What's new

"Resistance 2.0." - Battle for Panjshir begins - Taliban claims victory

Taliban have taken extremely lethal weapons, hammers and armored Vehicles from ANA, they are not the Taliban of 2000's who are just indiscipline fighting insurgents, now they have Special forces, and various units including intelligence gathering etc, for the sake of people of Panjshir, they should surrender or come to some sort of terms, Taliban has fought for decades and they are stake holders in Afghanistan Govt, remaining NA can either fight and die or make peace with their Taliban and live in harmony.

Taliban have taken extremely lethal weapons, hammers and armored Vehicles from ANA, they are not the Taliban of 2000's who are just indiscipline fighting insurgents, now they have Special forces, and various units including intelligence gathering etc, for the sake of people of Panjshir, they should surrender or come to some sort of terms, Taliban has fought for decades and they are stake holders in Afghanistan Govt, remaining NA can either fight and die or make peace with their Taliban and live in harmony.
Looks like very precise intelligence to have a real-time situational awareness is provided to them by some unknown folks! The rest are details…

well what did you expect? uk & france raised mister yuppy junior and gave him fantasy dreams of becoming like his father but when confronted by a 20 year hardened force of die hard fighter, our pappu boy basically dropped a warm, wet load in his pantaloonis...surrender tau banta hay.

frankly, he's a smart, good looking kid. I say india should give him some bollywood dance roles rather than on some sort of a frontline "resistance" leader.
Or command in the Indian Army
The ONLY reason of me posting the video below is to highlight the issue of weak representation of Pakistan on Indian Talk shows which not just undermine Pakistan’s position on current issues but also give negative image of GOP… I do not know how the selection is done by Indian talk shows do they purposely invite the weakest link in the chain … now observe Miss Aaliya Humza Malik (PTI) …

I can bet you there are members on PDF who can easily defend any stupid arguments and accusations against Pakistan on this show …
Pakistanis tend to stay away from kunjars....no Pakistani should every be on any Indian media outlet. Degrading to watch India continually humiliating itself.

the transition happened before the blitzkrieg

Last edited:
do they purposely invite the weakest link in the chain …

yep ... they invite any tom and harry type person to humiliate,, on top of it they will keep that person mic muted for most of time so that they can deliver only and only their message to their viewers

This really will be a massive blow to India and its supporters in Afghanistan. The Indians and NATO supporters have been trumpeting a lot regarding this last bastion of Northern Alliance.

The ONLY reason of me posting the video below is to highlight the issue of weak representation of Pakistan on Indian Talk shows which not just undermine Pakistan’s position on current issues but also give negative image of GOP… I do not know how the selection is done by Indian talk shows do they purposely invite the weakest link in the chain … now observe Miss Aaliya Humza Malik (PTI) …

I can bet you there are members on PDF who can easily defend any stupid arguments and accusations against Pakistan on this show …

Bro Aaliya humza malik is a very educated person and talks with logic, the only fault of her going to the interview is she is a decent person.

The point is you dont send a human to a barking contest.

brave Indian ex NDS head on a pike would be sweet!

and to annoy indian paint his face with indian colors!

that would be awesome!

I won’t even send a village donkey to the Indian talk shows….

As you can imagine that these are the people we have to deal with daily who think it is MANDATORY to go to these 2-cent indian shows to 'Represent ourselves'. Just imagine if there is a sea of poo, and someone tells you to go there to represent yourself because it is IMPORTANT.

Last edited:
Bro Aaliya humza malik is a very educated person and talks with logic, the only fault of her going to the interview is she is a decent person.

The point is you dont send a human to a barking contest.
In that case she should have declined … on the contrary just imagine if Fawad Ch was there … he could have roasted them but as others have mentioned they also mute the microphone on will so attending itself is a bad idea …

Back
Top Bottom