What's new

Revealed: Pakistan's slogan for promoting tourism

for sure they are... exclude actress

main-qimg-4b900d0cf964a9d32ab5a8ff25160655-c
Whats wrong with them ? Allah has made every human beautiful . Saying that a particular race is ugly is like spitting in the face of allah . Only god knows how racist you must be to african blacks and then you have the audacity to call yourself muslim when there is no place for racism in islam . Perhaps you follow a different form of islam in pakistan .
BTW , the women in the pic are still better looking then pakistanis anyway .:lol:

South African girls are better looking than Indian girls. No offence though.
South african and indian girls are better looking than pakistanis . No offence though .

I can back u up on that :cheesy:

You have got to be kidding me, come to kpk and get ready to have your mind blown :what:
Whats so special about kpk girls ? Do they have two sets of tits ? Although i do agree pathan girls are better looking than pakistani girls on average

Pakistan, the hidden paradise.

Blow yourself! would be right slogan..

Whats wrong with them ? Allah has made every human beautiful . Saying that a particular race is ugly is like spitting in the face of allah . Only god knows how racist you must be to african blacks and then you have the audacity to call yourself muslim when there is no place for racism in islam . Perhaps you follow a different form of islam in pakistan .
BTW , the women in the pic are still better looking then pakistanis anyway .:lol:

South african and indian girls are better looking than pakistanis . No offence though .

Whats so special about kpk girls ? Do they have two sets of tits ? Although i do agree pathan girls are better looking than pakistani girls on average

I smell something burning!
All the beauty in India is gift of cross breeding with Afghans and Persians..or to put it precisely..genetics left by invaders...

Blow yourself! would be right slogan..

All the beauty in India is gift of cross breeding with Afghans and Persians..or to put it precisely..genetics left by invaders...
Not my problem if you cant handle the truth . Even cross breeding with afghans and persians couldnt make pakistanis beautiful .
Only good looking people in pakistan are either pathans , who are afghans actually , or indian migrants from punjab , haryana or UP

You know you are wasting your time. He is here to troll and oblivious of truth. Best to ignore such cretens as we get them by the containers from across the border. You are touching his inferiority complex. :p :p

As for the thread. @waz @Zaki plz clean it up a bit as it has begun from tourist slogans to a beauty contest.

Pakistan lacks tourism and those major tourists from abroad are non-resident pakistanis.But it does not mean that there is not a single foreigner visiting to pakistan, but security situation,infrastructures like 5 star hotels etc are less and also limited to major city that too in less numbers.The tourists attractions are limited to north of pakistan, especially snow mountains etc.The over all situations of tourism tends to be dissapointing as of all above factors

The problem in pakistan is that there is no major national parks for wild animals since forest area are very less compared to india.There is no Elephant,no tiger,lion etc in wild, but may be found in zoo only.So those people who are adventure to see wild animals in wild has of no choice compared to India.

If i am not wrong. since rain fall is less in many places and the landscape and less vegetation, there is no major water fall in pakistan as large, so to consider as tourist destination/hub.But they do have some in northern areas, but water flow may not be in a massive scale.

>> Dear there is Several National Wild Parks in Pakistan But they have no advertisement or Tour process. And if you compare with India then we have obviously less number of Wild Park. But if you are coming to Pakistan then your major reason should be Mountaineering and hiking, as Pakistan have the Greatest concentration of Higher Peaks in the whole world. Baltoro Glacier is Biggest in the world. There is lots of other attractions in Pakistan. Our people at least majority of them are Welcomed and warm.

How many people come as a safari to view those snow leopards etc is the 1000 dollar question.
No figures on visitors for safaris snow leopards are extremely elusive creatures but we do get a lot of visitors for game animals
http://www.dawn.com/news/1230220http://www.dawn.com/news/1230220
http://nation.com.pk/business/31-Jul-2016/pakistan-sees-huge-jump-in-chinese-visitorshttp://nation.com.pk/business/31-Jul-2016/pakistan-sees-huge-jump-in-chinese-visitors
There are mohanjedaro.harappa,taxile etc, but pakistan failed to promote those as a major tourist attraction.If this was part of India, it will be one of the most historical place in the world unfortunately it is on the wrong place(No offence intended).Even desert like Rajastan attracts many tourists, but you know the tourist flow on same desert on other part in your country ! How many people come as a safari to view those snow leopards etc is the 1000 dollar question.I am not mentioning that pakistan do not have potential, but the country is not considered as tourism destination in world map.
My uni has better looking students than her and trust me msc physics normally attracts the not so attractive girls here in Pakistan :D
Plus that girl is nothing in front of Ayesha Omar :D
Its nothing personal it is what it is :D

First Learn to Read Bro.. It's written for sure they are mean they are Beautiful..

Is Pakistan safe for a normal tourist ?
Can one roam around without armed security ? Are people from non muslim faith welcome ?
Is the water and food safe to eat ?
Is public transport easily available ?
What tourist attractions are available ?
Chilled beer available easily ?
Are the girls good looking ?

These are the normal questions for a tourist.

This video answers all your questions.

And Comparing who's country has better looking girls is a new low on this forum ..

Keep girls out of it you morons.. !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom