What's new

Remembering Martyrs of 26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-12 Pakistani soldiers got killed today by a NATO attack...time for celebration?-i might get banned...just testing the mods what they do.(Pakistani counterparts are still here here not banned)
why r u so optimistic about this forum:lol:

I would like to condemn the attack on innocent civilians (without going in controversy who did this attack). However India must understand that she cant drag issues forever , Kashmir issue needed to be solved as first priority .

and you thought you would be able to blackmail us by killing innocent civilians.

Remember payback is a ******

Do you want us to have a cry about it? People die, it happens, I'm betting most of them had a hand in their own deaths, for the others, **** happens, get over it.

Same is applicable to the daily drone attacks that take place in your country... people die there too. Get over it and stop bawling about how "evil NATO is ravaging" you.

When having laws, keep them equal to both yourself and others. Or else face the music.

26_11.jpg

and you thought you would be able to blackmail us by killing innocent civilians.

Remember payback is a ******

what ?

you mean that i should not condemn killing of ppl?
or
i should not support kashmiris?
or
where did i praised terror attack ?
or
u have comprehension problem?

because we all know how congress tried to protect Afzal Guru, how DigVijay Singh call Osama "Osama Ji"

you people are holding the " Osamaji " so high , so what is the matter? for India, colonel purohit is a bigger problem than Osama. Osama didn't killed any indian but this guy did. there is nothing wrong if he accidentally used a "ji" in his conversation. it is not like he uses the "ji" always when he refers to osama. this are all your points for a political debate. come to reality and discus something fruitful...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

We will not forget and we will not forgive the culprits and their facilitators.

The real Martyrs were the ten freedom fighters. The rest are just collateral damage. Go put this propaganda up on your own Indian forum that no one visits.How dare you put up this Garbage on PDF.

world is not limited to PDF bro widen up your horizon, whole world knows they were freedom fighters or ...

8-12 Pakistani soldiers got killed today by a NATO attack...time for celebration?-i might get banned...just testing the mods what they do.(Pakistani counterparts are still here here not banned
There is a difference between dogs and humans..... Dont degrade ur self.
RIP to all martyrs. Here fellow Indians, if really think U are here to pay respect then post only ur RIP and gratitude to martyrs. Nothing else

If indians wont stop their state -sponsored terrorism on minorities in gujarat and kashmir and latest case being Rajasthan,on dalits and tribals like killing kisenji maoist leaders in fake encounters then mind it there will be lot more mumbai type 26/11 attacks through out india in every nook an corner of india,in each cities/towns/villages and on every roads,streets of india.

Come on people , ignore this wannabe Pakistani , have met these kind of people , they are all filled with anti India hatred (where they live and sometimes claim theirs own ) and filled with conspiracy theories , these are the people who wave Pakistani flags on top of their homes and hate Hindus. Please do us a favor , and move to Pakistan

Here we go, the blame game as played by 10 yr olds. Thank you, you bring much to the discussion (Sarcasm).[/QUOTE]

Blame game ha ha. everybody in this world wrong :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom