What's new

Restaurants in Karachi

yeah indeed , situation is much better now ..

well i did not plan to go on tour on bike , but on car , if my friends agreed , or else same Khawaj Saad rafique ke railway mai jana paree ga :D
Par railway main jany ka wo maza nahi hy jo apni conveyance ka hy.....jahan dil ny kaha wahen ruk gya........:agree:

exactly my point ...but dont you know Karachi boys man, waise tu sab burger, but gari tu unke baap se bhi nai nikalti haha
LOL...BTW.Is there any way that i can find a sponsor for my trip......Just like some years ago,when some bikers did a trip to whole of pakistan,they were sponsored by Mountain Dew

LOL...BTW.Is there any way that i can find a sponsor for my trip......Just like some years ago,when some bikers did a trip to whole of pakistan,they were sponsored by Mountain Dew

well i guess there are some racers , i dont know much about them , but there was a Auto show event in my University few months ago, and we call them.... so i guess they might able to help you on that ...

well i guess there are some racers , i dont know much about them , but there was a Auto show event in my University few months ago, and we call them.... so i guess they might able to help you on that ...
Any more info about them racers???

Lol...Shah Faisal...and get mugged
Strange I mentioned Al Asif as well and you only noticed Shah Faisal. Anyways its that bad as it is perceived.

You are from Iqra University North Campus by any chance????

In Karachi Pathan Restaurants are quite Pathetic in Kababs except for Chapli. Pathans are more into Karahi and Botis rather then Kababs. Restaurants owned by Dehli based Migrant Community are well known for Kababs in Karachi at least.
Name some

I live in USA and saw myself the condition of the kitchens of desi restaurants in USA.
So do not talk about the condition of the kitchens of restaurants in Pakistan. Please spare us.

I live in USA and saw myself the condition of the kitchens of desi restaurants in USA.
So do not talk about the condition of the kitchens of restaurants in Pakistan. Please spare us.

Are you saying the problem is with desis and not the location?

No. Same for the others normally small restaurants.
I regularly saw Food channel and watched the program - Restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom