What's new

Rejecting an alleged miracle of Ghous Pak Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani leads to being beaten up by charged crowd

And the same imam Malik revisited many of the then prevalent Muslim practices of his time eminating from hadees during the last 25 or so years of his life . And when confronted by his students in madinah he'd reply in a philosophical manner "I don't know"

Those contradictions have a background

Imam Malik was a resident of Medina and as per him, "Amal of Ahl e Madina" took precedence over "Khabar al Wahid" (A Hadith that is narrated by a single authority and is not Mutawatir)....

For example, Imam Malik believed that folding arms during Farz salaat/Nimaz was Makruh.

Now we have a Hadith in Bukhari that tells us that right hand should be put on left forearm during Salah. Malik also quoted this Hadith in his Muwatta but didn't accept it as binding as it was a Khabar ul Wahid that conflicted with the Amal/actions of Ahl e Madina who didn't fold their arms during Salat. Imam Malik believed that one was allowed to fold his arms only during Nafal Salat if he got tired.

Only Imam Hanbal and Imam Shafi believed that Khabar ul Wahid was to be accepted unconditionally. Hanafis too had placed additional conditions that had to be met before the acceptance of a Khabar ul Wahid

As a matter of fact, most of the Sahih Hadith we have with us today are Akhbar ul Ahad...

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, most of the Sahih Hadith we have with us today are Akhbar ul Ahad...
Ahad or wahid?

Rest I agree with you Sir. I believe this past weekend I tagged you in a post containing a link to why Imam Malik in his last 25 years never attended juma

Now we have a Hadith in Bukhari that tells us that right hand should be put on left forearm during Salah. Malik also quoted this Hadith in his Muwatta but didn't accept it as it was a Khabar ul Wahid that conflicted with the Amal/actions of Ahl e Madina who didn't fold their arms during Salat

And going by the Quranic qayaam posture would folding arms be necessary? I think it's up to the reader's choice to either fold or unfold while in qayaam. I, however, pray with my arms being unfolded .

Ahad or wahid?

Rest I agree with you Sir. I believe this past weekend I tagged you in a post containing a link to why Imam Malik in his last 25 years never attended juma

Akhbar ul Ahad is plural form of Khabar al Wahid I believe

The guy got a beating which is wrong but we don't know what he actually uttered that incited people to violence

But then again these neo-wahabbies drones are he'll bent on destroying the centuries old Muslim culture of adab n respect and peace through their arrogance and takifir towards major scholars and saints.

So It's ok to smack some sense into them every once in a while 😄

If these people really believed in miracles they would have just let him be. The ongoing economic crisis and political instability has everyone frenzied and anchored to some form of extremism.

Only true anarchists would want elections in the country.
You might not believe it or not but miracles exist pal I am a living witness to such acts you can only experience for yourself to have an opinion but if you do find yourself in such a scenario know it will only further strengthen your faith.

Well, it's a matter of faith .... All Muslims believe that Muhammad went to heavens on a winged horse.. Muslims believe that Muhammad split the moon into two... Sunnis believe that Auliya (inheritors of Anbiya) are capable of doing things ordinary people can't... So, let's not get into that discussion..

Wahhabis and Deobandis are free to believe in whatever they want but they have no right to insult Sunnis and their Aqeedah

As for this particular incident, it's unwise to comment on it without knowing the context/full story .... Violence, however, cannot be justified in any case
These were the Karamats of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) you need to understand the splitting of the moon was a Karamat and for the people who saw these events even labeled the prophet Muhammad PBUH as a Magician.

You need to experience Karamat to believe it's human nature to deny everything I've personally seen things that were unexplainable it only further strengthened my faith.

Kuttay ni ki pata kheer da chaska.

Last edited:
It's funny how brain ded some people are not realizing that most of the subcontinent converted due to Karamat and miracles performed by Sufi Saints but you know a retarded basement dweller whose on his mums phone all day and has never seen sunlight knows all about saints and miracles just cuz he googled dawarnisim. This is what happens when you take out natural selection out of the equation you are left with brain ded know it all basement abominations.

Even if you perform a Karamat Infront of them these brain ded clowns will still deny it.

No difference between that and this...

View attachment 925644

In both instances the ground is kissed out of reverence.

If you want a good example of what's wrong with religion in Pakistan see the tone and content of the dialogue in this thread.
Bruh no one's forcing you to believe in anything Kam as Kam tu hag matt.

Even know how much brain processing you have mr enlightened.

It's funny seeing Pak diaspora being the champions of secularism when you wouldn't even know what that means.

Last edited:
Because the Prophet Muhammad SAW informed us to what is part of Quran and what is not to be included in Quran.
Hadiths are nevertheless necessary as there are many commands in Quran which do not have details.
E.g, We are told to observe prayers (Aqeemus Salah) but we are not told in Quran the timings, the rakahs or the method of praying. Same case for Zakah as to what value is Zakah obligatory etc and so on.

Similarly there are tons of other things. Hadith's thus are complementary are a necessity.

I rest my case.
Obviously there's a general consensus on which Hadiths are considered correct to the time period and sayings of the prophet Muhammad PBUH but don't expect a brain ded on here to know this average murtad is as sane as they next fellow.

Average slogan of murtads is secularism, big bang theory etc

Man everyone discussing the merits and demerits of Jilani sb here but here I am thinking how to monetise a gaddi, if that is even a thing. Should I sign an MOU with an existing peer or what. How does this work though do the powers get transferred by doing an encantation just like in the Lost series?
Abhey aqal se farigh insane tu seeda MOU sign kar na yaha kaya amb lenay Aya hai jahil admi yaha tera abba DC laga hai.

Ghaus-e-Pak is highly revered by Sunni Muslims. Whabbis and Deobandis should refrain from trying to publicly insult such great personalities.
There a another saint
Qazi Hamiuddin Nagore and his miraculous Lota
At least Hindus worship some kind of imaginary strong god instead of some human beings such as barelvi

There a another saint
At least Hindus worship some kind of imaginary strong god instead of some human beings such as barelvi
Hindus literally worship a lingam 💩💩💩 back in early 2000s they started worshipping a random stone in New York park.
20230411_210908.jpg

respect and peace through their arrogance and takifir towards major scholars and saints.

So It's ok to smack some sense into them every once in a while 😄
The Irony is majority of Muslims in Subcontinent converted due to Karamats by Saints now their najaiz aulaad are tafkiring people from their mums basement.

There a another saint
What would you know about a Karamat.

Last edited:
The Irony is majority of Muslims in Subcontinent converted due to Karamats by Saints now their najaiz aulaad are tafkiring people from their mums basement.

What would you know about a Karamat.
Know a lot about lota karamat
We have literally solved our water crisis in karachi due to his karamat

Back
Top Bottom