What's new

Rouhani: Iran to stay in Iran nuclear deal — for now

In his era we signed Sa'ad Abad , JCPOA , NPT and ...

well , don't hope too much ... with wide spread corruption in iran , we can't stand on our ground and it's look like there is no will to fight against corruption among Iranian leaders ( in practice not in words )

توی تاریخ ایران ، فساد حتی بزرگتر از جمهوری اسلامی رو به نابودی کشونده ... 5 نمونه ی اخیرش می شه ، صفوی ، افشاریه ، زندیه ، قاجاریه و پهلوی که تقریبا تمامشون به خاطر فساد گسترده دولتمردان نابود شدن ...

In current state , Islamic Republic has no choice but to accept JCPOA 2 , 3 ...
we can't even go for nuke and exit NPT thanks to Supreme Leader Fatwa which said :"Creating and storing nuclear weapon is religiously Forbidden (Haram) " ; and the westerns knew it very well ...

In the coming months , Islamic Republic may die spiritually even if the shell continue to live for decades ...

from what I and most of Iranian understand :
1-the children of our politicians can live in the west without any trouble ,
2- our politician can have bank account in the west and invest in the west
3- our politician and their children and friends can trade with the west (import western and indian/chiness craps to Iran and sell them twice or thrice of her original value to Iranian without any guarantee and support ) ...

in summary : the deal only has benefit for selected few in Iran which are people in the power and their relative ...
Well you’re an illiterate worker Iranian living in one of Southern province of Iran.

It is funny that you don’t have basic knowledges.

Saad Abad and NPT were singed at Shah era. Bahrain disparted from Iran at Shah Pahlavi era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Saadabad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

Your bullcraps don’t worth to answer since you’re either blabbering, lying or a very dunce illiterate.

JCPOA is joint comprehensive plan of action by 7 countries and trump dog has quited to milk saudis and satisfy his Masonic Zionist lobby. I don’t see any problem with what IR diplomats did since they signed joint comprehensive plan of action with 6 countries in order to remove nuclear sanctions. It’s fault of bibi and trump not Iranian diplomats.

I am not sure if your brain can realize. Anyway I wasted two minutes to write this comment for you but I won’t waste my time for villain illiterates anymore.

Well you’re an illiterate worker Iranian living in one of Southern province of Iran.

It is funny that you don’t have basic knowledges.

Saad Abad and NPT were singed at Shah era. Bahrain disparted from Iran at Shah Pahlavi era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Saadabad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

Your bullcraps don’t worth to answer since you’re either blabbering, lying or an illiterate.

JCPOA is joint comprehensive plan of action by 7 countries and trump dog has quited to milk saudis and satisfy his Masonic Zionist lobby. I don’t see any problem with what IR diplomats did since they signed joint comprehensive plan of action with 6 countries in order to remove nuclear sanctions. It’s fault of bibi and trump not Iranian diplomats.

I am not sure if your brain can realize. Anyway I wasted two minutes to write this comment for you but I won’t waste my time for villain illiterates anymore.

really !? personal attack !?

Saa'ad Abad Announcement was expressed in
http://www.iranreview.org/content/D...ear-Agreement-between-Iran-and-P5-1-Group.htm
https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/بیانیه_سعدآباد

The first round of nuclear negotiations between Iran and three European countries of Germany, the UK, and France [which were then known as the European Troika or the EU3] took place in October 2003 and led to the conclusion of Saadabad agreement in Tehran on October 21, 2003. Ten years have passed since the conclusion of that agreement during which Iran has made frequent attempts to prove to the Western states that the final goal of its nuclear energy program is to master the complete nuclear fuel cycle in order to use the nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

