What's new

Resentment building against DRDO, HAL for delay in induction of LCA Tejas

Your jf-17 has been designed to take pilots life. Recent crash of jf-17 proves that. LCA has very good track record. Unmatched.

You are comparing 2 jets, one of which has not been inducted while the other has been used in actual combat and has been operational for 1000's of hours!!!!

There lies the twist. Jf-17 is not combat ready. It has yet not perform all the flight measures like vertical loop,etc.

Neither fired any BVR missiles yet today. Only dropped some unguided bombs and recently has fired WVR missiles.

Why don't you send in some Bisons and we can show you whether JF-17's have BVR's tested or not?

You are comparing 2 jets, one of which has not been inducted while the other has been used in actual combat and has been operational for 1000's of hours!!!!

Why don't you send in some Bisons and we can show you whether JF-17's have BVR's tested or not?

In which combat have you guys used jf-17. No nuts cracking competition.

And instead of we sending Mig 21 bison, why don't you simply give some reliable source of Jf-17 BVR tests. I am giving you one source. Go through it.

JF-17: The hype and the reality | PakWheels Blog

Yes ... We sent MiG- 21 in the year 1971...U forgot..??...Again you are asking...once more.

Make up your mind little Mo, first you're asking to predict if the LCA is gonna follow the Mig-21 route, now you're deflecting the argument by demanding it's induction.....

you seem to be a l'il confused...first decide what you want to ask then come back.

Common sense should prevail here boys.

The LCA Tejas appears to be a failure and hence a combat ready squadron has not been inducted to date. Shupa Powa's shame.

Now read the next word very carefully because this is what I said in my earlier post. The next word is as follows: IF LCA Tejas is ever inducted, what would be the point of it as it has been developed by a failed Government organisation known as DRDO. Therefore, is it safe to assume that the LCA Tejas is just going to be a continuation of Flying Coffins?

Come sense should prevail here boys.

The LCA Tejas appears to be a failure and hence a combat ready squadron has not been inducted to date. Shupa Powa's shame.

Now read the next word very carefully because this is what I said in my earlier post. The next word is as follows: IF LCA Tejas is ever inducted, what would be the point of it as it has been developed by a failed Government organisation known as DRDO. Therefore, is it safe to assume that the LCA Tejas is just going to be a continuation of Flying Coffins?

It's common sense and not "come sense" and if you are seriously suggesting that the LCA developed by "DRDO" is going to have the same future as IAF's overused Mig-21's developed by "Mikoyan-Gurevich" (There is a reason why the previous two words are in quotes) simply because the common denominator is that "Indians" are using it, then you sir as about as delusional as your Mr. Hamid, and your use of transitive connected (in your view) logic is laughable compared to some of the more sound arguments brought up by your countrymen.

Your jf-17 has been designed to take pilots life. Recent crash of jf-17 proves that. LCA has very good track record. Unmatched.

Of course it has unmatched proven record. How can it have any blemish if its not inducted.

How do we know that the DRDO developed LCA Tejas won't be a continuation of Flying Coffins if they're ever inducted?

Its because of Mig 21. That is why they lack confidence.

I don't know why the Indian members here are not mad about how long it take to develop LCA instead of going after the lone Pakistani guy in this thread. Blaming others will never correct your own faults.

Common sense should prevail here boys.

So , when weapon intregration process will end in your SUPER JF-17. You induct a fighter jet without F.O.C. :omghaha:

In which combat you used them, against taliban or Afganistan Air Force ? :hitwall:

Indian people need to be more patient with LCA. Its not like there was never any delay before.

Yes ... We sent MiG- 21 in the year 1971...U forgot..??...Again you are asking...once more.

I thought we were talking about BVR's on JF-17's. Didn't anybody tell you that we did not have JF-17's or BVR back then, kid?

It took them 4 decades to find a answer of our capability of 1971.:lol:

Actually, we still have no answer of your cowardice back in 1971. On the contrary, instead of splitting you or supporting a split of Punjab, we gave up the separatist movements in India to Rajiv Gandhi.

Resentment and such statements won't do anything. IAF is like a spoilt child given too many options. It is changing specs every two years and that means that the developers have to do a lot of back-end work all over again once the specs change. It is not HAL's or ADA's fault that the specs keep changing rather than inducting Tejas and let it evolve later phase by phase.

IAF is at fault and it is time that MOD takes a hard stance and pushes IAF to induct Tejas or suffer a hard decision.

Damn it , IAF happy with these flying coffins but they not accept Tejas. :hitwall:

IAF resentment over tejas is valid but they should think, they are changing the specs of Lca from time to time.

Money , bribe, prostitute, Defense dalal, Rajeev Gandhi, Sonia Maino, Augusta Westland, Boforse, SAAB attempt to lure Gandhis....

You have any idea what I am saying??? :0

Back
Top Bottom