What's new

Resentment building against DRDO, HAL for delay in induction of LCA Tejas

IAF is like my Cat..

My Cat fart and then start growling, Start looking for the source. Same way IAF sabotaged LCA (changing requirement, illogical demands, third class attitude, Corruption) and growling at DRDO/HAL

IAF resentment over tejas is valid but they should think, they are changing the specs of Lca from time to time.
Spot on! It is often that the ASQRs are changed on the whims and fancies of some nut-heads who want the Tejas to possess the technology of the 'Bird of Prey' shown in the sci-fi Star Trek movie!! Jeeeez! :pissed:

Why don't you send in some Bisons and we can show you whether JF-17's have BVR's tested or not?

Which actually would be a very good comparision, since both fighters would have similar capabilities in BVR. Both fighters are not designed with a priority for a low RCS, both don't have any RAM coatings or less reflecting materials. The missile range of SD10 and older R27, or R77 is comparable, both have radars that can track 10 targets at the same time. The KJ7 should have a range advantage, just like the Russian missiles have over SD10, or R73 offers higher offbore sights and agility over JFTs WVR missiles.

So that comparision would be much closer than you might think!

Common sense should prevail here boys.

The LCA Tejas appears to be a failure and hence a combat ready squadron has not been inducted to date.

If that is the case, you should start again, because not the induction in squadrons tells us if a fighter is a success or a failure, but meeting the requirements!
JF17 does meet PAF requirements, but wouldn't meet IAFs by far and why LCA is not inducted yet, since it can't meet the requirements of IAF at modern air combats today either. Similarly, LCA MK1 would have been inducted into PAF today, since it's better than most of what PAF has in it's fleet.

Ther rest of your post makes even less sense, so please try to understand what common sense means first, before you use the term so easily.

I don't know why the Indian members here are not mad about how long it take to develop LCA instead of going after the lone Pakistani guy in this thread. Blaming others will never correct your own faults.

Who said we aren't mad about the delays? But when people with a major lack of knowledge claim pure nonsens, based on bias (and you belong to this group as well), people might react on it, although it's better to not feed the trolls.

Which actually would be a very good comparision, since both fighters would have similar capabilities in BVR. Both fighters are not designed with a priority for a low RCS, both don't have any RAM coatings or less reflecting materials. The missile range of SD10 and older R27, or R77 is comparable, both have radars that can track 10 targets at the same time. The KJ7 should have a range advantage, just like the Russian missiles have over SD10, or R73 offers higher offbore sights and agility over JFTs WVR missiles.

So that comparision would be much closer than you might think!

Or perhaps you could have just said that both can fly!!

I mean, since you have absolutely no idea about either Jet.....that's my guess, otherwise you wouldn't have compared the performance parameters of RCS/SD10 and KJ-7 etc.

I mean, since you have absolutely no idea about either Jet.....that's my guess, otherwise you wouldn't have compared the performance parameters of RCS/SD10 and KJ-7 etc.

Is it, or do you simply don't have any real arguments to counter the facts? You talked about BVR combats and what other parameters would you compare in this case, than RCS of the fighter, detection range and attack capability?
There is no doubt about the Mig 21 Bison being an older gen fighter and that their reliability today are questionable, but before you simply claim superiority for JF17, you should at least understand the differences between both fighters, because as explained in BVR they aren't that big.

Back
Top Bottom