During these years, and to prove its goodwill, Iran accepted on December 18, 2003, to voluntarily implement the Additional Protocol to the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). Also, starting on November 15, 2004, and in line with the Paris Agreement [signed between Iran and the EU3], the Islamic Republic accepted to suspend all activities related to enrichment of uranium on a voluntary basis. In return, the Western countries not only did not ramp up cooperation with Iran, but took every step to deny the country its inalienable nuclear rights the result of which was the adoption of six anti-Iran resolutions by the Board of Governors of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), which practically obliterated any possibility for mutual cooperation. Finally, Iran decided to first voice its vehement protest to bullying efforts of the West and the incoordination that existed between European countries and the United States, followed by ending the voluntary suspension of its nuclear activities in line with the country’s nuclear rights on January 10, 2006. As a consequence and through an illegal process, Iran's nuclear case was referred by the Board of Governors of the IAEA to the UN Security Council on February 4, 2006. The outcome of that referral was the adoption of six anti-Iran resolutions, including four resolutions which imposed international sanctions against Iran, by the UN Security Council. Of course, none of the above measures was able to influence the resolve of the Iranian officials who were bent on protecting the nuclear rights of the Iranian nation.

and as far as I know , Iran initial Commitment in NPT was ended in 1374 ( 1990s) but Khatemi( reformists ) government finalized Iran membership in NPT for eternity ....

side note : Iran Initial Commitment in NPT was conditional in Pahlavi era which was allowing Iran to withdraw from it whenever any neighbor country get armed with nuke or any nuclear country threaten to attack Iran ...

you can simply say what you think not to try to insult others ... although I'm used to hearing insult in this forum ...

http://www.iranreview.org/content/D...ear-Agreement-between-Iran-and-P5-1-Group.htm

The first round of nuclear negotiations between Iran and three European countries of Germany, the UK, and France [which were then known as the European Troika or the EU3] took place in October 2003 and led to the conclusion of Saadabad agreement in Tehran on October 21, 2003. Ten years have passed since the conclusion of that agreement during which Iran has made frequent attempts to prove to the Western states that the final goal of its nuclear energy program is to master the complete nuclear fuel cycle in order to use the nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

During these years, and to prove its goodwill, Iran accepted on December 18, 2003, to voluntarily implement the Additional Protocol to the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). Also, starting on November 15, 2004, and in line with the Paris Agreement [signed between Iran and the EU3], the Islamic Republic accepted to suspend all activities related to enrichment of uranium on a voluntary basis. In return, the Western countries not only did not ramp up cooperation with Iran, but took every step to deny the country its inalienable nuclear rights the result of which was the adoption of six anti-Iran resolutions by the Board of Governors of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), which practically obliterated any possibility for mutual cooperation. Finally, Iran decided to first voice its vehement protest to bullying efforts of the West and the incoordination that existed between European countries and the United States, followed by ending the voluntary suspension of its nuclear activities in line with the country’s nuclear rights on January 10, 2006. As a consequence and through an illegal process, Iran's nuclear case was referred by the Board of Governors of the IAEA to the UN Security Council on February 4, 2006. The outcome of that referral was the adoption of six anti-Iran resolutions, including four resolutions which imposed international sanctions against Iran, by the UN Security Council. Of course, none of the above measures was able to influence the resolve of the Iranian officials who were bent on protecting the nuclear rights of the Iranian nation.

and as far as I know , Iran initial Commitment in NPT was ended in 1374 ( 1990s) but Khatemi( reformists ) government finalized Iran membership in NPT for eternity ....

side note : Iran Initial Commitment in NPT was conditional in Pahlavi era which was allowing Iran to withdraw from it whenever any neighbor country get armed with nuke or any nuclear country threaten to attack Iran ...

you can simply say what you think not to try to insult others ... although I'm used to hearing insult in this forum ...
According to NPT if neighbor of a country have nukes, the neighbor country is allowed to have nukes.

Rafsanjani back in 1998 said : “ that is “Islamic” Pakistan nuke “ and devested Iran from having nukes.

Go trash the liberals such as Rafsanjani, Khatami and the worst of them Rouhani. The System doesn’t have any problem within itself. I hate Ahmadinejad but u could see our progress and comprehensive power at time of him.

According to NPT if neighbor of a country have nukes, the neighbor country is allowed to have nukes.

Rafsanjani back in 1998 said : “ that is “Islamic” Pakistan nuke “ and devested Iran from having nukes.

Go trash the liberals such as Rafsanjani, Khatami and the worst of them Rouhani. The System doesn’t have any problem within itself. I hate Ahmadinejad but u could see our progress and power at time of him.

Can you deny all these deals are signed in SL era !? just go and read Announcement of Saa'ad Abad in 2003 .... we just repeat it in 2015 even in worst manner !!!

Go trash the liberals such as Rafsanjani, Khatami and the worst of them Rouhani. The System doesn’t have any problem within itself. I hate Ahmadinejad but u could see our progress and comprehensive power at time of him.

the problem of system is that people like Rouhani , Rafsanjani , Khatemi and in some degree AhamdiNejad are growing in it and are ready to sell Iran for their own benefit ....

If system has no problem , there wouldn't be so much incompetent people in charge to every damn things in Iran ...

A good system produce good people ... a bad system produce incompetent people and help them to take power ( Rouhani ) ...

Can you deny are these deals are signed in SL era !?
While there are traitors (Moavieh lovers) around you history will repeat and Karbala will repeat again.

www.en.mobile.wikishia.net/view/Peace_Treaty_of_Imam_al-Hasan_(a)
Can you deny are these deals are signed in SL era !?

the problem of system is that people like Rouhani , Rafsanjani , Khatemi and in some degree AhamdiNejad are growing in it and are ready to sell Iran for their own benefit ....

If system has no problem , there wouldn't be so much incompetent people in charge to every damn things in Iran ...

A good system produce good people ... a bad system produce incompetent people and help them to take power ( Rouhani ) ...
Why revolution of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) produced karbala?

While there are traitors (Moavieh lovers) around you history will repeat and Karbala will repeat again.

www.en.mobile.wikishia.net/view/Peace_Treaty_of_Imam_al-Hasan_(a)

Why revolution of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) produced karbala?

because Prophet Muhammad didn't kill all Islam enemies and instead accept them as Muslims ....
did he do wrong thing !? no ...
but always good things doesn't result in good consequences ...

We should have nukes or Islamic Republic will end in coming years ....

because Prophet Muhammad didn't kill all Islam enemies and instead accept them as Muslims ....
did he do wrong thing !? no ...
but always good things doesn't result in good consequences ...

We should have nukes or Islamic Republic will end in coming years ....
Rouhani is selling our missiles and you’re talking about nukes....

Get some brain please.
Islam enemies
Abu Sufin became muslim.

The first caliph, the second caliph and the the third caliph became Muslims too.

Get some brain please.
we should ask for nukes or they will sell missiles ... always go for 20 ...

Abu Sufin became muslim.
The first caliph, the second caliph and the the third caliph became Muslims too.

Prophet was bind by Islam law , so he has to act according of them even if he knew something will goes wrong latter ...
This is complicate issue and I'm sure you knew about all of these ...

Prophet was bind by Islam law , so he has to act according of them even if he knew something will goes wrong latter ...
This is complicate issue and I'm sure you knew about all of these ...
Every society, every religion has traitors whiting itself that brings down the whole system. Even son of Adam (AS) was a traitor because he killed his brother.

Who brought down Egypt? Anvar Sadat

Who brought down nation of Prophet Moses (AS) ? Sameri and Gharoon

Jcopa was something that everybody in islamic republic of Iran agreed to it from supreme leader to president to national security council to parliament to ......
Now that it faced problem everybody want to point finger to the others.

Get some brain please.

Abu Sufin became muslim.

Roohani can't sell anything if like JCOPA he can't get agreement of all groups in from supreme leader to military to parliament to national security council to guardian council .

Jcopa was something that everybody in islamic republic of Iran agreed to it from supreme leader to president to national security council to parliament to ......

Roohani can't sell anything if like JCOPA he can't get agreement of all groups in from supreme leader to military to parliament to national security council to guardian council .

so what !? I was saying same thing ... selling Iran is easier to leave their palace and fight with corruption among themselves ...

Well however I think there is no worse creature on earth worse than Rouhani ...

Back
Top Bottom