What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@ZYXW

Hindko is a dilect of Punjabi spoken in parts of Hazara and Northern Pakistan.

Next time if you say this again then ............................................................ :coffee:

Beware Punjabi is Punjabi and Hindko is Hindko. Hindko (≠), or >, or < Punjabi. Ay na hoay kay ma ap anra pay tura huliya tay khayal theek karna astay, siyanta ne asan haly tu.

And yes there was this habit of ladies doing naswar in our area, especially old ladies and it was irritating when they would kiss your hand with mouthful of naswar. But now females in my village (at least) don't do it any more.

I am soooo sleepy right now, was up most of last night :( I need to stay awake for one more hour, come online and help me friend :D
Oooooh! :D

Your wish is my command. :P

Hows your work coming along?

Oooooh! :D

Your wish is my command. :P

Hows your work coming along?

what a great friend you are :p:

Terrible, am attacking it slowly. I have a fever, got only 2 hours of sleep and have to stay up for another 40 mins so I can give my friend what she needs before I can go home. I feel gross :sick: but thank you for asking :smitten:

how are you? What are you up to? :P

what a great friend you are :p:

Terrible, am attacking it slowly. I have a fever, got only 2 hours of sleep and have to stay up for another 40 mins so I can give my friend what she needs before I can go home. I feel gross :sick: but thank you for asking :smitten:

how are you? What are you up to? :P
Get well soon. Take care and take your vitamins. Is it flu?

Must be one hell of a friend you are waiting for in your condition.

Nothing much. Life is pretty boring these days.

@ZYXW

Sorry for the late reply. I was busy taking part in family gossip. :P
12066069_10206854806722988_6402832847311457150_n.jpg

@RAMPAGE thanks for such a cheerful conversation, exactly what I needed :whistle:

:lol:

@ZYXW

Sorry for the late reply. I was busy taking part in family gossip. :P

No it's completely okay. I apologize, I start complaining a lot when I feel like this, which is annoying even for me. :p:

OO family gossip - that's always the best :D

but thank you for responding, it's sweet :P

Rampi did you move into the place yet you mentioned before?

No it's completely okay. I apologize, I start complaining a lot when I feel like this, which is annoying even for me. :p:

OO family gossip - that's always the best :D

but thank you for responding, it's sweet :P

Rampi did you move into the place yet you mentioned before?
Sorry i missed this post. You can complain all you want np.

No, that is cancelled for now. Someone talked me out of it.

Do reply when you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom