What's new

Rumors: Pakistan to acquire five C-130J Super Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we do get these - 40 to 50 years into the future these things will still be flying in pakistani colors....

wouldnt that be something to watch as the winters go

My understanding was 26 TPS 77 MRRs
its not confirm but I believe for MPDR segment TPS-77 MRR is not purchased but different radar is selected again its not confirm so we have to wait for sometime for the disclosure about the selection form official source

its not confirm but I believe for MPDR segment TPS-77 MRR is not purchased but different radar is selected again its not confirm so we have to wait for sometime for the disclosure about the selection form official source
Sir, 26 units of TPS-77 MRR's are confirmed

Which ones are you talking about?
My understanding was 26 TPS 77 MRRs

I thought pakistanis don't trust uncle sam anymore. Y'all should've gone for the Shaanxi Y-9
Y-9-10057-in-Zhuhai-6.11.14-5xxl-1280x720.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to @Blacklight, I dug a little deeper and was able to find conclusive evidence that indeed, 5 C-130J's are being acquired. The source of the aircraft is unknown, but 6 squadron appears to be preparing for it.

Also, there have been a 'number' of US bound flights being operated by C-130's in the past 3 weeks. Scheduled all the way until June end, the news of AH-1Z Zulu's return does hold water as @Blacklight mentioned.

I would request the readers to not post this yet on facebook. As it gets muddy and alot of brainless people there start yapping.

I think it is safe to speculate the if's, when's and what's.

CSF for the Zulu? Great news for Pakistan!!:pakistan:

confused by the Block 70?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom