What's new

"Resistance 2.0." - Battle for Panjshir begins - Taliban claims victory

Official Taliban released news:

Bannu, Pul-e-Hisar and Deh Salah districts of Baghlan have been completely cleared of the enemy. Mujahideen are stationed at the gates of Panjshir from Takhar, Badakhshan and Andarab directions. The Salang Pass is open and the enemy is under siege in Panjshir. The Islamic Emirate is trying to solve the problem through talks.
Translate Tweet

--------------
No way out for them.. They can enter from multiple access or even starve them out but I think they will move in immediately if all attempts of peaceful settlements fail to clean the valley.. Trying to bluff someone whos been fighting for 20 years straight and battle hardened is a big mistake and this will serve as a hard learned lesson
that little pappu boy Ahmed shah masood wannabe junior needs to give it up, he's not a fighter like his father, this kid was raised in the uk and france, has hands that are softer than a new born baby's butt and the iq of a gold fish...he's letting his father's name be used & abused by that little worm shit amrulah salay...

Last edited:
Taliban have made advances but it's not that easy to take Panjsher in 12 hours. If it was, Taliban would have easily taken it back in 90's. Topography matters, this is the same reason we had to face difficulties and slow pace in swat operations.

That being said, I don't want Saleh to be killed I want him to be imprisoned and shifted to Pakistan and handed over to Punjab Police.
He'll get bail at night 11 PM from Lahore High Court.

Lets go ----... Coming in like a freaking Hurricane
E9JdvilWYAEWvDJ

Badri 313 has arrived
E9YoA-NWEActngN

E9ZWOh3XoAojvls

Last edited by a moderator:
If Taliban are in no hurry, they could lay a siege to Panjshair.
that's the idea. they are leaving only one pass open for people to leave & surrender. they are trying to minimize casualties. think masood junior & salay miscalculated how fast the Taliban would over run their outposts. now it maybe a waiting game. let them starve, run out of steam & surrender. it's late August, must be starting to get cold in those mountains.

Indian accounts are reporting 800 killed with Salang pass in hands of resistance. I wonder who to believe.

One needs to be really dumb to believe on Indian twitter / media accounts.

Stop quoating them. As per them daily 200-300 Talibans were killed by ANA just few weeks back. We all know what happened in real.

P.S Amrullah Saleh wanna be is attention seeker and probably not even in Afghanistan. We are giving him too much attention. Even western media discredits him so should we.

Taliban have made advances but it's not that easy to take Panjsher in 12 hours. If it was, Taliban would have easily taken it back in 90's. Topography matters, this is the same reason we had to face difficulties and slow pace in swat operations.

That being said, I don't want Saleh to be killed I want him to be imprisoned and shifted to Pakistan and handed over to Punjab Police.
Give Saleh to bacha baaz he and Ghani and Americans supported.

that's the idea. they are leaving only one pass open for people to leave & surrender. they are trying to minimize casualties. think masood junior & salay miscalculated how fast the Taliban would over run their outposts. now it maybe a waiting game. let them starve, run out of steam & surrender. it's late August, must be starting to get cold in those mountains.
I have no idea about the depth of the river at various points, but it needs monitoring because that could be used for supplies and escape.

Indian accounts are reporting 800 killed with Salang pass in hands of resistance. I wonder who to believe.
İnformation warfare k liye bi akal chahiye. Unless they are doing info warfare against their own people. İn that case Star Plus will suffice.
He'll get bail at night 11 PM from Lahore High Court.
You mean Nawaz Court?

Back
Top Bottom