What's new

Rio 2016 Olympics

103 competitors from Serbia qualified for these games, and i am expecting us to win 5 to 12 medals this time. Novak Djokovic in tennis, our men's water polo team should also be one of favorites to win gold medal, basketball team also has a good chance to win some medal, Ivana Spanovic in long jump, Nebojsa Grujic and Marko Novakovic in Kayak doubles 200 meters, Marko Tomicevic and Milenko Zoric in Kayak doubles 1000 meters, Nikolina Moldovan and Milica Starovic in Kayak doubles 500 meters, Davor Stefanek in Greco-Roman Wrestling, Milica Mandic in Taekwondo, Tijana Bogdanovic inTaekwondo, Andrea Arsovic in 10m Air Rifle, Bobana Velickovic in 10m Air Pistol, Ivana Maksimovic in 50 m rifle TP, women's basketball team also has a chance for a medal, it's the same with women's volleyball team.

The pathetic situation of sports in Pakistan continues.

Can someone explain to me how each nation chooses it's Olympians? And why some nations have way more than others?
Each individual/team has to qualify for the Olympic games by performing in the world and continental championship of that particular sport.
Some nations has more participants than others as they have qualified for the olympics
Example jamaicans are always in top 3 in sprinting world championships and hence all of the Jamaican sprinters qualify.

All of these females in swimming, diving and athletes etc look like guys ..i mean their chest is as flat as guys and look tall and tough like guys .. Do they lose this feminine look because of too much physical exercise ?

All of these females in swimming, diving and athletes etc look like guys ..i mean their chest is as flat as guys and look tall and tough like guys .. Do they lose this feminine look because of too much physical exercise ?

... yee but they got better times then your men swimming team :omghaha: 3 place out of 3 swimmers in group

Yee they are so unfeminine:
8c7a817cbc98f4db02e168a663d456a9.jpg

2-natalie-coughlin.jpg

Last edited:
... yee but they got better times then your men swimming team :omghaha: 3 place out of 3 swimmers in group
I did not know we have swimming teams

These women have became guys after this long physical training..same tall height, same flat chest, same long legs, face etc when i was watcing them swimming and diving it was like as if i am watching the men team

I did not know we have swimming teams

These women have became guys after this long physical training..same tall height, same flat chest, same long legs, face etc when i was watcing them swimming and diving it was like as if i am watching the men team

Agree , they all appear to be on steroids

Im completely heartbroken for Nole.:(Never been so sad for a sport event.But it's just not meant to be.:cry:Lets hope he can win a medal on doubles.

Is this lady on drugs ?

She is the Hungarian who broke the world record

22488671_0dd03f6951698afad54ced4f3bd10778_l.jpg

Is this lady on drugs ?

I wish i had biceps like her :-(

Is this lady on drugs ?

I wish i had biceps like her :-(

The pathetic situation of sports in Pakistan continues.
To most Pakistanis sports other than Cricket and occasionaly hockey have no meaning even in my school no one would even register for discus and javeline for two years we had the same player representing our school everyone was trying out for cricket

Russians dont look unfeminine to me :D

Do anyone know how many medals are there in swimming? It seem as if there are so many different categories in swimming and if some countries are good in this sport then they have chance to grab more golds as compare to others sports

Russians dont look unfeminine to me :D
Good for you .. these all female swimmer are good for winning the medals for country but they are very unattractive for me at least :P Women look good with ups and downs and soft delicate look..these female swimmer are flat and tall like ladder lol

Back
Top Bottom