What's new

Rohingya Ethnic Cleansing - Updates & Discussions

So the latest news is the Divine tatmadaw take control of Myanmar.

I am interested to know the feelings of Burmese folks.

Some good news coming from there finally. That Su kyi got paid a visit by Dr. karma. A dictatorship will also lead to harsher reactions from the west, and even some loss of support from fellow authoritarian states. The Rohingya repatriation will likely be delayed (but let's be honest it was going to be delayed anyway).

Some good news coming from there finally. That Su kyi got paid a visit by Dr. karma. A dictatorship will also lead to harsher reactions from the west, and even some loss of support from fellow authoritarian states. The Rohingya repatriation will likely be delayed (but let's be honest it was going to be delayed anyway).
Agree . But I am wondering how powerful actually Su Kyi was ? I never feel that she held any type of power in her own country , she was always just a puppet of the savage Burmese military, and also sort of hostage.

However I feel that if that's the case ,she at least would raise her voice against the junta , so if she was arrested because of taking Rohingya side , she would get lots of sympathy from Bangladesh and other countries.

But now no one will be sympathetic to her because she openly advocated and justified Rohingya ethnic cleansing.

She justified ethnic cleansing for her power; she had to realize that in Myanmar civil power is actually nothing.

Last edited:
Agree . But I am wondering how powerful actually Su Kyi was ? I never feel that she held any type of power in her own country , she was always just a puppet of the savage Burmese military, and also sort of hostage.

However I feel that if that's the case ,she at least would raise her voice against the junta , so if she was arrested because of taking Rohingya side , she would get lots of sympathy from Bangladesh and other countries.

But now no one will be sympathetic to her because she openly advocated and justified Rohingya ethnic cleansing.

She justified ethnic cleansing for her power; she had to realize that in Myanmar civil power is actually nothing.

Well guys, the repercussions of the Tatmadaw takeover are starting to take effect, Australia has now cut defence cooperation with Myanmar.

https://www.manisteenews.com/news/a...defense-cooperation-with-Myanmar-16007902.php

Well guys, the repercussions of the Tatmadaw takeover are starting to take effect, Australia has now cut defence cooperation with Myanmar.

https://www.manisteenews.com/news/a...defense-cooperation-with-Myanmar-16007902.php

But brother , west didn't take strong steps against Myanmar when su skyi was in power .

So I think if now they are taking action against Myanmar, that's actually neither for us ,nor for Rohingyas ,but for their ( western block ) own interest.

Now let's see if Myanmar junta want Rohingya repatriation or not.

I think this military takeover is actually a new cold war between China and western block, as China is supporting military takeover and west is not, because west can't use this junta against China.

Su Kyi was responsible for the Rohingya issue and now if Myanmar junta want to take them back , I think west will create an issue to prevent Rohingya repatriation, not sure though.

Zodi tara seta kore ,koushole korbe. Zeno dekhe mone hoy ze Tara Rohingya punorbason chay ,tobe vitore vitore ulta chal dibe ,zemon India dicche amader desher vitor. This is called "সর্প হইয়া কাটো তুমি, ওঝা হইয়া ঝাড়ো" .

Bhaijan apni obosshoi bujhen ze paka kheloyar ra evabei khele , etake bola hoy idur biral khela ( tom and jerry game).

It's also time for us to observe closely, and perhaps it's time to join Chinese block at least secretely.

I am sure now west is playing trick because they lost control over democratic govt of Myanmar ,so can no longer use Myanmar against China.

Now only time will tell what's going to happen.

I believe ( since few days) Bangladesh is closely observing it.

Last edited:
But brother , west didn't take strong steps against Myanmar when su skyi was in power .

So I think if now they are taking action against Myanmar, that's actually neither for us ,not for Rohingyas ,but for their ( western block ) own interest.

Now let's see if Myanmar junta want Rohingya repatriation or not.

I think this military takeover is actually a new cold war between China and western block, as China is supporting military takeover and west is not, because west can't use this junta against China.

Su Kyi was responsible for the Rohingya issue and now if Myanmar junta want to take them back , I think west will create an issue to prevent Rohingya repatriation, not sure though.

Zodi tara seta kore ,koushole korbe. Zeno dekhe mone hoy ze Tara Rohingya punorbason chay ,tobe vitore vitore ulta chal dibe ,zemon India dicche amader desher vitor. This is called "সর্প হইয়া কাটো তুমি, ওঝা হইয়া ঝাড়ো" .

Bhaijan apni obosshoi bujhen ze paka kheloyar ra evabei khele , etake bola hoy idur biral khela ( tom and jerry game).

It's also time for us to observe closely, and perhaps it's time to join Chinese block at least secretely.

I am sure now west is playing trick because they lost control over democratic govt of Myanmar ,so can no longer use Myanmar against China.

Now only time will tell what's going to happen.

I believe ( since few days) Bangladesh is closely observing it.

All valid points of course. But like you said let's see what happens. :-)

Things are getting really feisty in Myanmar. The coup has been positive for Bangladesh so far, no matter how you look at it. If the Junta prevails and manages to hold onto power, then it'll become an isolated pariah state again, possibly met with severe economic sanctions and military embargos again. If the democratic forces prevail, then due to loss in public trust in the military, a) the military infrastructure, expenditure and overall power will be severely curtailed and/or b) the military will be heavily restructured, effectively losing the least bit of "effectiveness" it had. Additionally, it looks like if the democratic movement holds out, future Burma will be federal, and may even see the creation of 'Rohang' state, modelled on the erstwhile Mayu Frontier District for the Rohingyas. The recent burning down of Chinese factories is the most important aspect. The military is blaming the protesters while those protesting blaming the junta. Ultimately, even China and Russia will have to cave in if atrocities continue.

Read the comments, didn't know we were so xenophobic. Rohingya repatriation is definitely a concern of course.

Something I got from my WhatsApp that will give folks here food for thought.

WHY THE UIGHURS AND ROHINGYAS

By Norman Fernandez.

Here’s just a short post.

In China, there are 10 ethnic Muslim Minorities and in descending order they are:-
1. Hui
2. Uighur
3. Kazakh
4. Dongxiang
5. Kyrgyz
6. Salar
7. Tazik
8. Uzbek
9. Bonam
10. Tatar.

Only the Uighurs are a problem. Why? Because they are in truth fighting a separatist war. The Western countries are encouraging a separatist war claiming that the Uighurs are facing religious persecution and the Western countries are fighting hard to see a breakup of China.

The Western countries are hoping that should the Uighurs, get a separate country, all the other ethnic groups( probably with the exception of Hui Muslims) will also start demanding for a separate country.

So if anyone claim that the Uighurs are discriminated and persecuted, ask why the other nine are not discriminated or persecuted. None of the other nine ethnic Muslim groups are engaged in any conflict or war with the Chinese government.

It’s just like the same in Myanmar. There are:-
1. Rohingyas ( Muslims tracing the ancestry to Bangladesh or rightfully referred as Benggali Muslims)
2. Panthays ( Burmese Chinese Muslims)
3. Pishus ( Muslims of Malay ancestry)
5. Zerbadi Muslims ( community descended from marriage between Indian-Muslim males and Burmese females). Incidentally, they are the largest ethnic Muslim group in Myanmar and form half of the total Muslim population.

In Myanmar, only the Rohingya Muslims claim that they are being discriminated and persecuted. Why? Because, only Rohingya Muslims have been fighting for a separate state. First, they wanted their Rakhine region to separate and join Bangladesh and when that failed, the Rohingyas began demanding a separate state. The atrocities of the Rohingyas against the Burmese and Buddhist are well documented. Once again, the Western powers are hard at work, trying to break up Myanmar.

So, if anyone claims that the Rohingyas are being discriminated and persecuted, why the other three are not being discriminated or persecuted.

(normanfernandez)

Something I got from my WhatsApp that will give folks here food for thought.

WHY THE UIGHURS AND ROHINGYAS

By Norman Fernandez.

Here’s just a short post.

In China, there are 10 ethnic Muslim Minorities and in descending order they are:-
1. Hui
2. Uighur
3. Kazakh
4. Dongxiang
5. Kyrgyz
6. Salar
7. Tazik
8. Uzbek
9. Bonam
10. Tatar.

Only the Uighurs are a problem. Why? Because they are in truth fighting a separatist war. The Western countries are encouraging a separatist war claiming that the Uighurs are facing religious persecution and the Western countries are fighting hard to see a breakup of China.

The Western countries are hoping that should the Uighurs, get a separate country, all the other ethnic groups( probably with the exception of Hui Muslims) will also start demanding for a separate country.

So if anyone claim that the Uighurs are discriminated and persecuted, ask why the other nine are not discriminated or persecuted. None of the other nine ethnic Muslim groups are engaged in any conflict or war with the Chinese government.

It’s just like the same in Myanmar. There are:-
1. Rohingyas ( Muslims tracing the ancestry to Bangladesh or rightfully referred as Benggali Muslims)
2. Panthays ( Burmese Chinese Muslims)
3. Pishus ( Muslims of Malay ancestry)
5. Zerbadi Muslims ( community descended from marriage between Indian-Muslim males and Burmese females). Incidentally, they are the largest ethnic Muslim group in Myanmar and form half of the total Muslim population.

In Myanmar, only the Rohingya Muslims claim that they are being discriminated and persecuted. Why? Because, only Rohingya Muslims have been fighting for a separate state. First, they wanted their Rakhine region to separate and join Bangladesh and when that failed, the Rohingyas began demanding a separate state. The atrocities of the Rohingyas against the Burmese and Buddhist are well documented. Once again, the Western powers are hard at work, trying to break up Myanmar.

So, if anyone claims that the Rohingyas are being discriminated and persecuted, why the other three are not being discriminated or persecuted.

(normanfernandez)
So what,
does it means it ok to burn their homes and kill them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom