What's new

Revealed: Pakistan's slogan for promoting tourism

It should have been

AMAZING PAKISTAN
PAKISTAN THE BEAUTIFUL

Is Pakistan safe for a normal tourist ? YES It's Safe

Can one roam around without armed security ? Are people from non muslim faith welcome ?

YES you can roam around without armed Security and Many Germans Chinese and Italians came

Is the water and food safe to eat ? Obviously no one is adding poison in your meal

What tourist attractions are available ? what do you want?

Chilled beer available easily ? Nope

Are the girls good looking ? Better looking then south Indians No Offense though..
South indian girls are better looking than pakistanis . No offence though..

So much fail in one comment

A lot of European climbers visited Pakistan in 2015-16

All the major tourist attractions do have good hotels near them

Not really Mohanjedaro,Lahore,Taxila and Katasraj are not in North yet they attract decent number of foreign tourists

Really do Snow Leopards,Bears,Ibex,leapards,crocs and Maarkhoors count as big animals?

No major waterfall i guess you havent seen waterfalls in Hazara

And less rainfall doesnot mean bad scenery and no tourist potential Bahawalpur is mostly desert but it attracts decent number of tourists

There are mohanjedaro.harappa,taxile etc, but pakistan failed to promote those as a major tourist attraction.If this was part of India, it will be one of the most historical place in the world unfortunately it is on the wrong place(No offence intended).Even desert like Rajastan attracts many tourists, but you know the tourist flow on same desert on other part in your country ! How many people come as a safari to view those snow leopards etc is the 1000 dollar question.I am not mentioning that pakistan do not have potential, but the country is not considered as tourism destination in world map.

South indian girls are better looking than pakistanis . No offence though..

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 83
Slogans
" a never ending adventure "
" the most interesting time of your life"

Mr Nair , who is the lady ?

only from Australia, so many tourist came in year 2016 .............This is large number as compared to the same period the previous year, up from 26,800 Aussie travelers in 2015 to 38,000 visitors in 2016.
i am not quoting Pakistani source , i am quoting Australian source ......
http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...s/news-story/c575853c3c8d5f5f9117dab42ec7e726

Is Pakistan safe for a normal tourist ?
Can one roam around without armed security ? Are people from non muslim faith welcome ?
Is the water and food safe to eat ?
Is public transport easily available ?
What tourist attractions are available ?
Chilled beer available easily ?
Are the girls good looking ?

These are the normal questions for a tourist.
just ask our sikh brother yatris who come every year ..........they would give you better idea .......

Last edited:

Did my thesis on destination marketing, half of these are incredibly shitty taglines with less than a minute's thought apparent in them.

The worst
'Visit Armenia. It is beautiful" - Armenia (Plain boring, unoriginal)
"Land of Creation" - Israel (Okay, so what?)
"Tourism for everybody" - Algeria (everyone promises that, so what?)
"Remarkable Rwanda" - Rwanda (Come on!! You still have smart people despite the genocide)
"Made in Italy" - Italy (Really? That's it? Cazzo!)
"Travel in Slovakia" - Slovakia (Yeah, I can travel anywhere, why would I want to come here?)
"Follow your heart" - St.Kitts & Nevis (Disney musical in the background imminent)
"Beautiful Bangladesh" - Bangladesh (Short and simple, but what are you offering as compared to Armenia, Rwanda, or Algeria?)
"No Stress" - Cape Verde (Really? I can achieve that with a bottle of vinho verde or my 420 verde)
"Europe's West Coast" - Portugal (Let us hope the better half's family isn't reading)

The best
"Djibeauty" - Djibouti
"Malaysia, Truly Asia" - Malaysia
"Rendez vous en France" - France
"The beach is just the beginning" - Antigua & Barbuda

IMO
Pakistan's should be "Your experience...our beautiful Pakistan" - Links the promise of an experience with the beauty that is promised. a double whammy to the potential tourist. Destination marketing is a whole different ballgame as compared to marketing a generic product.

Incredible! India - Get rid of it. It should be "One nation, countless worlds, your ballgame" - India is a country where almost every state is a whole different world and culture apart from the other. Difference and unity is the key to increasing the tourism market share.

Pakistan: Beauty with a difference
10. Latvia: Best enjoyed slowly
that's a good one.. I remember that during my Euro trip, the slow train through Sardegna made the trip really enjoyable.

Pakistan lacks tourism and those major tourists from abroad are non-resident pakistanis.But it does not mean that there is not a single foreigner visiting to pakistan, but security situation,infrastructures like 5 star hotels etc are less and also limited to major city that too in less numbers.The tourists attractions are limited to north of pakistan, especially snow mountains etc.The over all situations of tourism tends to be dissapointing as of all above factors

The problem in pakistan is that there is no major national parks for wild animals since forest area are very less compared to india.There is no Elephant,no tiger,lion etc in wild, but may be found in zoo only.So those people who are adventure to see wild animals in wild has of no choice compared to India.

If i am not wrong. since rain fall is less in many places and the landscape and less vegetation, there is no major water fall in pakistan as large, so to consider as tourist destination/hub.But they do have some in northern areas, but water flow may not be in a massive scale.
What was the last date of your entry in Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom