RSO Mujahids Ambush Burmese on BD-Burma Border

asad71

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
RSO’s insurgents ambushed police at Myanmar-Bangladesh border

Published on Monday, 19 May 2014 05:48

Some 40 insurgents from Bangladesh-based Rohingya Solidarity Organisation on May 17 ambushed a police patrol team, killing four policemen and injuring one with two missing, according to Maungdaw-Myoma police station.

The incident took place at the area between border posts no 52 and Natyaykan (Spirit Lake).

The police patrol team initially had four members when it left a police outpost at border post no 53 of Estate 1, led by Sub-inspector Nway Oo Maung, heading for Bandoola police station.

After the team had arrived at border post no 52, four policemen joined it. The eight-man team then proceeded to patrol along border fence in order to reach Bandoola village. The ambush happened on the way.

In retaliation, a unit from Khamaya (352) in charge of border frontier rushed to sweep over the insurgents who retreated over to the Bangladesh side of the border.

There was no casualty report on the insurgency side.

The police casualties included four deaths and two missing. Captain Nway Oo Muang sustained a gun-shot would in the left side of his back.

The deaths were Thiha Aung, Hla Min Htet, Win Min Htwe and Nay Linn Oo. The missing two are Wai Linn Oo and Ayeya Maung.

“We heard about the clashes. But we cannot verify the casualties yet. The border guard police can do it,” said Maungdaw district police Major Shwe Than.

At present the authorities have been conducting sweep operations against the insurgents.

In a previous incident, the clash with RSO happened on May 13 near Myanmar-Bangkladesh border post no 38/39 in Maungdaw Township.

RSO’s insurgents ambushed police at Myanmar-Bangladesh border - Eleven Myanmar | Eleven Myanmar

Marhaba! Marhaba!

Jihad in Arakan has now become obligatory to all Muslims everywhere. Ja'n and Ma'al is to be pledged in a Jihad.

RSO Mujahids Ambush Burmese on BD-Burma Border

Marhaba! Marhaba!

Jihad in Arakan has now become obligatory to all Muslims everywhere. Ja'n and Ma'al is to be pledged in a Jihad.

I've about had enough of this. Are you telling us that you support a terrorist movement that has murdered L&E officials?

As a Bangladeshi sitting in Canada- presumably with citizenship- I am interested in knowing how your government would feel about an individual living in their country who is supporting cross border terrorism.

You do know that anyone can report your remarks on this site with repercussions for all concerned (even if this thread is deleted, it will remain in cyberspace)?

Canadian Security Intelligence Service

I've about had enough of this. Are you telling us that you support a terrorist movement that has murdered L&E officials?

As a Bangladeshi sitting in Canada- presumably with citizenship- I am interested in knowing how your government would feel about an individual living in their country who is supporting cross border terrorism.

You do know that anyone can report your remarks on this site with repercussions for all concerned (even if this thread is deleted, it will remain in cyberspace)?

You should go ahead and do it. This is not the first time he is endorsing terrorism.

Marhaba! Marhaba!
Jihad in Arakan has now become obligatory to all Muslims everywhere. Ja'n and Ma'al is to be pledged in a Jihad

Nothing good can ever come out of this. Inciting or helping these insurgents will only disturb our own peace

Oh c'mon, buzz off.

In that sense, Bangladesh was a result of cross border terrorism in 1971... Rohingyas have rights to fight against aggressors and avenge deaths of near and dear ones just like we did in 1971.

In that sense, Bangladesh was a result of cross border terrorism in 1971... Rohingyas have rights to fight against aggressors and avenge deaths of near and dear ones just like we did in 1971.

Actually only those militant organizations are right and justified in their struggle who are supported by state of India. Rest are all terrorists. #bharatilogic

Good, soon these militants would start destabilizing BD and then you know the script. ;)

India should direct the separatist insurgents of north east to aid the burmese against these terrorists :cheesy:

Published on Monday, 19 May 2014 05:48

Some 40 insurgents from Bangladesh-based Rohingya Solidarity Organisation on May 17 ambushed a police patrol team, killing four policemen and injuring one with two missing, according to Maungdaw-Myoma police station.

The incident took place at the area between border posts no 52 and Natyaykan (Spirit Lake).

The police patrol team initially had four members when it left a police outpost at border post no 53 of Estate 1, led by Sub-inspector Nway Oo Maung, heading for Bandoola police station.

After the team had arrived at border post no 52, four policemen joined it. The eight-man team then proceeded to patrol along border fence in order to reach Bandoola village. The ambush happened on the way.

In retaliation, a unit from Khamaya (352) in charge of border frontier rushed to sweep over the insurgents who retreated over to the Bangladesh side of the border.

There was no casualty report on the insurgency side.

The police casualties included four deaths and two missing. Captain Nway Oo Muang sustained a gun-shot would in the left side of his back.

The deaths were Thiha Aung, Hla Min Htet, Win Min Htwe and Nay Linn Oo. The missing two are Wai Linn Oo and Ayeya Maung.

“We heard about the clashes. But we cannot verify the casualties yet. The border guard police can do it,” said Maungdaw district police Major Shwe Than.

At present the authorities have been conducting sweep operations against the insurgents.

In a previous incident, the clash with RSO happened on May 13 near Myanmar-Bangkladesh border post no 38/39 in Maungdaw Township.

RSO’s insurgents ambushed police at Myanmar-Bangladesh border - Eleven Myanmar | Eleven Myanmar

Marhaba! Marhaba!

Please do not support any kind of Jihad period. My feeling is that this RSO is now being helped by RAW and Awami League govt. It has been consistent policy of Awami League, RAW and India to create hostility between Bangladesh and Myanmar.

If they retreated inside Bangladesh, then BGB and Bangladesh Army are both in cahoots with them and you know very well who controls BGB and Bangladesh Army. RAW has their own cells inside DGFI.

Please do not support any kind of Jihad period. My feeling is that this RSO is now being helped by RAW and Awami League govt. It has been consistent policy of Awami League, RAW and India to create hostility between Bangladesh and Myanmar.

If they retreated inside Bangladesh, then BGB and Bangladesh Army are both in cahoots with them and you know very well who controls BGB and Bangladesh Army. RAW has their own cells inside DGFI.
Please dont expose RAW ,all the BD agencies ,BD Govt and 99.99% of the population who are trying to destabilise BD.

In the face of such horrendous massacres and atrocities, it is but natural for people to react. I doubt these Mujahids know about international politics. Theirs is just normal human reflex of self-preservation.

In the face of such horrendous massacres and atrocities, it is but natural for people to react. I doubt these Mujahids know about international politics. Theirs is just normal human reflex of self-preservation.

So what you are saying is that they are making cross border operations and BGB is not being able to secure the border. That cannot be a good thing.

Rohingya issue needs solution, but I believe allowing this kind of activity will not be good for Bangladesh. If they use our soil to launch attack and retreat, that makes us responsible for their acts. Hopefully both sides will work to secure border so this does not become a regular thing.

Back
Top Bottom