What's new

Restaurants in Karachi

Kun abhi kia hua hy karachi food streets ko???

people who used to go there now dont go .. cause of the increased street crimes ,and the target killing ... many good Restuarents are at high way , but thanks for Pashtoon and Afghans who infested that area with firing and criminal activities ..

@ghazi52 I fee like I should invite you to Peshawar ...You need to check Namkeen Mutton Karahi at Shinwari ...and buffet dinner at Sheraz ....the taste they offer will take you straight to paradise man !

Last edited:
Karahi and chapli Kabab also..

1412.jpg
3eb1c847b742640fd6c2ae1853d0e313.jpg

jaleel-2.jpg

CyJsg.jpg

7a431ea0a3da0e2b394172ca8aa73d8b.jpg
Where are the pics from???
Chuloo kebab from iranian restaurant at lucky star , if u are after irani cousine , its a favourite by foriegners due to low spices

Where are the pics from???
Chuloo kebab from iranian restaurant at lucky star , if u are after irani cousine , its a favourite by foriegners due to low spices
Forgot shaheen shinwari , the best mutton and chicken karahi in karachi, also namkeen chicken and afghani boti and afghani plao is a must

Restaurants in Karachi

Al Haaj Bundu Khan (BBQ)

One of the very earliest restaurants in Karachi, it has evolved only in shape and retains the high quality of its barbecue. The barbecue menu consists of chicken and mutton, both with specialties including chicken tikka, chicken boti, and chicken sangdana/kaleji (liver). The Bihari boti and mutton kabab are also worth trying.
Address:
Main M.A.Jinnah Road, near Numaish
Sindhi Muslim Roundabout
Phone: (92-21) 7780612

Students Biryani (Local)
  • 54912014_d002a546a2.jpg

Founded in 1969 as a simple roadside stand, Student's Biryani has evolved into a chain of grand restaurants, its Biryani being one of the most popular ones in Karachi. It also provides free delivery services within a limited radius.

Address:
    Burns Road, Saddar
    Hasan Square, Gulshan
    Behind Rainbow Center, Saddar

Burns Road

• 2006042800110201.jpg

Burns Road, Saddar, was declared the first official food street in Karachi pretty recently, but has, from the very beginning, always been the ideal eating place for all people from all classes of society. Located right in the heart of the city center, Burns Road is a crowded two way road where you are likely to get caught in traffic because of the double parkings on either side. The restaurants along the road are packed with people at peak hours, and the roads are packed with even more cars, making it all the more difficult for anyone else to get across the road.
  • That said, the number of restaurants and the variety of food served is amazing, and will spoil you for choice. Ranging from small one-room ice cream parlours to large, multi-storey diners, Burns Road offers the very best in Pakistani cuisine. Primary menus consist of the very popular Biryani, Haleem, chicken and mutton Qourma, Nihari, Paaye, and of course, Daal Chaawal. Sweet dishes include Kheer, Zarda, Rus Malai, and a wide assortment of Mithaai (confectionary).

• Some of the most popular names along Burns Road include:

1. Food Center (Local)
    Specializes in Biryani, has separate family hall upstairs.

2. Mazedaar Haleem (Local)
    Specializes in Haleem, all kinds of Haleem, including ranging from the very plain to the very spicy, from chicken to mutton to kabab/kofta haleem.

3. Karachi Haleem (Local)
    The oringinal Haleem experts.

4. New Delhi Gola Kabab House (BBQ/Local)
  • golakabab.jpg

All the barbecue you can think of, at quite cheap prices.

5. Agha Sajji House (Local)
    The best Sajji (full steamed chicken) around Karachi.

6. Mela (Local)
    A branch of the popular food outlet chain, Mela. Has a large variety of Pakisani dishes, may seem relatively less cheap.
. . . . .
. .
You're lucky you did not post this before aftari or I would have given you a negative rating.
In my head.

Forgot shaheen shinwari , the best mutton and chicken karahi in karachi, also namkeen chicken and afghani boti and afghani plao is a must
Al Asif has the best Karahi and Bihari Boti now a days as Shinwari has become too Overrated. For Chapli Kabab visit Shah Faisal Calony.

Ab to ana pary ga....nahi to ham khud ly jain gy.:enjoy:.....On a serious note,U should come to peshawar.....The pukhtoon are very welcoming and mehmaan nawaz

I used to have Pathan friend , when i was doing my BBA , he was from some village near Peshawar , but that time Peshawar was consistently under terror attacks , so i did not get permission to go on her sister;s wedding :(

Pakistan tour ka Irrada tu hai but time nai hai :(
ek semester end hota hai tu salaa dosra start ho jata hai :(

I used to have Pathan friend , when i was doing my BBA , he was from some village near Peshawar , but that time Peshawar was consistently under terror attacks , so i did not get permission to go on her sister;s wedding :(
Now the situation is much better
Pakistan tour ka Irrada tu hai but time nai hai :(
ek semester end hota hai tu salaa dosra start ho jata hai :(
Same here.But i m planing to tour whole Pakistan with some of my buddies on BIKES:yahoo:

Al Asif has the best Karahi and Bihari Boti now a days as Shinwari has become too Overrated. For Chapli Kabab visit Shah Faisal Calony.

Lol...Shah Faisal...and get mugged

Now the situation is much better

Same here.But i m planing to tour whole Pakistan with some of my buddies on BIKES:yahoo:

yeah indeed , situation is much better now ..

well i did not plan to go on tour on bike , but on car , if my friends agreed , or else same Khawaj Saad rafique ke railway mai jana paree ga :D

Back
Top Bottom