What's new

After Balkanizing Russia, West's focus will be on Iran and not on China

Abdul Rehman Majeed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
May people think that West will focus on China which is wrong.

China is part of G2.

There will be war of words with China but nothing will happen on the ground.

Iran has already been surrounded

Armenia will gone in the next few months.

This will allow Turkiye and Azerbaijan to full control the Northern border of Iran.

Afghanistan and Pakistan are already allies of NATO.

Once KSA and Israel deal is complete, Iran will be fully surrouded from all sdies.

Iran has no where to run.

1696367750379.png

This guy is living in an alternative universe or some sort of fantasy land. The "West" is currently shafting itself with it's policies. Almost bankrupt to it's eyeballs with migrants flooding in. Let's not kid ourselves with these BS theories.

China is part of G2.

This will allow Turkiye and Azerbaijan to full control the Northern border of Iran.

Once KSA and Israel deal is complete, Iran will be fully surrouded from all sdies.

View attachment 958012
I checked your post history
I had seen on internet the life situation in Canada has become very bad, but I didn't think it would be that bad!
poor guy...

China is part of G2.

View attachment 958012

Hmmm... maybe, but I'm pretty sure The West can multi-task its attention on more than one state, my friend. 😉 IMO, the USA is going to be sharply focused on China for some time.

I'm also not convinced of Afghanistan being exactly allies of NATO even if they have a common enemy.

It's probably best not to underestimate one's foes, to think them stupid or consider them contained or vanquished until they are indeed so, if they ever are. The Iranian people have long been smart and inventive. For instance if the Iranians engineered the US invasion of Iraq (if!), then that is one of the most talented strategic moves in history.

Iran, by the way, seems quite advanced in having its own hegemony of vassal or dependent states (Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen) as it attempts its own encirclement strategy in the Middle East.

Let's see how this all works out.

US and China have been in talks on how to balkanize India.
Did Biden tell you that?

"China...China is...look...America....we're going to Balkanize the Indias...th-the Indians...India people. Yes. Thank you First Lady".

They can't defeat russia without nuclear war.

Also we are ready for war if they want.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom