What's new

Rohingyas changing Teknaf demography!

Kobi was comparing Splurgenxs's hypothesis to a real life example. Just because our government (which you love) expelled the recent influx of Rohingyas, it does not mean we agree with them.

But of-course, the refugee issue is negatively affecting us in terms of both security and economy. I'm sure you experienced it :oops:

Please, use your brain.

And I was giving him another real life example.

Lakh Lanat on you for blaming your govt for your own fault. You should let all the Rohingyas to come to Bangladesh and re settle.

@OP: Rohingyas are Bangalis. We don't hate them. And btw, "demographic shift" is a right wing phrase coined by extreme right wing politicians in different countries (espcially third world), such as BJP in India. I don't expect intelligent people to go around shouting such political jargon.

First of all, Rohingyas are not Bengalis. I don't appreciate how every tom, dick and harry is claiming to be Bengali, as if Bangladeshis are not worse enough now we say Rohingyas are Bengali too.

They don't even speak a dialect of Bengali and write in some middle eastern sh!t script. They are Bangladeshi origin though.

And also Sunday Times is no extreme right wing news paper.

you are trying to compare Rohingyas with Popular front for liberation of Palestine? Those commie b*stards started war against Jordan, declared some jordanian city free, played football with the head of a Jordanian soldier!

Now they have become commie bastards eh? The dichotomy amazes me. :lol:

Palestinians casualties were 20,000 dead, I wondered how can Arabs did such things to their own people.

Don't you know they were commie bastards. All 20,000 of them!

Arabs don't amaze me anyway, after all they even used nerve gas against each other population.

Kobi was comparing Splurgenxs's hypothesis to a real life example. Just because our government (which you love) expelled the recent influx of Rohingyas, it does not mean we agree with them.

But of-course, the refugee issue is negatively affecting us in terms of both security and economy. I'm sure you experienced it :oops:

Please, use your brain.

stop crying and learn to vote.

@OP: Rohingyas are Bangalis. We don't hate them. And btw, "demographic shift" is a right wing phrase coined by extreme right wing politicians in different countries (espcially third world), such as BJP in India. I don't expect intelligent people to go around shouting such political jargon.

No its not. It's a clear and present danger when outsiders with different ideologies and loyalties start outnumbering the locals having national security ramifications.

First of all, Rohingyas are not Bengalis. I don't appreciate how every tom, dick and harry is claiming to be Bengali, as if Bangladeshis are not worse enough now we say Rohingyas are Bengali too.

They don't even speak a dialect of Bengali and write in some middle eastern sh!t script. They are Bangladeshi origin though.

They speak Bengali dialect my friend.

And why they have to be from Bangladesh. Its a contiguous land for gods sake. Its very natural that some Bengali did grow there. You think the Jackfruits only grow in this part of the land and not in the Burmese side?

Lets for instance when a Monipuri found in Bangladesh, they are citizen, not only that they claimed to be Adivashi. But if any Bengali found in Monipur, they must be illegal from Bangladesh. Idiot people.

And why they have to be from Bangladesh. Its a contiguous land for gods sake. Its very natural that some Bengali did grow there. You think the Jackfruits only grow in this part of the land and not in the Burmese side?

Lets for instance when a Monipuri found in Bangladesh, they are citizen, not only that they claimed to be Adivashi. But if any Bengali found in Monipur, they must be illegal from Bangladesh. Idiot people.

Manipuris are not tribals.

Why can't we inviite them to Pakistan? Would 'native' Pakistanis object if we started a petition asking the government to get these people a new home?

Why can't we inviite them to Pakistan? Would 'native' Pakistanis object if we started a petition asking the government to get these people a new home?

Why not start with the "stranded Pakistanis". Close to a million of them are still languishing in refugee camps in Bangladesh.

Why not start with the "stranded Pakistanis". Close to a million of them are still languishing in refugee camps in Bangladesh.

There is no more stranded pakistani. All of them took citizenship in Bangladesh. The chapter is closed. Update yourself.

Not only Taknaf, the entire Khulna, Barisal and Chittagong Divisions are populated by old Arkanese - Muslims as well as Buddhist Rakhines. This is Northern Arakan which was put under a Portuguese administration by the Burmese King after he invaded Arakan destroying the 367 years old Muslim Sultanate of Arakan.

There is no more stranded pakistani. All of them took citizenship in Bangladesh. The chapter is closed. Update yourself.

After realizing that they were duped by Pakistan.

No that is not Bengali dialect. It is not even mutually intelligible language with Bengali. Also they don't use Bengali script.

This entire tread is initiated by a hindutva troll based on racist ideology with a nefarious aim.

The most fitting response from BD posters would simply be to ignore this preposterous thread.

This entire tread is initiated by a hindutva troll based on racist ideology with a nefarious aim.

The most fitting response from BD posters would simply be to ignore this preposterous thread.

OP didn't write the article:cheesy: It was written by Masum Molla and published in Bangladeshi media.

Yes, but the Indian posters are stating that it is somehow a massive issue. As every BD poster is making it clear it is not. You are sensationalising something that is not there.

Back
Top Bottom