What's new

Revive India Pakistan Cricket at India or Pakistan

India Pakistan Cricket Home Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There should be no Indian cable as well.

I'm completely fine with having no relations with India as long as Kashmir Dispute is settled.

Did you mean 'is NOT settled'?

bhai your gov stopped it . they asked us solve kashmir issue then cricket hahahaha its mean no cricket till 2099

You may be wrong by as much as a year.

It is because of the fact that even we will earn money when i will play with Pakistan....It is a fact that like Pakistan sends anti Indian elements to our country, we are not sane either...Our capability and political will to destabilize Pakistan may be less than that of Pakistan( Based on view of many Indian like me) but that does not mean, we do not send any one to Pakistan either..It is a tool that was used by many rival countries in world...Heck even China might be doing the same...but that will not prevent us to stop doing trade with China...

Again, be assured, i understand all the logic for thie madness...But after coming here in PDF and interacting with various posters here, i can see some logical sense of argument by Pakistan side when they point out certain faultline in us too....So it is not always true that whatever situation India Pakistan relation stands today, is always Pakistan is at fault....So i am trying to giving us a chance to open the channel of communication with those good people in Pakistan to talk with each other...

:tup:

It's India's Modi government that is politicising the sport so we should reciprocate and not play any bilateral series especially as India is a state sponsor of terror in Pakistan and likely in Afghanistan too

There is two sides of coin, although I would strongly agree that playing cricket and other sports will increase diplomacy chances but also more youngster will be drawn to Sports to watch and compete in quality contest .

But sadly this also put us into quandary, it would bring much needed resources into country which can benefit to terrorist whom we are trying to fight for last several decades.

I would love to see cricket like wasim akram bowling to Sachin or Amir bowling to kohli but if it means benefiting the terrorist i can live without it.

Freinds...thanks for participating in this poll. Many of us genuinely contributed with intresting observation about various aspect of our cricket relationship with Pakistan... I hope some day in near future, India will create a momentum and initiate cricker series in Pakistan for bringing some sanity to the game...

Back
Top Bottom