What's new

Remember the “I am being chased by ISI” stunt by this guy

Say Jay Shiri Ram, and cuss Pakistan nihar mun, Indians ki bas itni hi auqaat hai, maan jayen gay.

Religious flaming
So it’s proven that he had to do smear against Pakistan to get back in india.
"So its proven"?

You seem to have a really bad understanding of what constitutes 'proof'. I don't know which school you went to but I suggest giving it another go.

For the Islamists on this thread who, as usual, lack reading and comprehension skills, he violated the terms of his tourist visa by participating in political activities and by engaging in commercial activities (publishing a book). He is banned from entry till 2021.

However, considering he has family in India, I hope GoI is lenient and reduces/removes the entry ban.

"So its proven"?
You seem to have a really bad understanding of what constitutes 'proof'. I don't know which school you went to but I suggest giving it another go.

For the Islamists on this thread who, as usual, lack reading and comprehension skills, he violated the terms of his tourist visa by participating in political activities and by engaging in commercial activities (publishing a book). He is banned from entry till 2021.

However, considering he has family in India, I hope GoI is lenient and reduces/removes the entry ban.
It’s proven. And seeing how it touched a raw nerve of you hindutva fascist lot, it’s proven beyond a doubt :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont feel all that bad for him, on his first visit to Pakistan he claimed the ISI was after him and he had to leave. So what does he do, comes back again for an even more extensive visit and even ends up going to Azad Kashmir.

Obviously the whole charade he pulled the first time was for his Indian audience to further the "ISI is evil" agenda.

@waz @The Eagle @HRK

I know your feeling about him.

But see the victims are not told what are the reasons of blacklisting/arrest. That matter should be highlighted internationally... That he is away from his family during COVID time, and he doesn't know why.

So any charge sheet is not given to the victim even after months. So how can a plaintiff fight a case. This is plain human right violation.

Last edited:
Yes this guy software is totally updated. He shows real scam, real positive things , which is good. He also goes unique places and visit ,where never gone in Pakistan.

Yes this guy software is totally updated. He shows real scam, real positive things , which is good. He also goes unique places and visit ,where never gone in Pakistan.

he’s a piece of shit trying to make a living off impressionable naive people like you. He doesn’t care about Pakistan or even India for that matter. He’s just a parasite with no honor or integrity. Stop giving him any kind of attention.

So it’s proven that he had to do smear against Pakistan to get back in india.

The second time he visited Pakistan and did largely positive vlogs. The result: He is blacklisted in india and denied entry:lol::lol::lol:
serves him well

maybe ISI mole in India has blocked his visa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom