What's new

Liquidate Pakistan & rebuild Akhand Bharat !

You cant kill an ideology whether it be a Greater Pakistan or Akhand bharat so no point talking about this as im sure there is some fanatics on both sides wishing or daydreaming but the fact is borders will not be redrawn.

what are you trying to prove with this Blackblood ? Or is this just another one of those take digs at India thread. This is not issue facing any of our countries and 99% of Indians want nothing to do with Pakistan. This thread is really stupid and it will only lead to massive trolling.

I would be the first one to hail this idea but it worries me when a sheer number of people from a society start believing in Myths.

Its a source of concern, moreover Ghazwa e hind is not an idea that is known to me - but what i know about it is that it would be a defensive war where as the Idea of Akhand bharat is aggressive.

Sir Conquering a Territory is never a defensive war.... Akhand bharat is Just a false conspiracy by few un employed youths, But Ghazwa e Hind is a Full fledged Theory even Said by The Most famous defense analyst Zaid hamid

Its like that song everybody wants to rule the world lol i know for a fact some pakistanis want a greater pakistan ive spoken to them and they told me this

Post any proof or keep it shut - how the hell i am going to know that you are not making it all up ?

We don't need any of pakistan even if they give us.

1971 war is proof of that.

Dude no one would want to join india in the first place.Thats why separated from you guys. Akhand Bharat is an indian thing not Pakistani.

Sir Conquering a Territory is never a defensive war.... Akhand bharat is Just a false conspiracy by few un employed youths, But Ghazwa e Hind is a Full fledged Theory even Said by The Most famous defense analyst Zaid hamid

I am not a fan of wars , neither of ZH on this matter.

Akhand Bharat is more than a conspiracy and has been in Political outfit too inc BJP and in organizations ie RSS etc.

Useful Links
Akhand Hindustan By MBI Munshi

archive: Vajpayee's truth : Akhand Bharat

what are you trying to prove with this Blackblood ? Or is this just another one of those take digs at India thread. This is not issue facing any of our countries and 99% of Indians want nothing to do with Pakistan. This thread is really stupid and it will only lead to massive trolling.

Trying to dig into the Minds of Indian Youth if they still believe in this idea and if they do then i must tell them that its not in their favor.

I give importance to public sentiments and when its directly related to my Nation and its sovereignty- why shouldn't i discuss it ?

i dont think pakistanis can take it when we bring a concept of Greater pakistan lol when thousands support it on Facebook denial me thinks

I am not a fan of wars , neither of ZH on this matter.

Akhand Bharat is more than a conspiracy and has been in Political outfit too inc BJP and in organizations ie RSS etc.

Useful Links
Akhand Hindustan By MBI Munshi

archive: Vajpayee's truth : Akhand Bharat

Sir, there are many Blogs, There are many Things Spread across the Internet, Written by those of no use to the society, But Its not a theory, We dont have any books which preach Akhand Bharat Sir.....

But there is a whole Prophecy on Ghazwa E Hind..... So sir, Its not that we are trying to Be Offensive for that matter, its so Obvious who is :pop: ....

Akhand Bharat I repeat, Is A Collective term Used for refering India In the Early 20th Century ....

Its like that song everybody wants to rule the world lol i know for a fact some pakistanis want a greater pakistan ive spoken to them and they told me this

:blink:
Are you in your senses? I mean this not the way to argue! If you know something credible than post it here just like BB posted Akhand Bharat a hindu ideology and look how your people are propagating it through media.

Partition happened 6 decades back.there is nothing common with Secular Democratic Nation and Islamic Republic.also nothing common with Indian Culture and Arabic Culture.

Arabic culture?! :eek: Pakistan does not have an "arabic culture"

Back
Top Bottom