What's new

"Restraining Pakistan and Closing In On Iran: Proposed US Agenda"

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
View attachment ce7703b9d38d64ff7be36ede8aff64af.jpg

Well I have made this image after some research.... Post this topic in Military aviation Section because of research on Airforce bases.

Bluish-Green: Iran and Pakistan
Orange Spot: US/NATO Bases
Light Orange: IAF Bases
Yellow Oval Spot: First Target Locations (my opinion)

If we observe the history we uncover that USA has always acted as a tyrant and enforced war on different countries. Talk of Hiroshima (Japan) or Vietnam, Somalia or Afghanistan, the Kuwait-Iraq war or the war on Iraq in quest of weapons of mass destruction, only one name is prominent.

And that is United States of America. Now America seems to be fighting a new war in the name of terrorism or maybe it is an extension of the past mass military operations, who knows.

Looking at this map we can see that USA has deployed its forces on around 30 bases in this region of South Asia, Middle East and some nearby territories. These forces include the NATO forces. If USA wants a war on terror then what is this preparation for?

From the placement of USA forces it is evident that it is after Iran and nobody else. The bases are located all around Iran. And to keep Pakistan under control, it seems USA has planned to put pressure on the country from two sides. It is befriending India so that India will put pressure on Pakistan from the Eastern border.

USA troops are already present in Afghanistan so it can put pressure on the Western border of Pakistan as well. With Pakistan trapped from two sides, USA forces will be free to attack Iran without any interference from any neighboring country.

This is solely my opinion which is based on research, study and observation. I would like to hear others’ opinions as well to see what everybody is thinking.

Thanks,

PS: Anything change or Add in this map let me know.

Last edited:
Just wait till they take our nukes, in about the next 4 years i think, then bomb Irans nuclear facilities and missile production sites.
Then watch what Israel does.

Good work brother, Thanks for putting it in picture

Thanks,

can you add bases of pak and iran too

i have added Pakistan bases (just showing F16 not circle spot) and IAF bases near Pakistan. About Iran, i didnt get any iran airbases map or good info from internet. If you gimme some authentic links for sure ill put irani bases as well.

Thanks,

View attachment ce7703b9d38d64ff7be36ede8aff64af.jpg

Well I have made this image after some research.... Post this topic in Military aviation Section because of research on Airforce bases.

Nice map.:tup: It seems you have put alot of work into it to project your mind on what you think migh happen based on your research. Just one bit cap or no cap, i don't think any neighboring country will interfere at all if Iran is attacked by the US specially Pakistan. We have seen it in the case of Afghanistan, infact we joined in the cause after the yanks threaten to bomb us back to stone age. Second we don't have enough militarly might to challenge the US or perhaps even interfere even if the US does not put a cap on us as projected by you from both sides.
So imo it is safely to assume that if Iran is attacked by the US, we will just be forced to watch the show.

On a side note can you also add JF-17 and FC-20 into the Pakistani map. You know seeing F-16s alone kinda make me loose sleep.

Very nice work bro!

It does make you wonder how long till it's Pakistan!!

Good job bro,
finally someone is exposing the great game started by British and now taken over by a bankrupt county called the USA!!!!!

Great work,i must admit.....actually the usa can't stand any asian countries,to have a strong military or possess nukes and other wmds.......they give lectures on 'do this','do that'......but themselves carry on making wmd which are far more dangerous......they have a misconception that,they are the king,and thus always want to dictate others.......sadly asian countries are not united against this dictatorship,as they are busy fighting each other with weapons,made in america......,quite a buisness,eh? selling weapons and confirming its regional superiorship....

I doubt war will be declared on anyone else after Iraq, but to give the mapmaker my bit of possible geopolitical-drama... If Iran was the sole object of our desire then you would see it rife with insurgency, instability, and bouts of political turmoil with regional powers threatening war every time an act of terror happened in their realm. But this picture fits Pakistan better. Always busy and preoccupied with India with minimal forces to cover their rear, piled high with tactical nukes...if I were a blood thirsty hawk I would focus on Pakistan as the pertinent issue at hand.

Hi Stealth,

It is astonishing what you have put in picture---the threat becomes so real and fearsome when you look at the picture---but it is not iran that is the focus---but rather it is pakistan---.

Hi Stealth,

It is astonishing what you have put in picture---the threat becomes so real and fearsome when you look at the picture---but it is not iran that is the focus---but rather it is pakistan---.

Ya thnx all above.. well agreed .... thats all preperation against Pakistan.

First GOP should open thr voice in UNITEDNATION THAT OUR NUKES ARE IN SAFE HANDS!! BUT INDIAN NUKES ARE NOT IN SAFE HAND just like few days back Top Indian Nuclear Scientist first kiddnap and thn his deadbody found from some river i think..

7,000 NATO troops movement on southern border of Afghanistan. Last Week news.

Back
Top Bottom