What's new

Revenge by Pakistani Pashtuns: Private war breaks out on Pak-Afghan border

Arranged attacks: Private war breaks out on Pak-Afghan border

LANDIKOTAL:

At least 29 Afghans were thrashed and their travel documents torn near the Torkham border on Thursday, apparently in retaliation to a similar attack on Pakistani workers by Afghan officials last week.

Officials said that the attackers included relatives of the 29 Pakistani labourers who were allegedly harassed by members of the Afghan National Army (ANA) at Pul-e-Charkhi area of Kabul on Friday. Following this incident, Pakistani authorities had closed the border for six hours on Saturday.

Assistant Political Agent (APA) Landikotal Subdivision of Khyber Agency, Khalid Mumtaz Kundi, told journalists that more than 30 people gathered at Kaglech Turn near Torkham Pak-Afghan border and blocked the highway on Thursday morning.

They stopped every vehicle and searched for Afghan nationals and finally when they found their tally of 29 Afghans, they attacked them, tore their travel documents and took away cash and cell phones, he said.

Kundi said that Khasadar personnel rushed to the site to reopen the highway and arrested the culprits, but the attackers opened fire, injuring two Khasadars. Five of the assailants were arrested while a search for the rest was ongoing. Note:chivalry of Pakistani/ true or lar Pashtuns unlike those from across the border

According to Mairaj Khan, an official of the political administration at Torkham border, the harassed Afghan nationals crossed the border and told their authorities about the incident.

“Most of the attackers were family members of the Pakistani labours and residents of Landikotal who were attacked in Kabul,” an official of the Khasadar force said.

Published in The Express Tribune, December 28th, 2012.

thats how man solve their matters, not just talks
an eye for and eye, not an hair more

Pashtuns Tajiks Uzbeks Hazaras are all Afghan! ANA's whole structure is Afghanised not Pashtunised, Tajikised, Hazarised or etc.. your ***** will not inflame Afghans from within again, watch your back for daily separatist movements Pakistan will soon be liberated from Punjabi dominated government.

And their puppets in this website!

:lol: you are calling enslavement of Afghanistani Pukhtuns to Tajik/hazaras and other farsiwan masters as Afghanistanised?

the whole ANA structure is enslavment to farsiwans in Afghanistan.

Wake up shake your Afghanistani Pashtun ghairat and liberate yourself first from farsiwans and then talk about Pakistan.

:lol: you are calling enslavement of Afghanistani Pukhtuns to Tajik/hazaras and other farsiwan masters as Afghanistanised?

the whole ANA structure is enslavment to farsiwans in Afghanistan.

Wake up shake your Afghanistani Pashtun ghairat and liberate yourself first from farsiwans and then talk about Pakistan.

This not going to work here anymore, try something better that was the trend during 90 to 94 not any more it's 2012 :)

Why would they do that? Look you have to understand their situation. According to them we have taken their dhoti. Pakhtunkhwa and balochistan belongs to them. They believe our land is their dhoti which can be taken at any time anyone pleases. :lol:

According to them we Pakistani's as a whole have taken their dhoti and we lar Pashtuns are somehow responsible as we have gained ownership of it, put it in our cupboard while we are happily sitting in Kameez partogh with large lungee/pagree on our heads, it's ends set in elegant twirls sipping quality tea with Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch brothers. Now they want the dhoti back. :rofl:

You have to understand.... they aren't even talking about abandoning the Tajiks, Hazaras and Uzbeks or northern lands which lets say are their banyayn. But they want that Lungee pretty bad... no one likes going around with his lulla hanging around even if his chest is bare... :D

We Pakistani Pashtuns say fine... you are so dedicated to Pashtuns... then show some loyalty to Pashtuns. Abandon the Tajiks, Hazaras and Uzbeks (the banyayn), show some comitment to the Pashtun cause. But the Afghans believe they will be لوڅ without it. :D

On the other forum by the way it is the bar Pashtuns calling Pakistani Pashtuns things like Pangchuk, Punjabi slave, ****, Jinnah's rat and other things I would prefer not to mention, especially if they happened to be supportive of Pakistan. This is why I have become hostile to Afghans. I have for years been a nationalist and that was much before I adopted the Pashtun cause.

We always suggested unity for language and promotion of culture... even the idea that pakhtunkhwa is theirs and Afghanistan ours.... but they believe our land is theirs in a totally other sense, meaning Afghanistan has to exercise full control over it, in other words grab all lands up to the Indus. That is what patriotic lar Pashtuns will never accept. And this is the entire issue between Pakistan and Afghanistan... Pakistani's generally know nothing about Afghanistan and just how far they have taken the Durand line thing to a point where they may hate us forever. We lost bangladesh in 71 and we don't cry half as much... meaning (which also shows our beghairati! :angry: ) we don't care about it anymore. This is not true for Afghanistan.

And its they who want to pitch Pashtuns against each other themselves, either we accept that our land belongs to them or we become an enemy. There was no Tajik, Uzbek or Hazara on the forum. Those vicious animals (Tajik, Hazara and Uzbek) however are very aggressive towards Pashtuns, quite true. Still the bar Pashtuns don't want to abandon them despite their belief in lar aw bar yaw afghan/pashtun.

Its a silly policy to have and proves the loy Afghanistan theory has no head, no feet... they've just made it a dhoti issue. It is at the root of the attacks on Bajaur 2 months ago which investigators are claiming were clearly ANA not the Taliban on account of their training, the raids on lower Dir, the attack in Kalash that stole cattle and the recent events.

Pakistan has to find a policy in Afghanistan because if an anti-Pakistani setup remains there we are surrounded both in the east and the west. In retrospect seems like a foolish move to mistreat lar Pashtuns as we could have sympathized with them, though I don't believe we should just because of ethnicity-they never cared about us. But the Afghans have stopped thinking. They gave control of thinking and foreign policy to Britian, Russia and then US successively. Then they claim they were never conquered. True, when we lar Pashtuns were around. But after 1983 they have shown their disgraceful faces constantly being controlled by foreign powers, whether they believe this to be a truth or not.

Sir i know about the other site.

the issue is that they are themselves enslaves to farsiwans. Look at their language and culture there all carry the halmarks of non-pashtuns in Afghanistan.

The pashtuns are forced to migrate as refugees and margnalised in govt.

these helpless internet warriors sees no practical solution but to blame us Pakistani Pukhtuns for their enslavement to farsiwans.

Look at his justfication : that ANA composed of all ethniic groups hence its Afghanistanised but when we say the same about our Pakistanised they call us slaves of Punjabis.

lolzz people like sher malangs only want us to fight their war against farsiwans.

Hehehehe, exactly my point. At the end of 2014, I guess you'll be up North with your masters (of-course security reasons)?

Offtopic! there are certainly 10s of threads on that reopen one of them.

Tell you something that what you are sayiing about us has NOT worked in 47 even so dont try anything better as well it will be thrown back on your face.

:)

We not try, we do and you loot :lol:

:P dahhh and these relatives of Pukhtuns were punjabis right ?

You dont know me andro, you expect me to develop hate for all afghans because of this incident? I am not that kind of person. I dont jump to judge an entire nation or ethnicity because of few people. I have encountered some punjabis on internet who said very foul things about pakhtuns, but i never developed dislike hate for entire punjabis because of those peoples because i have met more good and nice punjabis than few rotten ones, the likes of which are present in every community. But your friend havi is mentally unstable and is on some revenge mission because some afghans on internet didnt appreciate his book and laughed at him. Now he is spreading hate against afghan people and you people are clapping for him.

Back
Top Bottom