What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

you may hold on to your bias, but fact of the matter is it would not have made it up to here, had it not been PTI's constant agitation against such culture... PTI also set an example in KP by ending VIP culture.

View attachment 52877 View attachment 52878

education and health minister, one is from coalition partner party.

Tabdeeli aa nahin rahi, tabdeeli aa chuki hai

@Oscar

Relax, you taking really personal.

Everyone have different opinion.

If you read the article PIA suspends staff over flight delay after Rehman Malik video goes viral – The Express Tribune

Nothing in the Article and attached Videos mention about PTI

If you read the comments there, some people felt nation have waken up because of Imran Khan. That is good thing..

It is a PERSONAL matter with the video, that should suffice then.

It is a different opinion on what people feel, but the party and its leaders should not take credit for it as they are shamefully on television.

you may hold on to your bias, but fact of the matter is it would not have made it up to here, had it not been PTI's constant agitation against such culture... PTI also set an example in KP by ending VIP culture.

View attachment 52877 View attachment 52878

education and health minister, one is from coalition partner party.
When the cameraman is saying he has no influence from PTI, why do you keep insisting it is due to PTI?

It's just like other guy who combiend all 3 OP's video and put pti propganda in end.

@Oscar

Relax, you taking really personal.

Everyone have different opinion.

If you read the article PIA suspends staff over flight delay after Rehman Malik video goes viral – The Express Tribune

Nothing in the Article and attached Videos mention about PTI

If you read the comments there, some people felt nation have waken up because of Imran Khan. That is good thing..
Aren't you the one who posted imran propganda at end of video?

And here you say nothing is related to PTI.

Bunch of kids accusing mod of being potian. You know what, this is all due to MQM. It's my opinion, can you deal with it? Also Oscar is MQM worker and he gets bhatta. It's my opinion as well.

Idiocy is plenty on the interwebz.

I have no way to verify this claim, secondly it was not about one person, if you want him alone to take credit, this is another bias of yours. nothing more...

like I said you dont want to appreciate PTI, its your problem, but the fact is clearly evident !

Then I have no reason to keep you on my thread. GTFO.

PIA suspends staff because there are Black Sheeps working for Dirty Politicians.But we will soon see the end of VIP culture in Pakistan.As Pakistani Nation is Rising with Dignity.

PIA suspends staff because there are Black Sheeps working for Dirty Politicians.But we will soon see the end of VIP culture in Pakistan.As Pakistani Nation is Rising with Dignity.
Sadly, it would likely be innocent staff getting fired. Like law minister being qurbani bakra. Not that he's innocent, but irrelvant person

True that, there is no use arguing with brainwashed idiots.
Just a suggestion, if you're going to delete posts that are off topic, you should edit your posts and remove quotes. Because technically, the said people post is still there.

It's like someone post dead man picture, mod quotes it, then deletes the post. The picture is still there.

It is a PERSONAL matter with the video, that should suffice then.

It is a different opinion on what people feel, but the party and its leaders should not take credit for it as they are shamefully on television.

PTI employees and Imran Khan did not take credit but they might have spread awareness about that video. Nothing wrong with that.

Sadly, it would likely be innocent staff getting fired. Like law minister being qurbani bakra. Not that he's innocent, but irrelvant person

Just a suggestion, if you're going to delete posts that are off topic, you should edit your posts and remove quotes. Because technically, the said people post is still there.

It's like someone post dead man picture, mod quotes it, then deletes the post. The picture is still there.

No that is fine. I require them to be there.
In either case, this action had NOTHING to do with "TABDEELI" or PTI Dharna. Appreciating the actions is one thing, taking fake credit for it is another.

:lol: no it wont end. and neither we are rising with dignity or without dignity.

PTI employees and Imran Khan did not take credit but they might have spread awareness about that video. Nothing wrong with that.
There is video where pti worker is helping people, though he isn't wearing any pti shown clothes. Then I use that video and put mqm propaganda in the end, is that ok?

You did wrong, admit it. PTI did not raise any awareness. This is common sense awareness.

I absolutely appreciate that. BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLAIM "OWNERSHIP" for the actions of the person in the video based on your parties beliefs.

:P ZH official page also posted it :D

oscarya teray action k bohat say credit holders hain heheheheh

No that is fine. I require them to be there.
In either case, this action had NOTHING to do with "TABDEELI" or PTI Dharna. Appreciating the actions is one thing, taking fake credit for it is another.
I agree with your second comment.

With first, you did remove few lines from my quote and deleted original post. That was naughty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom