What's new

Rohingya Ethnic Cleansing - Updates & Discussions

Don't you understand? You've lost. I don't even know if this is stage managed while Kofi Annan is in town but those militants have signed a death warrant for their people. There is no way we will bow to demands to repatriate even a small minority now, the ones who want to stay will only have white cards and any militants are walking dead. If you have been sheltering their camps or if you were stupid enough to be helping them then the army will be sent in to flush out and destroy any camps in your territory. This is the endgame for your Rohingya Bengalis.

LOL you guys can't even take care of a paramilitary what makes you think that you can invade a country with actual military?

LOL you guys can't even take care of a paramilitary what makes you think that you can invade a country with actual military?
:)

Don't you understand? You've lost. I don't even know if this is stage managed while Kofi Annan is in town but those militants have signed a death warrant for their people. There is no way we will bow to demands to repatriate even a small minority now, the ones who want to stay will only have white cards and any militants are walking dead. If you have been sheltering their camps or if you were stupid enough to be helping them then the army will be sent in to flush out and destroy any camps in your territory. This is the endgame for your Rohingya Bengalis.

9 armed policemen dead 50 firearms looted attacked by knives and sling shot.
I guess those terrorist were hunting monkeys right? That's how we used to hunt in the forest when I used to visit my maternal grandmother's home when I was a child. But those were all for fun. ;)

Anyways, no pun intended. You guys should get some training from Indians regarding surgical strike inside BD territory to flush out any rogue element. You have an advantage, you dont need helis for that as you can use trees like ninja monkeys.

montie_slingshot.jpg

Reeks of Arakan Army.

There hadn't been any reports or findings of Rohingya militant camps in the region. And what's more, they don't have that kind of resources. And nobody would be wanting fund and train them either. The current administration is currently clamping down on militant groups. So this story doesn't exactly check out.

If you have been sheltering their camps or if you were stupid enough to be helping them then the army will be sent in to flush out and destroy any camps in your territory.

Oh. So it is a question of 'if' :lol:

Last edited:
Work-travel? That's cool.

Working at a private bank here is pretty intense.

I can relate. Lots of my friends are in private banks there. Good career, good progress and good money!

No. I'm not here to give the usual banter with you darkies. You and your kind have made a crucial error. You will now see the end game with these so called Rohingya.

I must say that it is regrettable that you come up all these racist rants. And it is regrettable that my countrymen do the same.

First verify if the report is correct. I'm saying this because so far, I have found that information coming out of your country is never quite clear. They are always dodgy! I have a Muslim friend from Burma with whom I studied at university. He is a Panthay, and he did state that the mosque in his area in Mandalay did come under attack before. I wasn't aware that city had a Rohingya problem. So it is indeed a religious one instead of ethnic.

I'm sorry, the point being that the information coming out of your country is never quite clear. I implore you! Verify this report. And quit blaming all of your problems with Muslims on us. It is not going to help one bit!

At least verify the damn thing and then threaten us. Okay?

Still they keep dreaming of standing a chance against us!
Screenshot_2016-07-20-22-17-25.png
Screenshot_2016-07-20-22-34-26.png

That tells us an important lesson - Even monkeys have wet dreams!.

9 armed policemen dead 50 firearms looted attacked by knives and sling shot.
I guess those terrorist were hunting monkeys right? That's how we used to hunt in the forest when I used to visit my maternal grandmother's home when I was a child. But those were all for fun. ;)

Anyways, no pun intended. You guys should get some training from Indians regarding surgical strike inside BD territory to flush out any rogue element. You have an advantage, you dont need helis for that as you can use trees like ninja monkeys.

montie_slingshot.jpg

Very well said and true indeed,but....that girl <3

No. I'm not here to give the usual banter with you darkies. You and your kind have made a crucial error. You will now see the end game with these so called Rohingya.

OH MAI GAWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD,MYANMAR WILL NUKE THE WHOLE WORLD NOW!
11169829_1081838278499795_3037130649158828277_n.jpg

@Doyalbaba @~Phoenix~ @TopCat ছাইড়া দাও মগা মগ পুলাটারে, বারো হাত কাঁকুরের তেরো হাত বিচি বেশি ফাল পাড়লে যা হয়, ও হইসে তাই! :lol:

Ekbar jokhon shuru korsi,tokhon keno thambo,bhaia?

Updated: October 12, 2016 10:16 IST
http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...estive-rakhine-state-media/article9210075.ece

12-vbk-Myanmar_3041536f.jpg

AFP
Myanmar border police prepare the flag draped coffins bearing nine bodies of border guards killed in mysterious raids during a funeral ceremony at a cemetery in Maungdaw in Rakhine State on October 11, 2016.
Twelve people have died in the north of Myanmar's Rakhine state in clashes between armed men and troops, state media reported on Wednesday, in a sharp escalation of violence in the restive region.

Four soldiers and one attacker were killed on Tuesday when hundreds of men wielding pistols and swords assailed troops in Pyaungpit village, in Maungdaw township.

Troops also found seven dead along with rudimentary weapons after fighting broke out in the nearby village of Taung Paing Nyar.

“After the incident, troops found seven dead bodies,” the state-run Global New Light of Myanmar reported.

“Swords and sticks were found with the bodies.”

The military have been scouring the region, not far from the border with Bangladesh, after nine police officers were killed on Sunday in coordinated attacks on three border posts.

Most people in the impoverished area are Muslim Rohingya, a stateless minority Buddhist nationalists vilify as illegal immigrants.

The unrest has raised the spectre of a repeat of 2012 when sectarian violence ripped through Rakhine, killing more than 100 people and driving tens of thousands of Rohingya into displacement camps.

Four men suspected of being involved in Sunday's attacks, two of whom were named as Andra Mular Kein and Mawlawi Fordita Laung by state media, were also captured on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom