What's new

Remembering innocent Pakistanis

PureAryan

BANNED
Reaction score
A Vigil For Samjota Express Victims

Saturday, 22 Jan. 2011, Karachi Press Club, 06:00pm onwards

PLEASE SHOW UP FOR A FEW MINUTES TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR YOUR COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN

The event is a remembrance of more than sixty Pakistani goodwill visitors to India
...who were blown up by Indian terrorists aboard their train on Indian soil on 18 February 2007.

165336_486007142422_611977422_6617520_3399297_n.jpg

^^ RIP innocent victims.... of this and each & every other terrorist act ever perpetuated!

Inna LiAllah e wa Inna ilayh e rajioon...

Pakistan must raise this issue at international level and do lobbying to ban hindu extremist organization RSS.. victims of samjohta express owe this!!

R.I.P. to our innocent Pakistani brothers and sisters.

some indian hindus are truely wild barbaric beastly animals.

Inna LiAllah e wa Inna ilayh e rajioon...

Pakistan must raise this issue at international level and do lobbying to ban hindu extremist organization RSS.. victims of samjohta express owe this!!

Wrong number.

You are looking for Arif Qasmani of the Jamaat-ud-Dawah. Daoud Giliani alias David Headley may also be useful, going by the testimony of Mrs Headley.

Wrong number.

You are looking for Arif Qasmani of the Jamaat-ud-Dawah. Daoud Giliani alias David Headley may also be useful, going by the testimony of Mrs Headley.

lets not make THIS one into a flame war man.....
lets just turn the other cheek...

RIP the victims. I wish that Aseemanad gets a sentence soon. I can't stand his "drama".

R.I.P all the innocent people who have been killed by extremists. Wether it be Pakistani, Indian or any other nationality. :confused: :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom