What's new

RSS-BJP anti-Islam propaganda for upcoming UP election: Uttar Pradesh ATS arrests two for forcing over 1000 religious conversions

It just became socially acceptable to hate Muslims - with full state backing. No need any more to hide the hatred within your houses.

And yes, the same society kept CongRSS in power.
CongRSS ? LOL

It's not gotten any worse since Modi, we've always had a Hindu-Muslim divide in this country.

Why don't muslims properly integrate into society like ways sikhs, parsis, christians and all the rest have ?

Don't want to waste time with anecdotes but the vast majority indian muslims have always lived in their own little insular islamic bubble, always distrustful of the world outside.. painted themselves into a corner and put all these walls around.

CongRSS ? LOL

It's not gotten any worse since Modi, we've always had a Hindu-Muslim divide in this country.

Why don't muslims properly integrate into society like ways sikhs, parsis, christians and all the rest have ?

Don't want to waste time with anecdotes but the vast majority indian muslims have always lived in their own little insular islamic bubble, always distrustful of the world outside.. painted themselves into a corner and put all these walls around.

Why would we want to integrate within such a rotten society that is built on oppression of others?

Why have sikhs, parsis and christians etc done so ?

They have not. No one wants to be part of such a rotten society. Have you forgotten that every Sikh that stands up his rights is called a Khalistani and every Christian a "rice bagger"

They have not. No one wants to be part of such a rotten society. Have you forgotten that every Sikh that stands up his rights is called a Khalistani and every Christian a "rice bagger"
No, you fool.. half my family are catholics and I am good friends with sikhs..

muslims are very different and super insular and very different from virtually all the rest, even if they sometimes mingle with the others.

dunno, maybe the theology has some to do with it ?

but yeah, in my experience the muslims just keep a distance from the rest even in the friendliest of situations

educated and middle class + folks.. can't speak for rural poor bihar and up etc

He claims to be a "poor" Brahmin because the politicians have taken over the wealth of "his" temples and lower castes have taken away "his" right to cushy job because of reservations.

LOL. I have never claimed to be "poor" or a "brahmin" :lol:

He claims to be a "poor" Brahmin because the politicians have taken over the wealth of "his" temples and lower castes have taken away "his" right to cushy job because of reservations.
Its not politicians that have taken over temples, but constitution have restored religious places to the people. His real problem is not with government, but government that gets elected needs votes from OBC SC ST to come in power.

Of course....

UP Police will now file FIR against the reporters.....

:lol: ................... :lol: .................... :lol:

Liver demonstration of Al Taqiya or Taqiyya . Have to note, he has learnt islam pretty well. lol.

E4pNWUvVcAQg4f_

Last edited:
:lol: ................... :lol: .................... :lol:

Liver demonstration of Al Taqiya or Taqiyya . Have to note, he has learnt islam pretty well. lol.

E4pNWUvVcAQg4f_

Thanks for posting this. MashaAllah - Praveen Kumar is going to heaven now!

Thanks for posting this. MashaAllah - Praveen Kumar is going to heaven now!

but ..... but ..... but .... did he not publicly say he is now a Hindu ? :cheesy:

You just posted his video doing that.

That would make him an Apostate.

Now remind me , what is the punishment for Apostasy in islam ?

Pretty sure he is going to hell after his "punishment". That is unless he "repent".

Any video of him repenting ? lol.

religious conversions should need to go through court and the applicant should clarify whther he has given equal study to both the new and the old religion....this waythe demographic security of both the majority and minority will be upheld

but ..... but ..... but .... did he not publicly say he is now a Hindu ? :cheesy:

You just posted his video doing that.

That would make him an Apostate.

Now remind me , what is the punishment for Apostasy in islam ?

Pretty sure he is going to hell after his "punishment". That is unless he "repent".

Any video of him repenting ? lol.

Had to say that to save himself from the lynch mobs.

Had to say that to save himself from the lynch mobs.
heh, you got owned there.

shame they ban him even when he's just presenting counter points and evidence contrary to the islamo-leftist victim narrative the likes of you and many others here like to peddle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom