What's new

Rouhani: Iran to stay in Iran nuclear deal — for now

To what avail? Not sure the relevance of this conversation. Why is it important to you, IYDMMA?
Do you have the alert or not? If you have the alert, Put a screenshot of it, That makes me wrong.

Do you have the alert or not? If you have the alert, Put a screenshot of it, That makes m
Do you have the alert or not? If you have the alert, Put a screenshot of it, That makes me wrong.
upload_2018-5-9_15-30-49.png

So this leads you to conclude what exactly?

If the Iranian hardliners think that Rouhani and Reformists are the traitors, then their supreme leader should resign and give the majority of Iran (i.e. Rouhani and Reformists) chance to rule themselves.
Why then the hardliners want to stick to the power in name of Wilayat-e-Faqih?

If the Iranian hardliners think that Rouhani and Reformists are the traitors, then their supreme leader should resign and give the majority of Iran (i.e. Rouhani and Reformists) chance to rule themselves.
Why then the hardliners want to stick to the power in name of Wilayat-e-Faqih?
Sorry I didn't get your argue? what is the connection btw traitor thing and resignation?

Unfortunately , the System is sunken in corruption ...
The corruption that your talking about was there during the Shah's regime too, ( when govts don't have transparency, corruption is easy) but it really became significant under Mr. Ahmadinejad. Reformers are not innocent either, but next time you see a Khatam al-Anbia project going on think about this post.

PS: As long as we have amateurs, yes these "Haloo" hardliners and moderates with zero experience in diplomacy and government management in the system the people will suffer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom