What's new

Rejecting an alleged miracle of Ghous Pak Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani leads to being beaten up by charged crowd

Now you are talking like shias you hate, who think abusing Umar R.A. is part of their imaan.
And you sound like a dehati aurut if you actually believe that this is part of shia's iman?
listen dude this is 2023 not 1980s and 1990s where you can make anything up about shia and declare them kafir.
So if you are dumb deaf and blind about something then one should improve by reading.
btw here is a IMAM BUKHARI reference about him.
Being critical about an act of a person doesn't mean that its part of your iman.
here is a reason why shia's criticize him

WE DIDNT GET THE WRITING OF PROPHET(M.P.B.U.H) SO sahih hadees before anyone make anyother dumb claim
1. HOW CAN ONE TRUE MUSLIM RESPECT A PERSON WHO CALLS PROPHET(M.P.B.U.H) DELIRIOUS? HOW CAN ONE WHO BELIEVES IN PROPHETHOOD AND SEAL OF ALL PROPHETS?
2. PROPHET(M.P.B.U.H) DID KNOW HOW TO WRITE OR ELSE WHY WOULD HE MAKE SUCH DEMAND and Shia believe prophet did know how to read and write and claim proven in imam bakhari which is second holy book after holy quran for ahle sunnah
3. UMAR'S ACT DENIED UMMAH THE CHANCE OF NOT GOING STRAY
4. WE THE UMMAH KA CHUMMAH AND THIS VIDEO IN DISCUSSION
5. HUN CHUUPO
IT WAS HIM FOR WHOM AYAT IN HOLY QURAN WAS SENT DOWN BY ALMIGHTY
"O you who have believed, do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet or be loud to him in speech like the loudness of some of you to others, lest your deeds become worthless while you perceive not."
and ahle sunnah worship him like he was second only to prophet (M.P.B.U.H).
READ BEFORE MAKING JUDGMENTAL VIEWS ABOUT A GROUP WHILE IN YOUR IGNORANCE AND END UP LOOKING STUPID.

Last edited:
I haven't heard his position in detail. Never really watched him. Just seen some clips here and there surfing on twitter. So, I am not sure what EXACTLY is his position. I know he is against Hazrat Muaviya RA in that debate. If I had to take sides in that debate, I would side with Hazrat Ali RA too. I just don't like the his irreverant manner when talking about this. One needs to be considerate of the Sahaba's honor.

As per Tahir ul Qadri, the Sunni position regarding Mu'awiyah I for the last 1300 years has been that despite his rebellion and unjust war against Ali, Muslims are not allowed to curse him or call him Kafir because he was a companion/Sahabi (albeit of the lowest standing) and prophet forbade cursing his companions. Qadri says that no scholar in the history of Ahlus Sunnah has tried to compare Mu'awiyah I with Ali, or tried to defend his actions against Ali. He goes on to say that those who eulogize Mu'awiyah I in form of 'taranas', bear his flag and talk about celebrating Mu'awiyah day are hypocrites with no Iman/Faith.

Eng Mirza also follows the same line. He calls Mu'awiyah I "Razi Allah" and does not believe in cursing/insulting him or calling him Kafir or Fasiq as he was a Sahabi. But he disagrees with the position held by majority of Sunni scholars that rebellion against Ali was Mu'awiyah's "Ijtehadi Ghalti"/erroneous legal interpretation of Islam, Mirza argues that Mu'awiyah I lived for almost 20 years after Siiffin but nothing in his words or actions shows any kind of "Rujoo"/repentance, quite the contrary, Mu'awiyah I continued to oppress and kill followers of Ali throughout his life. Many other Sunni scholars also hold similar views.

And you sound like a dehati aurut if you actually believe that this is part of shia's iman?

1. HOW CAN ONE TRUE MUSLIM RESPECT A PERSON WHO CALLS PROPHET(M.P.B.U.H) DELIRIOUS? HOW CAN ONE WHO BELIEVES IN PROPHETHOOD AND SEAL OF ALL PROPHETS?
READ BEFORE MAKING JUDGMENTAL VIEWS ABOUT A GROUP WHILE IN YOUR IGNORANCE AND END UP LOOKING STUPID.

Sometimes wise old woman in the village say true things.

Sometimes wise old woman in the village say true things.
Thats why ALLAH Subhana tala never sent an old village women as a prophet.
Name one ? but again your kind can call anyone Amir ul momineen even though he gives wrong fatwa about matter yet he is spiritual leader

حَدَّثَنَا آدَمُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا الْحَكَمُ، عَنْ ذَرٍّ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ أَبْزَى، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى عُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ فَقَالَ إِنِّي أَجْنَبْتُ فَلَمْ أُصِبِ الْمَاءَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ عَمَّارُ بْنُ يَاسِرٍ لِعُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ أَمَا تَذْكُرُ أَنَّا كُنَّا فِي سَفَرٍ أَنَا وَأَنْتَ فَأَمَّا أَنْتَ فَلَمْ تُصَلِّ، وَأَمَّا أَنَا فَتَمَعَّكْتُ فَصَلَّيْتُ، فَذَكَرْتُ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ إِنَّمَا كَانَ يَكْفِيكَ هَكَذَا ‏"‏‏.‏ فَضَرَبَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِكَفَّيْهِ الأَرْضَ، وَنَفَخَ فِيهِمَا ثُمَّ مَسَحَ بِهِمَا وَجْهَهُ وَكَفَّيْهِ‏.‏

Narrated `Abdur Rahman bin Abza [??]:
A man came to `Umar bin Al-Khattab and said, "I became Junub but no water was available." `Ammar bin Yasir said to `Umar, "Do you remember that you and I (became Junub while both of us) were together on a journey and you didn't pray but I rolled myself on the ground and prayed? I informed the Prophet (ﷺ) about it and he said, 'It would have been sufficient for you to do like this.' The Prophet then stroked lightly the earth with his hands and then blew off the dust and passed his hands over his face and hands."
ference: Sahih al-Bukhari 338
In-book reference: Book 7, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 1, Book 7, Hadith 334
(deprecated numbering scheme)
another version
  • ENGLISH
  • ARABIC
  • URDU
It was narrated from Sa'eed bin 'Abdur-Rahman bin Abza from his father, that: A man came to 'Umar bin khattab and said: I became impure following sexual emission and cannot find any water. 'Umar said to him: Do not pray. But 'Ammar bin Yasir said: Do you not remember, O Commander of the Believers, when you and I were on a military expedition and we became sexually impure and could not find water? As for you, you did not pray, but I rolled in the dust and then prayed. When I came to the Prophet and told him what had happened, he said: 'It would have been enough for you (to do this).' (Then demonstrating) the Prophet struck the ground with his hands, then blew on hem, and wiped his face and palms with them.

Amir ul momineen umar didn't know about tayamam and yet you perform tarawi which according to history was started during Umar. lolllzzz kidar kidar say iman lay ray ho?

Last edited:
Your hearts are sealed with hatred. No ijtehad can undo that seal.
lol i remember one old village woman in islamic history
BELONGING TO FAMILY OF MECCA AND ENEMY OF PROPHET
1. HINDA wife of abu safyan cheer old lady of kuffar of BADR and UHAD who chew the heart of Hazrat Hamza (R.A)
2. Another one who try to do witchcraft on prophet (M.P.B.U.H).
3. THE ONE WHO USE TO THROW TRASH ON PROPHET(M.P.B.U.H)
HEARTS ARE OPEN WITH REASON ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ NOT SEALED WITH IGNORANCE LIKE YOU Astaghfirullah ....

Your hearts are sealed with hatred. No ijtehad can undo that seal.
OLD LADY OF NOAH
OLD LADY OF LUUT
OLD LADY WIFE OF GOVERNER OF EGYPT WHO ACCUSED PROPHET YUSUF(A.S)
FOLLOW OLD LADIES STRAIGHT TO HELL FIRE

Did you delete the post quoted in the thread or moderators did?

I deleted them myself (shouldn't have posted it in the first place though)... All actions/statements that can potentially promote disunity and sectarian strife among Muslims should be avoided.. Some truths are better left untold

All these collected books and traditions come with terms and condition that they would not contradict the Eternal Spoken Word.

Would not ? The contradictions are so enormous that the off shoots of a same jurisprudence quite often jump at each others throats for refuting their version of hadees .

any sane Muslim would rather concentrate on 6348 or so verses than delving into around a million narrations alleged to be the sayings of the Prophet saww .

Chapter 53 The Stars

3. Nor does he speak of desire.

4. It is only an inspiration that is inspired.

plz pay heed to the text of the 4th verse and what specific word has been used to describe inspiration/revelation .

Now going by the root word wahi used in the 4th ayah the translation could also have been like ,

إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْىٌۭ يُوحَىٰ ٤

It is only a Revelation, revealed .

Man everyone discussing the merits and demerits of Jilani sb here but here I am thinking how to monetise a gaddi, if that is even a thing. Should I sign an MOU with an existing peer or what. How does this work though do the powers get transferred by doing an encantation just like in the Lost series?

i remember one old village woman in islamic history
How do you remember her? What was her name?
I deleted them myself (shouldn't have posted it in the first place though)... All actions/statements that can potentially promote disunity and sectarian strife among Muslims should be avoided.. Some truths are better left untold
I guess you failed to practice your advice from earlier in the thread.
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR KIND DEBATING OUR BELIEFS
Nobody is interested in your beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom