? :D
India is doing now what you were doing in 80s and 90s

So you're saying that you are 30 years behind?

In fact we had multiple megaton thermonuclear weapons, as well as ICBM's with 10,000+ km range back in the 1970's.

Today, India still doesn't have either one.

In fact we had multiple megaton thermonuclear weapons, as well as ICBM's with 10,000+ km range back in the 1970's.

Not officially.......

Your threat is US, Korea and Japan.

Our threats are different.

Just because you have something, doesn't mean we need it too.

Wonderland is not amused! :suicide:

:cheesy:

Not officially.......
Us we have it with cro tech we can easily send our wmd beyond any point like old us and soviet done it in their earlier icbm even without it we can easily sent it but we dont need it yet statergicly

Back
Top Bottom