What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Sorry i missed this post. You can complain all you want np.

No, that is cancelled for now. Someone talked me out of it.

Do reply when you feel better.

Thank you :) I do feel better now :smitten:

Oh ok, I was going to ask you about that before, but it slipped my mind. :happy:

My best friend loves to smoke, so we often have this discussion and she says the same thing. But, I always argue saying then you are not living in the moment properly. You can put your mind in that state, I have tried weed and I can get my mind in that exact state when I write poetry...it's a matter of paying attention to every detail...to everything. Slow the moment down as much as possible and take all the gifts you can from it.

chalo if we ever hangout when I am in Pakistan, this is something that must be tried and if I am correct then I shall get all your votes when I am running for pm :p::lol: if not, then IK can get them or NS haha
I just got an alert for this post. :o:

May i ask how long have you been friends with her?
I dont know how you do it but i would definitely like to learn.

Dont know if i would do it but sounds fun and it'll help us get to know one another. :P

I just got an alert for this post. :o:

May i ask how long have you been friends with her?
I dont know how you do it but i would definitely like to learn.

Dont know if i would do it but sounds fun and it'll help us get to know one another. :P

haha 3 years, she's actually one of my closest friends.

Of course, god willing some day we will for sure :p::smitten:

haha 3 years, she's actually one of my closest friends.

Of course, god willing some day we will for sure :p::smitten:
Why would god will an evil act? :P

Whats up? Its raining here. The wind and rain sprinkle feels so good.

Why would god will an evil act? :P

Whats up? Its raining here. The wind and rain sprinkle feels so good.

:lol: good and evil are only in the human mind and for humans, have nothing to do with god :P so I think it'll be fine.

That sounds nice, I loveeee the rain. It's just cold here. Nothing much, slow day.....any plans for this week?

:lol: good and evil are only in the human mind and for humans, have nothing to do with god :P so I think it'll be fine.

That sounds nice, I loveeee the rain. It's just cold here. Nothing much, slow day.....any plans for this week?
That i cannot agree with as i am still a muslim.

Nothing. Just routine stuff. however i am thinking about reading a new book. wbu?

Back
Top Bottom